Kitten & Father in Florence Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm! Maybe I should spank you right here, so she believes it."

"Oh, Pierre spanked me once; maybe she wouldn't."

He gave a resigned sigh. As they waited for the rain to stop, she fingered her new necklace and said:

"I really like it. Thank you again."

"Hmmm? Is that all the thanks I get?" he whispered with a slight smirk.

"Not here, she whispered back, and they moved along under the protection of the other raised covers of the shops, exchanging smiles. At the last one, they waited with other tourists. The cloud passed over. They could see the next shower approaching, and started to return to their hotel.

The shower caught up with them. She smirked and whispered: "wet t-shirt," and they continued in the rain. She was delighted that her father only smiled in response, glancing over and seeing how her shirt clung to her breasts and nipples, aroused from the cool moisture. She wondered if he also thought that they would be aroused without the rain. He had asked if that was all the thanks he was going to get, and she had said it wasn't. They both knew what kind of better thanks she could give him!

She wasn't the only girl with a wet shirt. Some seemed embarrassed, but several others seemed to feel like she was, enjoying knowing that they looked almost as naked as all the statues. Why not? And the friends of a couple of those girls looked just as delighted - not just glancing at their girlfriend's wet breasts, but also at hers. Was her father also looking at theirs? Oooh, the darker shade of one girl's nipples could even be seen through her light blouse. Good thing that she hadn't worn hers; guys could see her nipples, but not like her father could.

Soaked to the skin, they entered their hotel. He nodded for her to go directly to the elevator. She did, discreetly facing away from the lobby, but then the door opened and an older couple stepped out. The woman started; her husband couldn't repress a smile, and she couldn't either, realizing that her nipples had relax in the warmer room, but had popped out again.

"Sorry, the rain," she murmured, then hearing the woman mutter "shameless," as they passed her.

"Just another statue," she heard her husband reply.

She grinned to herself, and her father joined her, chuckling as they got in the elevator, then smirking and saying:

"I heard that: 'just another statue.' What had his wife said?"

"'Shameless,' she replied, giving him a grin."

"I hope so," he replied with a smile.

"I think so, don't you?"

"Past worrying about it," he murmured. She nodded with only the slightest smile, and he did.

In their room, he suggested:

"Hot shower,"

"And 'go'," she replied, as she pulled her soaked shirt off.

They did, dropping their wet clothes on the bathroom floor and stepping in the shower. He turned on the water, as her stream arched out, then his. They chuckled, but didn't reach down. He looked at her and her new necklace and said:

"Good choice; I like it, and somewhere we've seen a girl didn't didn't have anything else on."

"Hm-hmm! 'Just another statue'."

"Or painting, maybe one of Eve."

"With a necklace? Oh, I think Lucretia is shown with a necklace and not much else."

"But always with her dagger. She may have been shameless, raped or whatever, but even if I liked paintings of her, I don't like that story."

"You haven't raped me. Maybe I'm not shameless ... Oh, she was, without shame for what happened, so I guess I am, asking about my kitten."

"Nice soft furry kitten," replied, touching it.

"I don't mind being shameless. Didn't you want to put the chain around my neck?"

"I did, but not with her watching. As you said: 'and if not, same difference'."

"Shouldn't have said that," she murmured.

"No, but I didn't mind."

They washed each other, mainly where their mouths could be, and suggesting that they might soon be. When he was rubbing her asshole, she hummed and asked:

"How do you want me to thank you?"

"Mmmm! The best way you can, if I can be so shameless."

"Like me, shamelessly wanting to, she replied with a moan.

"Mmmm! Tell me how."

"Don't you know? I want to suck your cock - I am shameless, saying that! - and your balls, and there too, and when you've come in my mouth - thank you! - my wet kitten is going to want you to make it even wetter. And I want it all to flow in your mouth, my sweet pussy juice."

"You are shameless! What a scenario, but what I was hoping, just as shamelessly."

"Um-hmm! And then if your cock is sticking up again, I'm going to drop down and do it again."

"Hmmm! And want me to, too?"

"You'd better! With your head between my thighs, and our fingers ..."

Her father nodded with long hum and murmured:

"And I thought I was being shameless, the first time I slid my hand inside a girl's panties."

"Hm-hmm! She let you. You never had to in mine, so maybe you're still not shameless."

"I just thought I was, now I know I am!"

They hurried to dry themselves and almost rushed back in the room. He flung back the covers on the nearest bed and sat down, spreading his thighs for her to kneel between them. Then it was like the previous time like that. She sucked cock and balls and licked his asshole, even better that before, and then made him come in her mouth, This time she didn't let him taste it, savoring and then swallowing, as she urged him to turn on the bed and let her straddle his head, facing his cock.

She wanted her opening over his mouth, when his tongue made it squirt.

He did, after licking her asshole, fondling her stiff nipples, and then arousing her, where they knew it would make her have her orgasm. His mouth was wide open, his tongue on his lower lip, arousing her, when she whimpered and gasped, feeling her pussy overflow in his mouth, feeling his tongue retract for a moment, as his mouth closed. She knew the reflex, he was having to gulp, like she did, when his first spurt landed deep in her throat. But then his tongue was back, wanting more, and getting it.

She groaned. It had been good, very good, but not as good as his fucking her, but she had wanted it to be especially good for him, for his cock and to let him enjoy her pussy juice. He was nodding and moaning; he had. She opened her eyes. Yes, of course, his cock was sticking up, bobbing slightly. He rocked his hips. He remembered what she had promised and wanted it! Not more than she did!

She dropped down, her mouth sucking in his cock without her having to use her hands. He moaned again with a nod. When her hands grasped his ass and urged him to roll on his side, he immediately grasped hers and pulled them with him, raising his head to let her thigh draw up under it.

Such a fucking good Daddy, pussy licking Daddy, with such a nice cock, that he wanted to be sucked again! Could it want to be, more than she wanted to? And he wanted to lick her pussy.

God, she was going to come again, before her finger found his asshole. But she didn't, before his had found hers, and then did, having to forget to suck and lick for a few moments! Then his hips twitched, and she sucked and licked again, her finger probing deeper. He groaned with a nod on her thigh, his tongue still. He had to come again, she willed, doing all she could to make it. He moaned. After a few moments, his finger probed in tempo with hers, and he began to lick and nibble again.

She groaned in her throat with a nod, and then they were both doing everything they could.

"Come Daddy!" she willed him, even if I don't again. But he was doing everything to make her. "Then not before you do," she willed again, fucking his cock with her mouth, her only thought: come Daddy, come! His hips rocked up. Yes, now, with your groans! Grunt!

He did! She moaned, feeling him fill her mouth. He had, she had! But he was again licking and sucking her so sensitive little button. She nodded, thinking: let me have it again! He did.

She gasped and rolled her hips back, and his rolled back, his cock slipping from her mouth. They both gasped and sighed with soft moans. It was a long time before one of them spoke. Then he murmured:

"People who aren't shameless don't know what they're missing."

"We do, that is, we aren't." she murmured.

"We sure aren't," her father agreed and reached down and fondled her breast.

"Um-hmm, but we keep forgetting that you should suck them."

"Hmm, only have one mouth."

"Pity, just a comment, better where it was."

"And where yours was."

She fondled his soft cock, then said:

"Know why I like to do it so much?"

"You want to tell me."

"With Marlie too, it's just so good, knowing that I'm just doing it for you."

"For her too?"

"Um-hmm, and knowing that you both are just wanting to do for me. Oh, fucking is better. Sorry, but after I was sitting on you, I thought that. Of course, it is, but then at the end, I can't help but just wanting it for me, my orgasm - kind of selfish. Oh, I want you to have yours, but, well, I said it, having mine then is more important."

"Hmm? Hmmm? You're right. Never thought about it before, couldn't have your comparison till now, with you. You are right; I love anticipating and then knowing you are having yours. And it tastes so good!," he added, fondling her breast.

"Marlie's too."

"Hmm? I know why, if she tastes as good as you do."

"I think she does, if you don't mind my saying so."

"If she likes yours as much as I do?"

They both chuckled, fondling. Her father hummed and added softly:

"And you like her?"

"Of course, ... if you again don't mind my saying so."

He fondled her breast again and replied:

"Why should I. Hmm? I would probably like it too; I am sure I would."

"You would," she agreed, then hummed questioningly and added:

"Probably with this, too," and fondled his cock.

They were silent for a several seconds, both fondling. Then he hummed questioningly and murmured:

"Almost sounded like you wanted me to."

"Hmm? Guess it did. . . . Hmm? If she wanted me to sleep with her brother, ..."

"Funny, very funny, no, very ... - I don't know what, both ways."

"Um-hmm," she agreed, realizing what she had implied.

While they were silent again, she wondered about it: did she want her father to sleep with Marlie. Oh, it was impossible, but she didn't mind the thought that they could; Marlie had wanted her to sleep with her brother, and that had been very good - very good! - the three of them together. Could that happen with her father and Marlie?! Too impossible!

"Doesn't one of us have to go?" he asked with a chuckle".

"I don't think so," she responded, recognizing his suggestion that they should get up.

"Anyway," he replied, sitting up.

She nodded on his thigh and also sat up, feeling the chain move on her neck. She reached up and touched it, smiling at him and murmuring:

"I'm going to love it; thank you again."

"Your thanks before was enough, but it wasn't just about that, this."

"But it was, also for this."

Her father nodded with a smile. She smiled brightly and said:

"Maybe I can wear it somewhere else, wrist, ankle," and unhooked it.

He shrugged with nodded, watching her putting the chain around her wrist, discovering that she could wrap it around three times and hook it. She shook it, giving him a pleased smile. She unhooked it and draped it on her ankle. She could only hook it again with two loose loops around her ankle, but smiled again, dropping her foot off the bed and shaking it, proving that it wouldn't slip off. Then she chuckled and grinned at him and said:

"Maybe you could wear it. Stand up."

He did with snicker, standing close to her, apparently understanding what she meant. She nodded with another grin and drew the chain up behind his balls. She could only wrap it twice around his balls and cock. When she hooked it, it looked very loose. He chuckled and bounced with his legs, both of them watching and seeing that it might slip off. It did, when he bounced again. She caught it, and they both snickered. She glanced up at him with another grin, remarking:

"Well, not when he's hanging down; maybe this way."

She unhooked the chain and found that she could wrap it three times above just his balls. When she rehooked it, he bounced again. They grinned at each other, after seeing that it didn't slip off. He chuckled and said:

"Maybe I could, but it's your chain."

"But I'll remember how you could wear it."

"And I, when I see it on you, remember how you wanted me to."

They nodded with affectionate smiles. Then he reached down and eased one ball free of the chain. When it slipped off the other one, he unhooked the chain and put it around her neck and murmured:

"The most appropriate choice you could have made."

She nodded, and they took another shower with just affectionate attention to erogenous zones. When he rubbed the inside of her thighs, she hummed with a nod, clutching them together.

When they were back in the room, he suggested she wear something that let him see her new chain, but with a bra. She hummed with a nod and put on the one that did most for cleavage, and a shirtwaist dress that showed it, when she left a button open. He smiled wryly and remarked that he had only wanted to see the chain, that they were going to have to find a restaurant that didn't cater to tourists in casual dress. He put on a coat and tie. When she suggested that the hotel restaurant sounded like what he meant, he smirked and replied:

"Maybe, but not after some guests have seen your wet t-shirt 'just another statue'."

She smiled, throwing back her shoulders, liking that he had responded with the compliment she want to hear. He returned her smile and murmured:

"At least, they don't know that applies 'in all respects'."

They exchanged smirks. She was even more pleased. They went to an expensive restaurant they had passed up previous evenings and had a four course meal with a glass of white wine and then a bottle of good Chianti. They had been early guests and watched others arrive, exchanging glances when they saw older and younger women who showed more décolleté than she was. After a few like that, her father raised his glass with a smile and said: "I think we have the 'very nicest' ... wine."

She blushed with aroused nipples at his veiled compliment, spoken loud enough for others to hear, and raised her glass with a smile most daughters wouldn't give their father. After they drank, his smile was also not one a father should give his daughter.

They finished their long dinner and had an espresso, When the waiter brought the bill and the expected grappo, the small glasses were fuller than those she had seen served at the adjacent table, but she had also seen that he leaning lower to serve her, than he had to serve an the older woman, and had seen that his eyes glanced down at her breasts. They did again, as he served her glass and then her father's, placing the tray with the bill on the table. When her father put his credit card on the tray, he gave the waiter a smile and said:

"She's really my daughter."

"Pity, the waiter replied with a shrug, returning his smile, as he took the tray.

Her father nodded, then giving her a smile. Her nipples had popped out again. She thought it would have been fair that the waiter could have seen them. When he returned, waiting for her father to sign the chit, he smiled at her, they popped out again in her bra. Almost unconsciously, she rubbed her forearm over them, returning his smile. He grinned with a nod.