Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after eleven by the time I finished my shower and I was fairly hungry by then. I didn't bother with any make up and just pulled my hair into a pony tail. Throwing on a t-shirt and sweat pants, I went down to the cafeteria for something to eat.

As I was finishing my food, my dorm room neighbour Nancy sat down next to me. I wasn't feeling very chatty so I intentionally sat away from the other students but Nancy didn't seem to get the hint.

"Hey Kitty, how are you feeling today?" Nancy asked in a lilting voice.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I responded suspiciously.

"Oh, no reason. I just thought that you must be tired since you didn't get much sleep last night." she answered.

"I guess I did get home pretty late from the club."

Nancy replied in a loud whisper "I meant after that."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Come on Kitty, tell me the details. I heard you guys going at it for two hours."

I could feel my face turn red as I looked down averting my eyes.

Nancy continued pressing for more, "It sounded fantastic. Who is he and what does he do?"

"His name is Thomas and he works at the club." I answered. "To tell you the truth, I drank so much that I don't really remember what happened."

"You're shitting me, how could you forget last night. I mean, you were so ...vocal."

"Really? What was I saying?" I asked surprised. I normally don't talk much during sex.

"Well, I didn't hear that many words though there was tons of moaning and grunting. Lots of single words like yes, harder, and faster. There was also some short exclamations like 'I want your cock', 'Fuck my pussy', and lots of praying." Nancy told me grinning.

I didn't quite understand that last part and asked "Praying?"

"You know, 'Oh God, oh God, oh God' " Nancy said mockingly.

We talked for a little while longer before I went back to my room. I told her what little I remembered from the previous night including what Thomas looked like to her. Nancy seemed somewhat disappointed that I couldn't give her any more details. Actually, I was even more disappointed than she was that I couldn't remember more. It sounded like I had a great time and it was driving me crazy that I didn't have any memories of it.

Maggie returned shortly after noon and we talked about each others nights. Actually, she did most of the talking about her new boyfriend Steven. I was content to listen to her talk and didn't say much about what happened after the club. She knew I was hooking up with Mark and Brian already and I didn't think my one night stand with Thomas needed to be brought up. After we finished talking, I went to work trying to catch up on my courses.

I tried my best to do some studying throughout the day but my mind kept wandering back, trying to remember anything else at all. The day ended up very unproductive given my hangover and preoccupation with my memory lapse. Maggie had made plans to have dinner with Steven and was busy getting ready. Rather than eating alone in the cafeteria, I picked up my dinner at the cafeteria and brought it back to my room. I still felt somewhat embarrassed that I was so loud last night and was worried I would run into someone else who heard me.

As the evening wore on, it became harder and harder to study. The dorm can be pretty noisy on any given night but on Saturdays it was bedlam. I eventually gave up entirely. Besides, I was considering the idea of talking to Thomas to find out what really happened last night. Unfortunately, I didn't have his phone number. I would have to reach him through Brian who wasn't in town or drop by The Vault when he was working. It made more sense to talk to Thomas directly. That would avoid having to explain to Brian why I needed to talk with his brother. Since I wasn't able to study anyway, I decided to go talk to Thomas that night. In addition to finding out what happened, I could try to convince Thomas to keep our tryst a secret so Brian wouldn't find out.

I took a quick shower and started getting ready. After putting on a black bra and pantyhose, I did my hair and makeup. Not having much time, I kept it simple. Next I put on a red blouse followed by a black mini skirt. I finished the outfit with my black knee high boots before checking myself out in the dressing mirror. Satisfied with my appearance, I slipped on my jacket before grabbing my purse on the way out.

A short cab ride later and I was there. I'm normally not that assertive and being alone only made me more self conscious. I didn't have the nerve to walk past the long line of people waiting to get in. Luckily I brought my jacket since it was considerably cooler than the previous night. While I waited in line with the other people, I started to second guess my decision to go to the club, especially all alone. I was on the verge of chickening out when I noticed Thomas walking down the queue towards me. His size and appearance was still intimidating even though we've been intimate with one another.

"What's new, Kitty Cat? Whoa-oh oh Whoa." Thomas sang to the melody of that famous Tom Jones song.

