Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 07

Story Info
The guys are away, the Kitty'll play.
8.2k words
4.47
33k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers

Thanks for all the positive feedback about my stories. It's been quite some time since my last posting so I'll mention again that these events occurred almost twenty years ago in my first year of college. They are as accurate as possible being derived from my old diary and my memories. The events are real though the minute details and dialogue have been coloured by nostalgia. Rather than summarizing the previous chapters, I'll continue from where I left off. If you feel lost, please refer to the previous stories. The next two chapters are so closely linked that I decided to put them together into one long chapter divided into two parts.

Chapter 7a

I didn't hear from Mark for the rest of the week. I was upset of course but I convinced myself it was because of his practice schedule. In contrast, Brian and I talked almost every day that same week. We kept the talk light and friendly, mostly about school and music. I got the sense that Brian wanted to meet but he didn't ask directly and I didn't bring it up myself. A conflict raged within me. I've had several boyfriends but never more than one at a time. Now I've been fooling around with two guys for the last two weeks even though I wouldn't consider either of them my boyfriend. The sex has been the best of my life and I wanted much more but a part of me felt that I should make a choice between them. It would be an easy choice if Mark liked me as much as I liked him.

I learned from Brian that the football team had an away game that Saturday. The team would be leaving Friday afternoon and won't be back until Sunday. I thought that with his broken leg Brian wouldn't be going but he was still going to make the trip to support his team-mates. I wasn't looking forward to the weekend alone thinking about how much I would miss them.

Friday evening finally arrived marking the end of another week of classes. Maggie was in our room waiting for me when I came back from dinner. I knew something was up because she was being nice and sweet. She wanted to meet her new boyfriend at the Vault that night and wanted someone to go with her so she wouldn't look desperate. I didn't have anything else planned so I decided that I might as well tag along. The problem of course was that being only 18, we were still under the legal drinking age of Ontario. Maggie knew that Brian and I had become friends and was hoping that I could persuade him to get us into the club again. His brother was a bouncer at the bar and snuck us in last week. She felt too embarrassed to ask herself, especially the way she ditched him last week.

I called Brian and was lucky enough to catch him before he left the city. He didn't sound thrilled with the idea of Maggie and me going to the club alone but he still agreed to ask his brother. Brian called back saying that he couldn't reach his brother but did leave him a message and that we shouldn't have any problems getting in. I thanked him and promised to make it up to him when he returned Sunday.

Maggie was elated with the news and started going through her closet looking for what to wear that evening. Even though I had more important things to do, I ended up joining her in what ended up being a mini fashion show. Maggie eventually decided on a sleeveless red dress which went down to a few inches above her knee. She had on some sheer black hose and borrowed my knee high black boots. Maggie was much prettier than I was and looked stunning in that outfit. In order to compete, I knew my dress had to be tighter, my skirt shorter, and my neckline lower. I had a black stretch mini-dress that would work. It had a wide scooped neckline and the hem ended at mid thigh. The dress was tight enough to outline whatever I wore beneath it so I chose a lacy black bra and shiny tan pantyhose. To complete the outfit, I wore a pair of black high heeled sandals. Opened toe shoes and hose may be a fashion faux pas now but in the 80's it was quite acceptable as long as the hose had a sheer toe. The weather was unseasonably warm for a late October evening so we went without jackets.

There was already a sizeable line up waiting to get into the Vault by the time our cab dropped us off. Dressed the way we were, we got a lot of looks from the men standing in line. We walked up to the front of the line looking for Brian's brother, Thomas. Imagine our surprise when we discovered that he wasn't there. It quickly became obvious that the bouncers didn't know who we were and were not going to let us in. Maggie was getting visibly upset as we pleaded with them to find Thomas for us. They finally agreed but made us stand off to the side while they continued working. If it was just the line up, we could have just waited along with everyone else but since we were underage, we needed Thomas to let us in. Though it seemed like forever, Thomas showed up after about twenty minutes. He talked briefly to one of the other bouncers before walking over to us.

"Evening ladies, what can I do for you?" Thomas asked as he eyed us up and down. Thomas was over six feet tall and built like a body builder. He had tattoos peeking out from under his t-shirt which was stretched taught against his huge frame. His size dwarfed the two of us and his shaved head made him that more intimidating.

