Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been thinking about you all night. Can you feel how hot I am?" I told him.

Without any hesitation, Thomas moved his hand to cup my pussy, rubbing my whole Venus mound. The action surprised me and the new sensations caused my body to shudder reflexively. His hand then found the snap holding the crotch of my teddy together and with a quick flick, undid it. I was wearing pantyhose but I had cut out the cotton gusset so with the crotch of my teddy undone, there was nothing between Thomas' hand and my pussy. Before I knew what was happening, I felt two thick fingers penetrating me causing me to moan loudly. He worked his fingers in and out of my pussy causing me to squirm in my seat. My eyes closed as I concentrated on the sensations rippling through my body from my vagina. I don't know how Thomas kept his concentration on the road with what he was doing to me.

"You like that Kit Kat? Does that feel good?" Thomas asked without stopping his fingers.

"God, Yes!" I answered, my eyes still closed.

"Tell me what you want." he ordered.

"I want you to fuck me." I said gyrating my hips trying to rub my clitoris against his hand.

Thomas understood my movements and pushed his fingers all the way in until his palm was brushing against my clit with every movement. "Details, Kit Kat, tell me details." he replied.

"I want your big cock inside my pussy. I want to feel you thrusting it hard, stretching me open." I told him still keeping my eyes closed. While I was talking, I was imagining the same actions happening to me.

Thomas prompted me "Go on, what else?"

"I want to suck your beautiful black cock; feel it pushing into my throat." I said as I opened my eyes to look over at him. My left hand reached over to feel for his big cock through his pants. I then continued "I want to taste you, to feel your cock throbbing in my mouth as it erupts." Feeling a big hard bulge in his pants, I knew he was getting excited too.

Thomas withdrew his fingers from my pussy and moved his arm behind my shoulders. "There you go Kit Kat, your wish is my command." he said as he pulled me towards him.

Reaching over with both hands now, I started undoing Thomas' belt and pants. With the size of his cock and his erection, I had great difficulty in freeing his cock. My persistence paid off though when I finally succeeded and held my beautiful black prize. As I was stroking his cock, admiring the erotic contrast in our skin, I felt his arm pushing gently down on my shoulders. I figured out his meaning and leaned down lowering my head only to be stopped short of my goal by my seat belt. It took me two seconds to undo my seat belt and rectify the problem.

I repositioned myself so that I was almost sitting sideways in my seat as I leaned down to take Thomas' cock into my mouth. Sucking on the head, I used my tongue to twirl around the tip. I would alternate sucking on is cock with gliding my tongue up and down along the shaft. The skin was silky smooth especially since he kept his pubic hair shaved. I remembered Thomas liked his balls being licked and suckled but in our positions, it was impossible.

"Suck my cock Kit Kat, take it deeper." Thomas said as his hand pushed down on my head.

Taking a deep breath, I promptly obeyed. I felt his cock push against my throat almost making me gag. I sucked hard on his cock while holding it deep inside my mouth. My left hand was still able to grab a part of his shaft so I could tell that I failed in taking his entire length. When my lungs started burning, I pulled back, keeping only the head of his cock inside my mouth. As I caught my breath, I stroked the black shaft with my left hand. My right hand was resting on Thomas' left leg to help support my body taking some of the weight off my lower back. I repeated the entire procedure several times before the awkward position started to really strain my back.

I didn't remember Thomas parking the car since I was busy, but I noticed that we had stopped moving for awhile. Taking advantage, I moved to a kneeling position on the passenger seat facing towards the driver's side. I managed to keep the head of Thomas' cock inside my mouth throughout the move. Without having to rotate my torso as well as bend down, the strain on my back was much less and I could get back to enjoying sucking on Thomas' cock. I've mentioned in earlier chapters that I love sucking cock. The sensations heighten my excitement and when I'm excited, I want to suck cock more. It's a wonderful feedback loop that can bring me close to an orgasm. When I'm really excited, I find I can suppress my gag reflex better and can take cocks deeper into my throat.

With his long arms and my new position, Thomas was able to reach over my back to rub my pussy. I started bobbing my head on his cock as he worked his fingers on my pussy, sliding a couple inside me. Thomas slid his fingers in and out of my vagina in rhythm with the bobbing movements of my head on his cock. As I increased my tempo, Thomas' fingers sped up too. We were both getting really worked up and I think Thomas was close to cumming; I certainly knew that I was.

