Kitty Tales: Blair Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitty4bi
kitty4bi
116 Followers

I observed Blair's muscles in her neck and shoulder tense as she prepared herself for the punishment. She was ready for anything that Paul wanted to do. It was obvious to me that she had accepted Paul as her Dom without admitting to it or even understanding about the d/s lifestyle. Blair was a natural sexual submissive.

I'm not sure why, but Paul decided not to drop the liquid on her most sensitive areas. He positioned the tip of the candle so that he could drop the liquid on the crack of her ass, well above her asshole. It would hurt, but not hurt that much unless he dropped too much and it ran down her ass to her brown sphincter. I hope we had brought the Preparation H with aloe if it did.

She squirmed and cried out through the ball gag as the hot liquid singed her delicate skin. He then traced the top of her ass cheeks with drops of the hot liquid. Each drop caused a painful reaction from Blair.

Sensing that she was close to the end of her tolerance, Paul blew out the candle. He released her ankles from the leg spreader and untied her arms and legs. He then removed the ball gag.

Blair cried from a mixture of pain, humiliation and animal lust. It was obvious that Blair was a neophyte pain slut. A pain slut is a woman who enjoys significant pain during sex. I personally hate pain, but there are both women and men who experience great pleasure from pain.

Paul rested in a chair with the knowledge that all three of us were totally within his sexual control to do whatever he wanted. Paul looked at Dan and me and said, "You both can have her now. The fuck slut will do anything you want. Isn't that right fuck slut?"

With timidity, Blair responded in a faltering voice, "Yes sir. They can do what ever they want to your fuck slut."

kitty4bi
kitty4bi
116 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Swingers Experienced couple seduces novice couple.in Loving Wives
Loving Amanda An older woman provides lessons in love.in Lesbian Sex
Julia's Descent Mugged and tricked into becoming a naked slave whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Poker Game A poker game gets out of hand with my girl.in Loving Wives
Falling off of the Swing My wife thought swinging would keep us together.in Loving Wives
More Stories