Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming!" Thomas exclaimed grunting. His thrusts became erratic but more forceful as his cock pushed me forward into the sink.

I was already close to an orgasm from the incredible sensations of being fucked by Thomas' big cock and my hand rubbing my clit, knowing his black cock was erupting and shooting his semen deep in my vagina triggered off my own climax.

During his orgasm, Thomas lost control of the rhythm and force of his thrusts. He was so big and strong that his cock would have pushed me into the sink if I didn't use both hands to brace myself. My own orgasm was causing my pussy and legs to quiver making it difficult to keep standing, especially with Thomas still shoving his cock deep inside of me.

As our orgasms subsided, Thomas kept his cock inside of me as he leaned over saying "Does that ring any bells about last night?"

Breathing hard trying to catch my breath, I managed to answer between breaths "Yes and a couple of new ones too."

After a minute or two, Thomas pulled out and started pulling up his shorts and pants. "Well Kitty Cat, if I didn't have to get back to work we wouldn't have to settle for a quickie. You better get dressed; I can't let you stay back here alone."

Composing myself, I pulled up my pantyhose as Thomas handed me my skirt. The gusset was already damp from my lubrication earlier but now I noticed that the back panel covering my ass was soaking wet. Our combined juices must have dripped down onto my pantyhose when Thomas pulled his cock out. I usually don't wear panties with my pantyhose because I hate panty lines but in this case, I wish that I had worn panties or that I at least brought an extra pair of pantyhose that I could change in to. Being rushed by Thomas though, I didn't even have time to clean myself up before putting my skirt back on.

"Don't say anything to Brian about last night or tonight." I said to Thomas as I finished adjusting my skirt.

"Why not?" he asked.

"I think he likes me and I don't think he'd understand me fucking his brother." I explained.

Thomas had a look of surprise on his face as he answered, "I thought he was all hot for Maggie."

"He was, but she can be a bitch sometimes. She ditched him last week and Brian and I ended up hooking up."

"Damn, I wouldn't have moved on you if I had known." Thomas said.

"Its okay, Brian and I aren't serious. Besides, I had a lot of fun."

Thomas then opened the door and led me back to the main room of the club. As I walked, I could feel some of Thomas' cum oozing out of my pussy and onto the gusset of my pantyhose. With the back panel and gusset of my pantyhose soaked with cum and my pussy juice, anyone within a few feet of me couldn't help but notice how much I reek of sex. Normally I love the smell of a man's cum, but now I wished cum didn't smell as distinct and strong as it does. We passed by a couple of other employees on the way back and I was sure they knew what we did. I thought I would die of embarrassment.

Once back in the main room, Thomas excused himself to go back to work. Since I was there alone and was saturated with the aroma of cum, I quickly decided to leave. I thought about going to the washroom to clean up but didn't want to stand in the line-up looking and smelling like I did. After getting my jacket, I left the club and grabbed a cab to go home.