His light demeanour immediately put me at ease. "Hi Thomas."

"You don't have to wait in line when I'm working the door." Thomas whispered into my ear. He then took my hand and led me towards the entrance. As we walked by the queue, Thomas asked me "Where's Maggie?"

"I came by myself tonight. I wanted to talk to you about last night."

A big grin spread across Thomas' face as he asked "What about last night?"

"Not out here, somewhere in private." I replied.

"Well, I can't leave the door now. Why don't you go inside and I'll find you on my break."

I agreed and started to enter the club. Thomas cupped my ass as I walked by him and gave me a rough squeeze. It was early enough that the club wasn't packed yet but it was pretty full. I made a circuit around the club to check out the crowd and partly to see how many guys checked me out. My skirt was short but overall my outfit wasn't as revealing as what I wore the previous night so I only garnered a few admiring glances. There were no ogles or leers. I eventually settled by the bar after I ordered a drink. With no tables available, I had to stand with my drink as I watched the dance floor.

A single girl standing alone in a club tends to attract sharks even if she's not exceptionally attractive. Within 15 minutes, I was approached by a guy who started talking with me. We made small talk as I had nothing better to do. He noticed that my drink was almost finished and offered to buy me another one. I agreed but mentioned that I was waiting for a friend. Surprisingly, that didn't seem to put him off and he went to get us some more drinks. We continued talking as we worked on our second round. Having not eaten much for dinner, I was already quite tipsy after my second drink. I even agreed to dance with my new friend for a few songs. When we took a break from dancing, he went to the bar to get some more drinks while I waited by the dance floor.

Suddenly, I felt a large strong hand grab my wrist, pulling on it to spin me around. I was too surprised to react as the hand continued pulling me tightly against a wall of a man.

"Hello Kitty Cat." Thomas greeted me as he pulled me tightly against him. His left hand was holding my right wrist firmly against his shoulder as his right hand moved behind me cupping my ass. "Why don't you give me a kiss." he said as he released my wrist and moved his left hand to my ass as well. Cupping both cheeks in his strong hands, he lifted me up bringing my lips up to his level. Then he kissed me. Once I recovered from my initial surprise, my first instinct was to push against his shoulders trying to break free. Thomas kept a tight grip on my butt easily overpowering my feeble attempts. He used his large full lips to press firmly against mine locking us in a sensual kiss. My resistance soon melted away from the heat of his kiss. Parting my lips, I slid my tongue forward to caress Thomas' upper lip, inviting him to french me. His tongue pushed into my mouth as I closed my lips around it and twirled my tongue around his. While we continued to kiss deeply, Thomas used one hand to support my weight while his other hand slipped under my skirt and started stroking my pussy through the gusset of my pantyhose. My heart raced and my pussy moistened as he worked my pussy pushing the gusset into my vagina. Lost in the wonderful sensations I was oblivious to the scene we were making in front of everyone in the club.

Thomas eventually released me, breaking our kiss and letting me slide back down to my feet. Coming back to my senses, I realized that my skirt had ridden up exposing my pantyhose covered ass to anyone who was watching. I quickly grabbed the hem pulling it back down to cover myself up. As I straightened out my clothes and wiped the smeared lipstick from my face I noticed my new friend staring at Thomas and me from several feet away. He looked shocked and disappointed as he turned and walked away carrying the drinks he just bought with him. That was the last I thought about him as I returned my attention to Thomas who stood towering next to me smiling.

"Well Kitty Cat, what did you want to talk to me about?" Thomas asked.

The music was very loud and I could barely hear him. "Isn't there somewhere quieter we can talk?" I shouted back.

Thomas looked around for a moment before taking my hand and leading me away. He led me through to the employee area in the back of the club. In the back work area the music was dampened down to a low roar. One could hold a conversation talking in a normal voice. Other employees however were nearby working. Thomas looked at me expectantly waiting for me to say something.

"I was actually hoping we could talk somewhere privately." I explained.

Looking around thinking for a minute, Thomas then walked further into the back of the club towing me along behind him. Coming to a closed door, he knocked, waiting briefly before trying to turn the door knob. Finding it unlocked, he opened the door and quickly walked in. Thomas pulled me into the room immediately after him, closed the door behind me and locked it. The room was obviously an employee washroom. It consisted of a single toilet, sink and wall mirror. For a single washroom though, it was fairly spacious.