Being more outgoing and assertive, Maggie replied first, "Hi Thomas, didn't you get Brian's message?"

"Yeah, you're Maggie. I remember you from last week. You're the girl Brian was so sweet on." Thomas answered. Then while staring down into my eyes, he added "and you, your name was... Cat, right?"

I meekly tried to correct him but my voice came out barely louder than a whisper, "Actually I go by Kitty." Despite his intimidating presence, or perhaps because of it, Thomas exuded a strong sexual magnetism that I couldn't help but feel. I averted my eyes from his, afraid that he would see the attraction in my eyes.

"Well Kitty Cat, Brian didn't know that I'm not working the door tonight."

"Can't you still get us in?" Maggie interjected.

"Not with John working there. Let's just say that we don't get along." Thomas answered.

"Please, there must be some way." Maggie pleaded. She looked over to me for some help.

Trying to help but not knowing what to say I added dumbly "We would be so grateful."

"You know I could lose my job for this." Thomas whispered.

"You won't, nobody will find out." Maggie persisted.

Thomas looked at us considering his options before telling us to go around to the side door where he would meet us in five minutes. After he went back inside, we walked away around the corner of the building. We found the side entrance and waited for Thomas to open the door. It was almost fifteen minutes until the door finally opened.

Thomas quickly looked around outside before saying "Move it ladies."

I followed Maggie inside as Thomas held the door open. Once inside, he led us through the back work areas towards the proper club. Stopping at the swinging door, he turned back to us abruptly almost causing us to walk into him.

The dance music was getting loud so Thomas had to speak loudly. "Right through there." he said gesturing with his right hand as he looked down at me smiling. I was standing right next to him and I felt his left hand cup my ass through my skirt. I was taken aback but didn't say anything. I was about to head through the door when Maggie moved in front of me blocking my path. Since I wasn't able to move, Thomas moved his hand around caressing my ass. I figured the least I could do was let him have a quick feel.

Maggie shouted "Thank you so much Thomas." She then stood up on her toes and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"What about you Kitty Cat, aren't you going to thank me too?" Thomas asked while still holding my ass.

After Maggie set the precedent, I felt obligated to give him a kiss as well. Closing my eyes, I stood up on my toes and leaned forward to plant one on his cheek. Thomas must have turned his head because I felt his lips on mine. He also didn't move his left hand when I went up onto my toes causing his hand to slip under my skirt. My eyes opened in surprise when I simultaneously felt his tongue forcing its way into my mouth and his left hand rub my pussy and ass through my pantyhose from behind. I felt a little angry at being taken advantage of but to be honest, I found his boldness very arousing. Trying to free myself, I pushed against his broad shoulders but Thomas wrapped his right arm around my back preventing me from moving. His left hand continued stroking my pussy as his tongue probed deeply into my mouth. Despite my resistance, my body started responding. My heart was racing, my face and chest felt flushed, and my pussy was starting to moisten.

Luckily, Maggie came to my rescue. "Come on Kitty, let's go." she shouted while she pulled on my arm.

Sensing Maggie pulling on my arm, Thomas released me from his grip, leaving me in a slight daze. "See you ladies later." he said with a wide grin.

Maggie dragged me through the door and into the dance hall of the club. I followed her blindly in my dazed state trying to figure out what just happened. There was no denying my body's response to Thomas's actions. I did find him very attractive and was getting aroused. If I didn't know he was Brian's brother, I would probably be all over him. Still, the fact remained that he was indeed Brian's brother and that would be the end of it. The other thing I couldn't figure out was why Thomas was hitting on me instead of Maggie. She was much prettier and always attracted more attention from guys than I did. The last thing that puzzled me was why Thomas would be hitting on his brother's girlfriend. I concluded that Brian didn't consider me his girlfriend.

My thoughts were interrupted by Maggie introducing her knew boyfriend to me. His name was Steven and he was quite handsome. He had wavy blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. I assumed he was some kind of professional from his demeanour and his expensive designer suit. He led us to a table where a couple of his friends of his were waiting. We sat down as introductions were made. The guys then went to get some drinks for us. After they left, I told Maggie that I wasn't interested in hooking up with anyone tonight. I just came tonight to have some fun dancing. She told me that she didn't know Steven was going to bring some of his friends but that she was sure they didn't have any expectations. Her reassurance helped me relax as the guys came back with our drinks.

