The Club Pt. 01

Story Info
Caroline gets "tricked" by her sister to start with BBC.
3.5k words
4.19
33.7k
65
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
415 Followers

"The Club" will be a new kind of series for me centered on a special night club. My plan is to have each part being separated from each other and that no reading of other parts should be necessary. Recurring characters will sometimes appear meaning that if you read the stories about Sara and Amanda you will get more stories about these characters but it should not be necessary to understand anything.

The first part will be an introduction to the club, and here I will feature some already existing characters. The next chapter however will be a totally new main character.

_______________________

Caroline was very worried, her daughter Tina had dropped out if school about half a year ago when she was six month pregnant. When she had told Caroline and her husband about it her husband had been very angry leading them to lose almost all contact with their daughter.

The only contact was some text messages from time to time. Her husband Charles was still upset about what had happened but Caroline missed her daughter a lot. Thankfully her sister Sara and niece Amanda still had a lot of contact with her daughter meaning she at least got some more updates then the occasional text.

Finally she could not stand being away from her daughter and talked to her sister about how she thought it would be possible to mend the bonds between them. Her sister had been a little strange when she asked this and asked her in return what she was ready to do to fix it. When she said she would do anything her sister had told her to meet her at a place called "The Club" so that she could show her what her daughter had been influenced by. She also had to make sure that her husband didn't know anything about it since he might not approve that she visited the place.

What Caroline didn't know was that her sister Sara had been owned by a black man called Marcus for a long time, and that he also had made her daughter Amanda to one of his black sluts. Amanda on the other side was responsible for making Caroline's daughter Tina into a black slut, once again trained by Marcus.

Tina had become a whore that worked for Marcus just like Sara, and all three had given birth to one black child each. The children had been adopted, but all three ladies were on the way to become pregnant again.

"The Club" was a nightclub owned by Marcus and with some bribes to the right persons the cops never bothered about the less legal activity that happened there. Only black males were allowed in normally and had to have an already approved member vouch for them, but all females were welcomed. Inside there were both willing females hooked on big black cocks and whores only being there for the cash or for paying of their depts.

The evenings usually started civilized with female strippers but it always ended in a fuck fest where females were fucked and black men fucked everywhere you could see. Despite the somewhat chaotic scenes in the end bouncers made sure that all acts where done without being against anyone's will.

There was also an official dress code when it came to the females. White clothes meant they were newbie's and that usually meant that the men took it easier on them, and let them take the lead before fucking them. Black clothes were a signal for a willing fuck partner. Anyone dressed in red signaled that they not only wanted to get fucked but also get degraded doing so.

The club had a somewhat normal club feeling on the first floor but also a cellar that visiting men could enter for an extra fee. Ladies visiting the club were usually not allowed down there unless Marcus had them on a list. In the cellar there were special rooms for more unusual tastes, and the ladies that were down there either had an understanding with Marcus, worked as whores for him or were down there to pay off some heavy debts to Marcus or his associates.

Caroline arrived to the place dressed in black pants and a white blouse since her sister insisted she should wear something white. Her sister on the other side had a red top with a skirt that Caroline found a little too short. Her sister Sara had always been the better looking, and for some reason she had had double breast operations since her divorce increasing her already big D cups to G cups.

Unlike the slim figure of Sara Caroline's body showed her age and she had never been able to lose the weight from her pregnancy. At soon 40 years of age she had a big stomach and thighs and her face was also rounded. Her tits had started to sag a little and she was not comfortable to be nude, even in front of her husband.

As they walked to the place they were going to Caroline could not help but see that it wasn't the nicest part of town, but she trusted her sister. The entrance to the club wasn't anything flashy, but two bouncers at least showed that something was going on inside.

Both bouncers seemed to know her sister, and they also let their eyes linger on Caroline making her a little uncomfortable. When they entered the building she could hear music and a lot of talking. Sara seemed to know where to go and they soon entered the main room where there was a scene and lots of tables around it.

As Caroline saw what was going on at the scene she was shocked and stopped in her steps. On the scene almost nude young ladies was dancing and black men were pushing their bodies against the girls. She was ready to walk out but her sister took her hand and walked her to a table in a more secluded part of the place.

"You wanted to know what has gotten into Tina; this is what has happened to her." Sara said to her sister.

"But what and why? I don't understand..."

"She has been transformed into a lover of big black cocks. If she wasn't working she would probably be on that scene or somewhere similar."

"Who did this to her? My innocent girl would not have done this freely!"

"Every step she took she did voluntarily and always with the possibility to back out. She might have been helped with the introduction to black men but she embraced it happily and quickly."

"Have she told you this or how do you know this? And how do you know able this place?"

Before Sara had the chance to say anything more two black men approached. Both seemed to know Sara and they sat down without asking.

"Hi again Sara, thanks for last time. Who is this lovely thing, she looks like she could be your sister?" the man closest to Sara said.

"Hi Jimmy, this is actually my sister. She has never been here or been doing anything like this so be kind to her, ok?"

"Sure thing." The other man sitting next to Caroline said.

"I am Sam." he said as he looked at Caroline. His eyes lingered a little too long Caroline thought, but she also was kind of liking his look of approval.

The guys started chatting and bought the girls some wine. As they talked Caroline could suddenly feel a hand on her thigh. Her first instinct was to slap it away, but as she turned her head she could see how Sam was once again looking at her body approvingly. It had been a long time since she had gotten that look, even from her husband. Instead of being angry she instead let the hand stay and even shifted in the seat to give better access.

Sam seemed encouraged by this and was stroking her thigh. As she looked over at her sister her eyes widened as she saw that Jimmy had his hand around her back and that his hand was resting on one of her big breasts. Sara didn't seem to mind this even a little, instead whispering things in Jimmy's ear.

The touch of Sam had an effect on Caroline as she was getting more and more aroused. Sam also got bolder and soon his hands touched the boundaries of her neither region. Without the alcohol she might not have dared taking it further but know she let him continue his exploration as they continued to chat.

Her mind was almost blown away when she once again turned her head and saw that her sister had her tits out from her top and was braless. It was not just the nudity, but for the first time she saw that her sisters had big golden rings pierced through her nipples.

As she looked around she saw that many other females and males was starting to get undressed, and she even saw a young girl sucking on an old man's cock. An hour ago she would have screamed and left, but now she continued to stare and even got more aroused.

Sam saw the effect it had on Caroline and made a bold move as he put his hand inside her pants and started to manipulate her pussy. As he did he could feel the moistness seeping through her panties. Caroline did nothing to stop him and as she turned her head she was not really surprised seeing her sister sucking on Jimmy's big cock.

"Ever been with a black man?" Sam asked Caroline.

"Never."

"Well, tonight is a good time to start."

"But I am married!"

"So, probably half the females here are married or have a boyfriend, doesn't stop them from sucking and fucking the black meat."

Caroline didn't know what to say to that, instead looking around seeing more and more of the females serving the black men.

"How about you go down and suck me, blow job isn't really cheating." Sam suggested.

The wine and the arousal were breaking down Caroline's defenses. Perhaps if she wasn't feeling the need to get some affection she could have resisted, but now she got down and started to suck on Sam's cock.

Her husband was quite well endowed with a cock almost 8 inches long, but this one had him beaten with at least a couple of inches. Caroline was quite skilled at blowing big cocks and probably surprised Sam with her skills as she swallowed almost his whole cock. As she pushed her head up and down she could hear his mumbles of approval.

Unfortunately for Caroline's marriage sucking usually got her more aroused and this was no exception. She soon found herself wanting to get fucked. Her sister seemed to already have the same idea as she could hear moaning and the sound of a wet cunt getting fucked.

Finally she could not resist it anymore and stood up and pulled her pants and panties down presenting her ass and cunt as she turned around and leaned over the table.

As she did she could see her sister riding the dick in a reverse cowgirl style. Her sisters panties were pulled to the side and she thought she could see a tattoo above her sisters pussy. What she could see clearly, but which didn't surprise her that much by now as she realised her sister was a changed woman, was the pussy piercings she had. Three rings were attached to each labia and was clearly visible as her pussy got stretched by the big black cock.

Sam took the opportunity when Caroline presented her pussy and pushed his dick inside fucking her from behind. Although not totally unfamiliar with bigger cocks, this was a new record in length and girth for Caroline. She soon was fucking back and it didn't take long for her to get her first orgasm. Her sister had already had screamed out her orgasm and was now in the same position as her sister.

They locked their eyes on each other and was both moaning as they got fucked. Some other men had gathered around them and were slowly stroking their black cocks. Jimmy was the first to cum, and as he withdrew his cock another guy replaced him.

"Yessss, fuck me!" Sara moaned out.

"Mmmmm, take this BBC you fucking bimbo fleshlight!" the unknown man said.

Sam withdrew his cock and pulled Caroline down on her knees. Without asking he pushed his cock into her mouth and came. It was a big load and Caroline had a hard time swallowing the seed.

"Want another cock in you?" Sam asked.

Caroline nodded.

"Ok guys, she wants another cock in her!"

Another guy made her stand up and pushed her back down as he inserted his cock. Not as big as Sam it had no problems sliding in. Her sister took her hands as they were both fucked hard from behind. Sara's guy came and another took his place. The guy in Caroline lacked stamina and soon came, being replaced by another man. Caroline had no idea who it was, only that his cock was a lot bigger.

"Fuuuuuck..." was all that Caroline could think of saying as she felt it stretch her wet hole.

"That's right you slut. You'll only be satisfied by black men now won't you?" the man whispered in her ear as he fucked her.

"Yesss...'

"And your fat ass will be used to please black men in here time and time again right?"

"Yessss..." Caroline moaned again as she came on the unknown mans cock.

"Take my seed you filthy pig hoe" he said as he filled her up with another load.

There was one guy left around them and as her cunt got empty he quickly filled it with his cock. He wasn't small, but after the last guy he felt small in comparison. He had been jerking for a long time and could not last long giving Caroline her third dose of cum in her cunt.

Sara looked around as the last men left and told her sister it might be a good time to leave. They dressed and started to walk out.

"Now you perhaps understand what has happened to Tina?" Sara said to her sister as they left.

"Yes, but what about you? You seemed to have a tattoo above your pussy and got piercings all over yourself?

"The same man that transformed your daughter had already been changing my sexual preferences, and my daughter's."

"So both you and Amanda are fucking black men?"

"Not just fucking, being used and owned by black men. The same man that pimps your daughter out is selling me to black men."

Caroline didn't think she could be more shocked, but her sister's last confession had her mind stumbling for what to say. Before she got a chance to say anything Sara continued talking.

"You will not be able to go back into not fucking black men, I can see that in your eyes after what we done in there. Just like me you want to serve black men.

I will take you to Marcus now who is the man who owns me, my daughter and your daughter. If you want to see your daughter you better come with me. He will never stop your daughter from seeing or talking to you, but she will not start doing it unless he tells her too."

Caroline realised she didn't have much choice. She had already cheated on her husband with multiple men, what could another guy matter?

"Ok, I'll go with you to this Marcus, but I doubt he will be able to convince me to do anything like he has done to you."

Sara knew her sister was wrong but was happy she would come along her. She got them a cab and they went to Marcus apartment.

Unknown to Caroline her sister had already planned this with Marcus, who knew that a visit to "The Club" was probably all it would take to change her sisters mind.

As he got a text from Sara that they were coming he started his famous gangbang video on the TV where Tina, Sara, Amanda and three other females where gangbanged while highly pregnant. Sara's daughter Amanda who was living with him and also was in on the plan started pleasing Marcus cock and ass while he watched the video.

About 15 minutes in to the movie Sara and Caroline entered the apartment. Caroline had been shocked so many times by now that seeing her niece licking a black man's ass almost didn't look that strange.

"So you're the sister of one of my most depraved whores?" was Marcus way of greeting her. "Get on your knees next to your niece!"

As bizarre as the situation was, Caroline still obeyed him. Sara placed herself on her knees next to her with Amanda still rimming his ass.

"Sara told me you took one load of cum in your mouth and three up your pig cunt. Correct?"

Caroline blushed but nodded as he knew about what she had done.

"And I bet you want to go there more times, right?"

Once again she nodded.

"Here's the thing, I own that place and with my contacts in this city I can control if you should get more blacks cock or not. A bitch that disobey me gets her supply of BBC cut, so if you don't do as I say you'll go crazy without BBC fucking your holes."

"So what do you want from me?" Caroline said.

"First of all piggy you better call me sir! Secondly I have some plans for you. Unlike your sister you don't have the greatest body, let's be honest you are quite a fatty slut. Now, there is still a market for that, but you will be degraded as you get your dose of BBC due to your looks."

Marcus continued to explain to Caroline that she would become a piggy whore. Black men would pay to fuck her dressed with a snout, piggy ears and piggy tail butt plug. Since Marcus wanted her fat she would not be allowed to get slimmer, but instead should try to get fatter. If she was a good piggy and also did some porn he would tell her daughter that she should start talking to her again.

"Do you understand piggy?"

Caroline was in shambles as she tried to understand everything she was getting into. The humiliation was great and she didn't know what to do. Her daughter however was the most important thing and she couldn't help but find the thought about being humiliated a little exciting.

"Ok, I'll do it sir." she said.

"Good! Amanda, get the piggy snout and I'll fuck this pig's asshole as a way to seal the deal."

"Waaaiittt... I have never been fucked there in years!"

"Well, you better get used to it piggy!"

Amanda brought the pig snout and Caroline was made to undress completely and put on the snout.

"Now get on all four so your sister and niece can get you ready as I fuck your mouth."

Caroline could feel fingers up her ass while she was gagging on Marcus cock. She could not help herself getting aroused about everything that was happening to her. Soon the other two females declared her ass as ready and Marcus got in position.

"Now I want you to squeal like a pig as I fuck you porky!"

With that said Marcus pushed his cock into her ass. Although she had been prepared by her sister and niece the pain was still big.

"Squeal I said!" Marcus shouted as he spanked her fat ass.

"Oiiiiiink, oiiiiiiiink, ooooooooiiiiiiiinkkkk" Caroline squealed as Marcus increased the pace. While she did this she could see her pregnant daughter being gangbanged on the TV as the movie focused on Tina.

While Marcus continued fucking her he made the other two females spank her flubby stomach and tits. The only sound from Caroline was here squealing. Despite all the humiliation and pain she got more and more aroused and soon squealed out her orgasm.

As Marcus felt her ass contracting on his cock he released his cum into her ass. He pulled out his cock and presented it to Caroline who after a smack to her face took the cock into her mouth.

"Your husband is off limits now, any advances he makes should be shot down, and you only get fucked by black men. If you do good and sell your holes to the men I tell you to go to you get access to "The Club", understood?"

"Mghyeshh mhgsiir" Caroline said as she agreed to becoming a pig whore for Marcus while having his dirty cock in her mouth.

Not touching her husband and being a pig whore was a small price to pay to get access to "The Club ". Ohhh, and also seeing her daughter again. But mostly it was about the big black cocks.

Siswede
Siswede
415 Followers