Thomas leaned back against a wall and pulled me close to him. He had his legs just parted enough to fit me between them. His hands wrapped around my waist keeping me in place.

"This is as private as it gets Kitty." Thomas said. "What did you want to talk about?"

"It's so embarrassing, but I have to ask. What happened last night?" I asked.

"We had a good time. That's all. I didn't think you were expecting it to lead to anything more." Thomas answered.

"That's not what I meant. I drank so much the other night that I can't actually remember what happened after we left the club." I explained.

Thomas started laughing out loud. "Shit girl. I started thinking you were getting all serious on me."

"Well I found some used condoms in my bed so I guessed that we must have fucked and my neighbour said we were quite loud."

"You really don't remember do you? Damn, that's the first time a girl told me that I was forgettable." Thomas joked as he continued laughing. "And here I was thinking you came back tonight because you couldn't get enough."

I tried to apologize, "I'm sorry, it's not you. I was just so drunk."

"Well maybe I have to give you something else to remember." Thomas said with a wide grin.

"I just wanted to find out what really happened." I explained again.

"You get me thinking on you and ready for more just to tell me you want to talk." Thomas said as he took my hand and placed it over the crotch of his pants.

I could easily feel his large erection through his slacks and stood there mute, too surprised by his boldness to react. Before I realized what I was doing, I found my hand groping at his hard on trying to get a sense how big his cock was.

"Go ahead, take it out." he said.

Without thinking, I obeyed his command. I unbuckled his belt first, and then undid the button to his pants. After unzipping his pants, I reached into his pants grasping his hard cock through his boxers. Feeling it from the base to the tip, I was impressed with his size, both his length and girth. I continued rubbing his cock through his boxers as I looked down to see what I held in my hand. All I could see was my hand cupping a huge bulge in Thomas' boxer shorts.

Thomas pushed his pants and boxers down below his hips allowing his large black cock to spring free. Looking down, I stared, mesmerized by Thomas' beautiful cock. It looked somewhat like Brian's in skin tone and being circumcised, but it looked longer and thicker. The most obvious difference was the absence of pubic hair. Thomas had completely shaved his cock and balls. It was the first time I saw anything like that and I found it extremely erotic. Subconsciously, my hand started stroking his big black cock.

"Get on your knees and suck my dick." He ordered. When I didn't react, Thomas added "Come on Kitty, you told me how much you love sucking cock last night."

His words barely registered in my brain. My heart was pounding so fast and hard it almost drowned out Thomas' voice. Heat surged to my face, chest and pussy causing all three areas to become flushed with excitement. Without really thinking about it, my body followed his commands. I slid down to my knees drawing level with his erect penis. My hand continued stroking his cock as I stared at his hairless scrotum.

"That's a good girl; now put it in your mouth." Thomas said.

Sliding his cock head into my mouth, I closed my lips around it and started sucking. I used my right hand to hold the base of his cock while my left moved up to feel the smooth skin of his balls.

"You look so pretty sucking my big black cock." Thomas complimented me as he brushed my hair away from my face. "Shit yeah, you're a good little cock sucker."

The dirty talk fanned my burning desire as I sucked harder, twirling my tongue around the head of Thomas' cock.

"That's it, work that tongue." Thomas told me as I glided my tongue up and down the entire length of his shaft. "Don't forget my balls." he added. On my next downward movement, I continued gliding my tongue down to his scrotum, licking his balls. The texture was quite different. It was soft and rough at the same time. "Now suck a ball into your mouth." Thomas ordered. "Gently, not so hard. Now the other one." I found myself eagerly obeying his every instruction. I felt like a complete slut and loved every sensation.

I've mentioned before how much I love to suck cock. Thomas' vocal encouragement and instructions magnified my excitement. By now, my pussy was desperate for some attention, oozing lubrication onto my pantyhose. My left hand naturally moved down and slipped under my skirt. I rubbed my clit and pussy lips through the damp cotton gusset. My mouth had returned to sucking his gorgeous cock while my right hand held the thick shaft.

"No hands pretty girl; good little cock suckers don't use their hands. Just your mouth; take it deep, deeper." Thomas continued talking smut to me while I reverently sucked his cock. "You like sucking my black dick?" he asked.

"Umh-hmmph." I moaned with his cock deep in my mouth. My right hand had relocated to my breast massaging it vigorously. Still fully clothed, my left hand continued rubbing the cotton gusset of my pantyhose against my clit.

"Yeah, I know you do you dirty little slut." Thomas said as he started thrusting his hips, forcing his cock against my throat. "God that feels nice." he rasped.

Sucking Thomas' beautiful black cock while I feverishly masturbated had me on the brink of an orgasm. Once he started thrusting his cock into my throat though, it took all I could do to suppress myself from gagging. I was still worked up beyond imagining and my body still needed some release. Rubbing my clit was great but my pussy ached to be penetrated.

"Fuck yessss, Kitty, that feels soo good. I'm gonna cum soon." he exclaimed as his thrusting increased in tempo.

Part of me would have loved to feel Thomas' throbbing cock spurting his milky seed into my mouth. Another part though wanted to feel his cock penetrate inside me, stretching my pussy, thrusting, filling me up completely. My pussy won the debate as I pulled back letting his cock slip from my lips. "Not yet, I need to feel you inside me." I managed to say as I gasped to catch my breath.

"Damn girl, I don't have time to get a condom." Thomas cursed looking down at me.

"It's okay, I'm on the pill." I said. In my state though, I didn't really care. I just wanted to feel him inside of me no matter the consequences. I stood up and undid my miniskirt, letting it fall to the floor. I had to take off my boots before I could take off my pantyhose so I stepped out of my skirt and bent down to unzip my boots.

"I don't have time for this." Thomas said as he moved behind me. He must have been as eager and excited as I was. Thomas quickly pulled the back of my pantyhose down just far enough to expose my ass. Being bent over already, my pussy was also exposed. Not giving me a chance to react, he quickly lined up his cock and thrust it deeply into my cunt. The force of his thrust knocked me off balance and I fell forward. Thomas had already grabbed my hips with his hands though, preventing me from falling. Even though his cock was slick with my saliva and my pussy dripping wet, the size of his big black cock and the force of his initial thrust still hurt a bit making me cry out. Thomas didn't wait for me to get accustomed to his size. He just pounded into me fast, hard and deep. I reached forward grabbing the sink trying to keep my balance. My pantyhose were bunched at my thighs preventing me from spreading my legs as far apart as I would have liked. With my legs close together, Thomas' cock felt even bigger as he fucked me furiously.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good Kitty Cat." Thomas said loudly. "It's so warm and wet."

It only took a couple of minutes for me to recover from the initial shock of his size. The discomfort quickly left leaving that intense pressure of being filled by a huge cock. Soon I was pushing back to meet Thomas as he drove into me from behind. Without realizing it, I was letting out guttural moans with each thrust.

"You like that Kitty?" Thomas asked.

"Yessss." I hissed.

"Tell me what you want." he ordered breathing hard. Thomas had abruptly stopped his thrusting but still kept the head of his cock inside my pussy.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Beg for it."

"Fuck me please." I pleaded trying to push back onto his cock.

"You want my cock?" Thomas teased while he held my hips still with his strong hands.

"I want your big cock."

"What do you want me to do with it?" he asked.

"Fuck my pussy, please." I reached down between my legs and felt Thomas' thick cock spreading the lips at the entrance to my pussy. My hand then moved to rub Thomas' balls, trying to entice him to resume fucking me. Even though I wasn't being fucked, the dirty talk kept my excitement near its peak, close to an orgasm.

"I can't hear you."

"FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!" I screamed surprising myself with the loudness of my voice.

Thomas then resumed his thrusting movements with the same strength and speed that he left off earlier. My grunting in time with each thrust also resumed. In only a few minutes, I felt myself building quickly towards an orgasm.

"Fuck, you have one sweet pussy." Thomas said as his breathing became more laboured.

Sensing that he was getting close to cumming too, I wanted to cum with him. I moved my hand down to rub my clit as he continued pumping his cock in quick hard strokes.