Suddenly, I heard some car doors slamming followed by some loud voices. Even though I was a bit drunk, the sounds shocked me back to my senses and I looked up to see where we were and what was going on. The windows of the car had steamed up somewhat but I could see enough to recognize that we were parked outside my dorm. I couldn't make out any people but since the voices were getting louder, I concluded that someone must be walking by. I ducked my head back down onto Thomas' lap hoping that I wouldn't be seen. The loud voices abruptly became hushed followed by a chorus of laughter. The car windows were completely shut so I couldn't make out what the voices were saying but the laughter made me think they saw what Thomas and I were doing. At first I felt so embarrassed but quickly realized that even though they saw us, there was no way they could make out any details through the steamed up windows. My identity couldn't have been known especially since I just dyed my hair blonde. The voices slowly trailed off as the group of men walked away. Thomas and I looked at one another and broke out laughing ourselves.

I raised my head back up and peeked around to make sure there wasn't anyone nearby. Sitting back up in the passenger seat, I started to straighten out my mussed up hair. "We better go up to my room." I told Thomas. He quickly did up his pants and got out of the car. Once out of the car, I pulled down the hem of my skirt to make sure I was covered up since I didn't bother doing up the snap crotch of my teddy.

We rushed up to my room as quickly as we could. When we arrived at my dorm room, I saw a red ribbon tied around the door knob. "Damn." I cursed.

"What's wrong?" Thomas asked.

"Maggie's home. We have to go somewhere else." I answered. The ribbon was our signal that one of us wanted some privacy. We were allowed to use it twice a month each with no questions asked. I would normally go to the common TV room and wait a few hours but tonight I wanted to find somewhere more private. It was almost 3am and the TV room might be empty but being Friday night, there was a good chance someone would wander in at any moment. Then I thought of the laundry room. Some nerds might do their laundry Friday night but even they would be finished by 3am. I took Thomas and led him quickly down to the laundry room.

My luck was changing; the laundry room was empty. Once inside, I looked around quickly to make sure there weren't any filled machines that someone might come for. Thomas had already taken off his jacket by the time I finished my inspection. I followed his lead, dropping my purse along with my coat.

"We have to be quiet. I don't want anyone walking in on us." I told Thomas.

"I can keep quiet, can you?" he asked grinning.

Thomas then pulled me against him kissing me deeply as his hands moved to my ass squeezing my cheeks hard. I tried reaching between us to undo Thomas' belt and pants while we continued kissing. Thomas' hands roamed over my butt causing my skirt to ride up. It wasn't long before the back of my skirt was bunched up around my waist. With the crotch of my teddy still undone, only the thin nylon of my pantyhose separated his hands from my ass. I was making progress on Thomas' pants but it was slow because of the distraction of his hands and lips.

As I tried to work his pants over his hips, Thomas reached between my legs from behind to start rubbing my wet pussy. With the cotton gusset cut out, his fingers found my wet slit, sliding in easily. His penetrating fingers caused me to break our kiss as I couldn't suppress a loud moan. By now, his beautiful black cock was free and I started stroking the shaft.

Thomas lifted me up easily and carried me to a washing machine, placing me down on top. The cold metal was a bit of a shock since I only had the pantyhose between my ass cheeks and the machine. Thomas then grabbed my boots by the ankle spreading my legs apart as he lifted them up. The movement forced me to lean back onto my elbows resting on top of the washing machine.

Throughout this time my lace teddy slowly moved up my body because of the elastic fabric. By now the crotch snaps were at the level of my waist along with my bunched up skirt. Without a gusset in my pantyhose, my pussy was completely exposed. Thomas bent down and without any warning shoved his tongue into my hole. My legs jerked as it felt like electricity was shooting throughout my body from my pussy.

Thomas repositioned my legs over his shoulders one at a time while he continued eating my pussy expertly. His tongue would dance around my clit before thrusting into my vagina and then come back to flicker against my clit again. My sexual energy had been building up all week and as excited as I was, it wasn't long before I was nearing climax. The sight of his shaved black head between my legs helped pushed me over the edge causing my whole body to shudder and shake. Thomas kept working his tongue all around my pussy prolonging the duration of my orgasm.

When my orgasm subsided and I recovered my senses, I saw Thomas had stood back up. He had moved my legs off his shoulders spreading them further apart. His elbows were hooked under my knees supporting the weight of my legs. Being very tall, his cock was almost at the same level as the top of the washing machine. I was sitting on top of the machine though so my pussy was too high. Thomas pulled me to him sliding my ass off the edge of the machine.

It was obvious what Thomas was doing. I reached down between my legs to help guide his cock inside me. I felt the hot bare skin of his big cock as I directed it to my vagina. I knew we should use a condom but I was too euphoric from my recent orgasm to care. Back then I was also very naive thinking that since we already fucked without a condom once, a second time wouldn't make a difference.

Once his cock entered me, Thomas immediately started to fuck me in long deliberate strokes. I lay back down against the washing machine trying to enjoy the deep hard thrusts. After a few minutes, Thomas started to increase the pace of his fucking. The force of his thrusts increased alongside the pace. Soon, the washing machine was rocking vigorously and it wasn't even on.

Normally being fucked by a big black cock would have me screaming in ecstasy but the awkward position made it uncomfortable. The edge of the washing machine was digging into the small of my back. With every thrust, Thomas was driving me into the machine. When it started to get painful, I had to tell Thomas to stop.

"You okay?" Thomas asked not realizing how bad my back hurt.

Thinking quickly I said "Yeah, I just want to suck your cock some more."

Thomas stepped back slipping his cock out and lowered my legs down to the ground. I immediately moved to a kneeling position in front of him. His big black cock was standing straight out glistening with my lubrication. Without hesitation I took his cock deep into my mouth and started sucking my juices off of it.

"I love your new look Kit Kat," Thomas said as he stroked my blonde hair, "you look hotter and sultrier."

Feeling especially wanton, I let his cock slip out of my mouth. "Mmmm, I love tasting myself on your cock." I told him as I looked up into his eyes. Taking his cock back into my mouth, I started bobbing my head working his cock in and out. One hand reached up to caress his smooth balls while the other reached around to grab his firm ass.

"You're gonna make me cum saying things like that." Thomas replied.

Knowing he was getting close to cumming made me even more excited. "Yes baby, cum for me. I want to feel your cock shooting in my mouth. I want to taste your cum." I said while stroking his shaft quickly. Taking his cock back into my mouth, I doubled my efforts in trying to bring him to orgasm. Bobbing my head as fast as I could while taking his cock deep enough in my throat to make me gag.

Thomas began to thrust his hips as he approached orgasm, forcing his cock deeper into my throat. I retched a couple of times but managed to keep my jaw relaxed enough for him to continue fucking my mouth. I moved one hand to firmly grip the base of his shaft to prevent him from thrusting too deeply.

"Fuck, yesssss!" Thomas exclaimed as his body and cock started twitching.

A split second later, I felt a large spurt of cum splash against the back of my throat causing me to gag again. I reflexively pulled back, releasing his cock from my mouth. The second spurt struck my face leaving a trail from my nose to my chin. Quickly regaining control of myself, I took Thomas' cock back into my mouth sucking hard on the head. The hand which was at the base of the shaft started stroking it in strong firm movements. There were two more spurts of cum splashing against my tongue but they were much smaller than the first two. I continued stroking his cock until his cock stop throbbing even though only a small amount of cum oozed from the urethra. His cum was quite salty so I swallowed my mouthful quickly. With his orgasm finishing, I took his cock back deep into my mouth and kept sucking until I felt his erection start to fade.

"Damn Kit Kat, I sure could get use to this." Thomas said smiling down at me.

"Anytime Thomas; you know where to find me." I replied with a big grin.

I took a tissue from my purse and cleaned up the cum from my face while Thomas pulled up his pants. He then picked up my coat and purse, holding them while I quickly adjusted my clothes to look presentable. It was then that I noticed a large drop of cum on my blouse right between my breasts. It must have dripped off my chin while I was still sucking Thomas' cock. I used another tissue to blot the cum off my blouse. Worried it might still leave a stain though, I took my blouse off to soak it in some water. I guess it was a good thing we were in the laundry room. Since the lace teddy was the only thing covering my tits now, I put on my coat and buttoned it up. I would of course prefer to be in my room but I didn't think Maggie was done yet. I walked Thomas back to the front entrance seeing him off before going back down to the TV room.

Later that night when I was getting ready for bed, I noticed a long red mark running across the small of my back. It coincided with the tender area where the washing machine was digging into my back. That was going to become a nasty looking bruise I thought to myself. At least the end results made it well worth it.

12