Over the next couple of hours, Maggie and Steven spent most of the time with each other on the dance floor. Not wanting anyone to be left out, I took turns dancing with Steven's two friends. Whenever we came back to the table, the guys always made sure there were fresh drinks waiting. I've been partying a lot during my freshman year at college but being only eighteen, I was still a relatively cheap drunk. Needless to say, after my fourth drink, I was wasted. The guys were showering me with attention and I was revelling in it. The more aggressive of the two, Rick, started stealing quick feels of my tits and ass while we danced. His friend, Sam, took notice and followed suit the next time out on the dance floor. I pretended not to notice but I was actually enjoying teasing the guys.

Nature eventually called so Maggie and I took a break and went to the bathroom. While waiting in line, Maggie told me that she and Steven were planning on leaving. I was having too much fun to leave now so I told Maggie that I would grab a cab home later. We finished our business and freshened up our make up before joining the guys back at the table.

Steven and Maggie stayed for a few more songs before heading out. After they left, Rick got even bolder grabbing and holding my ass during a slower song. I was elated from all the attention and uninhibited from my intoxication that I didn't object to the fondling. Once the song finished, I started heading back to the table when Rick spun me around and pulled me against him and started kissing me. My instinctive reaction was to push away at first but Rick held me tightly and I soon relented. He was a pretty good kisser and I found myself starting to get worked up. Rick must have sensed my acceptance because I felt him move both hands down to firmly grab my ass. Even though the ensuing song wasn't a slow one, we continued kissing in that position with Rick freely fondling my ass through my dress and pantyhose. I eventually broke our kiss and worked out of his hold to head back to the table. On the way back I instinctively adjusted my dress pulling the hemline back down.

Sam had some fresh drinks waiting for us at the table along with some shooters. The guys were out drinking me by more than two to one and that didn't include all the drinks they had before Maggie and I arrived. We were all very drunk and completely uninhibited. Despite being so intoxicated, Sam still figured out that Rick was trying to hook up with me because he went off to go hunting for another girl. As soon as Sam left, Rick was all over me. As we kissed, he pushed his tongue into my mouth and cupped my breast through my dress. After my initial shock, I quickly relaxed and started enjoying the sensations. We continued kissing for several minutes before coming up for air. Rick quickly downed his shooter before offering me one. When I declined to drink it, he quickly downed mine as well. He then excused himself and staggered off to the washroom.

I sat alone at the table nursing my drink while I watched the crowd dance. It took less than 5 minutes before some guy came up and tried to hit on me. I was flattered but told him I was with friends. Shortly after, another guy came by and tried too. I guess a girl sitting alone near closing time must be tempting prey for all the sharks swimming around. Sitting alone dressed the way I was made me feel like I was on display and I started getting a bit uncomfortable. I was beginning to wonder what was taking Rick so long.

My daydreaming was suddenly interrupted by a hand touching my shoulder. Looking up to my side I saw Thomas towering over me. I could feel my heart pounding, partly from being startled but mostly because of Thomas standing so close. He said something but I couldn't hear him over the loud music. In order to get closer, he bent over placing one hand on the table supporting his weight while he kept his other hand firmly on my shoulder.

"Where did Maggie go?" Thomas said loudly into my ear.

While still sitting in my chair, I partly turned my body towards him. Looking up, I replied "She left with a friend." I decided Thomas didn't need to know any more and to leave it at that.

"You having a good time?" Thomas then asked me.

"Yes. Thanks again for getting us in." I shouted back.

"Just don't get caught. I could lose my job." Thomas told me.

His close proximity allowed me to smell his fragrant cologne mixed with the slightest hint of musk. The aroma gave me a flashback to our earlier kiss and embrace. I could feel my chest and face flush with excitement again. We continued talking for awhile. Thomas mentioned he was watching me dance and complimented me on my appearance. He told me that if he wasn't working, that we would be out on the dance floor right now. I forgot all about Rick while talking with Thomas. I noticed that with a large muscular black man talking to me, the sharks were all scared off. We talked for over 15 minutes before Thomas excused himself to get back to work. By then, I became aware that I had to go to the bathroom too. With no one else at the table, I gulped down the rest of my drink, grabbed my purse and headed to the restroom.

The women's restroom was full of course with the line extending out the door into the hall. As I waited in line, I realized that gulping down my last drink like that was a bad idea. My head started spinning as I leaned up against the wall to steady myself. At this point of the evening, my memories start to get somewhat fuzzy.

Rick and Sam came out of the men's washroom and walked by. I noticed some vomit stains on Rick's shoes as he staggered by. Rick was too far gone to even notice that I was standing there. I tried to get their attention but since I didn't want to lose my place in line, I couldn't follow after them. If only I didn't have to pee so desperately. I made it to the washroom just in time before my bladder was going to burst. After tidying myself up and freshening my makeup, I went back out to look for the guys.

By the time I got back, our table was taken by some other people. I walked around the bar looking for the guys but couldn't find them. I didn't want to stay at the club by myself so I headed towards the exit. En route, I found Thomas and stopped to talk to him. His stature, shaved head and tattoos still intimidated me, but at the same time I found myself drawn to him. I stood next to him watching the dance floor while we talked. I must have subconsciously moved closer to him because I suddenly noticed that his hand had moved around me and was resting on my hip. We continued talking for a long time but I don't remember what about. The club was closing soon and Thomas offered me a ride home after he finished work. At some point, I got another drink which I slowly nursed on while I waited for Thomas. We couldn't dance of course since he was working so I spent most of the time just talking with him while he kept one eye on the crowd and the other on me. When the club finally closed, I finished the rest of my drink before leaving with Thomas.

The rest of the night was a complete blur. I have never been so intoxicated before that night though I have been even worse since then. There are large gaps in my memory from that night. I don't remember walking to Thomas' car but I do have a memory of Thomas resting his hand on my thigh as he drove. My already short dress had ridden up when sitting down and the reinforced panty of my pantyhose was visible just below the hem. I remember his fingers were caressing my inner thigh just inches from the cotton gusset covering my pussy. That part stuck out because the sensations were driving me into a frenzy and my pussy was aching to be touched. My last drink must have kicked in after that because I barely remember anything else from that night. I have vague memories of kissing Thomas in the hall of my dorm while he felt me up. There is no recollection of undressing, though there are flashes of me sucking a big black cock as well as being fucked hard by it.

Chapter 7b

My next real memory was waking up the next morning with an awful headache. I was naked in my bed and my sheets were a mess. Looking around I saw my dress and pantyhose lying in a heap on the floor. Maggie's bed was still made so I assumed that she stayed out all night. I was thankful for that since it would give me a chance to clean up a bit. Tossing my blanket off, I discovered a pair of used condoms on the bed next to me. I'm not sure why, but I picked one up and brought it to my face. It looked like it was filled with semen. I confirmed my suspicions when I breathed in the sweet scent of a man's cum. Some people may find that disgusting, but I love the distinct smell of semen. Besides, it wasn't some stranger's condom that I just happened to have found, but the condom that was inside of me just last night.

Having to pee, I put on my bath robe and headed to the washroom. A few steps was all it took for me to realize how well fucked I must have been last night. I wasn't in pain but my pussy was sore. It reminded me of how I felt after Mark fucked me for the first time. Back in my room, I picked up my dirty clothes and bed sheets putting them in the hamper. The used condoms were thrown in the garbage which I emptied into the floor garbage chute. A relaxing hot shower followed. Soaking under the hot water, I tried to remember the events from the previous night. Try as I might, I couldn't remember anything more than I described so far. I was sure that I ended up fucking Thomas and judging by the condoms, we fucked more than once. Even though I had a hangover, I also had that wonderful glowing feeling from being thoroughly fucked. The most surprising thing was that I didn't really feel guilty. I would have thought that having a drunken tryst with a boyfriend's brother would make me mortified with guilt, but other than the hangover, I felt pretty good. The obvious conclusion of course was that none of these guys considered me their girlfriend and so I didn't consider any of them my boyfriend.

Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers