All Comments on 'Kittens'

by ofLebanon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
Loving Wives . . .

. . . can be just that. Nice vignette. I don't know a thing about potting but it sounded real. I do know a little about loving one special woman and that sounded real too.

oddonexoddonexover 12 years ago
LOVING A WIFE

No bodily fluids, heavy breathing, moaning or screams. Just LOVE. While I love all of the above, the best is just the loving interaction of two people who enjoy one another. For 45 years I have done this story, it brings back a lot of memories.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Cute and endearing story...well written

Thank you for an uplifting gentle story. I enjoyed your romantic interlude. Well done!

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Super

This was a lovely story. A husband and wife as they should be. Thank you for it. Jim

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!!!!!

A feel good story. Thank you for sharing this little gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a great story!!!!

Romantic and sweet. thanks for a refreshing story that involves love and passion, without resorting to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pfft is right

Why do this stupid stories make the wife seem like an idiot? And not until she spreads her legs will he let her in to his secret. A real woman would have told him to stick his purchase where the sun dont shine and would not!! have dropped her panties just to get an idea he had. What a waste of time. Iĺl just keep this name next to my computer in case some crap of his pops up. then iĺl know not to open it to read.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Good story, even if BobNBoobi did like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous