KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here we go," she said simply, giving a forceful push. Dannii squealed through her gag, fighting to pull away as Kylie drove her hand forwards, trying to stretch her sphincter out over the widest part of her hand. The was a moment of tension, then a loud hiss from Dannii as Kylie's slender hand broke through, her ring immediately squeezing down and tapering to Kylie's wrist, locking her whole hand in her forbidden haven.

"There, you could do it," Kylie cooed with a smile at him as he masturbated over the show, teasing stroking Dannii's soft rear as he could only sit and stroke himself. Inside, Kylie balled her hand into a fist and started to push in, the glove offering a better sliding surface than her bare arm usually did, meaning Dannii's comfort was a little enhanced. Not by much though, as Kylie pushed down and reached the initial limits a few inches later, pausing a second before drawing back. Dannii gave a little squeak again as she did, breathing in as deep as she could through her nose as her older sister drew back, pulling right out till the back of her hand pressured the inside of her sphincter, something which did feel strangely contenting. Kylie then powerfully pushed all the way back down, getting a little bit deeper this time, making Dannii squeal quietly, trying to hold it back and barely managing as Kylie lightly rocked her arm and pulled back again. From his position he could see black rubber encased arm stretching and filling Dannii's arsehole, and couldn't deny it was one thrilling sight as he jerked off.

"Getting a bit close there?" Kylie said with a sly smile as she pulled back, before thrusting her arm in harder, making Dannii give a surprised squeal that made her smirk change to a grin. His cock gave a twitch in his hand as he heard her, watching as Kylie didn't break their moment as she pulled deeply into her sister's ass and pulled back up again, Dannii drawing breath as she did. He watched as she did it a couple more times, again pushing a squeal from Dannii, her breath hissing loudly through her nose as she pulled back. After a few more strokes he was on the brink.

"Kylie, can you help me out here?" he said with a smile.

"Sure, but you have to do thework," she purred with a smirk as she continued her rhythm. He just smiled as he stood up, Kylie getting a couple more pumps before he presented his cock to her scarlet pout. She opened her mouth, just letting his bulbous head slip in and onto the end of her pierced tongue, pulling back as he tried to feed her more, indicating what she'd meant. Kylie rocked slightly as she powerfully fisted her sister at a steady pace, just sucking lightly at the head of his cock as he stroked vigorously at the shaft with his hand, feeling the sensation spread through his groin as his climax arouse, then broke with a jolt of his hips. Kylie gave a little hum of pleasure as his hot load spurted onto her tongue and roof of her mouth powerfully, the taste spreading through her mouth giving her a shiver. He stroked his shaft firmly, his hand being knocking aside by Kylie's spare hand as she reached up to help finish him off, her expert technique milking every last bit from him as she continued to work Dannii as if it were totally irrelevant. Swallowing with a little shudder, she pulled back off his head with a slurp and sat back with a smile before turning back to her sister.

"Thanks," she said with a cute little half smile as she increased her power, giving a sharper push into Dannii, making her tense up a bit and squeak loudly, her squeal being cut off by the slight depth increase even though it was tiny. Dannii was enjoying it far more than she was letting on, held stiffly by the corset and ropes around her body, her fetish heels pointing up threateningly towards her older sister as she worked at her from behind, her lower legs still tied to her thighs. Dannii's body gave a tremble and she felt her muscles tense, her pussy clenching down on the cock that should have been up there rather than having a fist up her arse. Kylie sensed it in her, giving her a few sharp thrusts deep inside to tip her gloriously over the edge for the first, much welcomed time that day.
"Yeah that's it you slut, come!" Kylie giggled as he watched on, her arm moving in sharp little motions to get her younger sister off as her own bell tinkled. Dannii trembled and shook through her orgasm, which was short but quite intense, her pussy squeezing and clutching, juices running down her legs onto the rubber stockings, shining on the smooth black surface as she felt a wave of dizziness passed through her.

"See, told you that's what you needed," Kylie said giving her sister a little slap on the arse with her spare hand and drawing back. Dannii didn't even fight, Kylie unrolling her fist and folding her hand down as slender as she could, pulling the smooth long rubber glove back against her sisters ring to withdraw. With a little tug and a squelch, her arm popped out, the glove glistening slightly.

"Right, that'll do," Kylie said, reaching up to pull the top of the glove peeling it off her arm, the rubber sticking to her warm skin as the heat had built up. She rolled off both gloves, quickly unstrapping her harness and tossing it aside, then immediately went to work on Dannii. With his help she got her younger sister back onto her knees, straight away going for the ropes round her body. Her breasts were dark and red from the pressure, so Kylie undid all the ropes from her collar, pulling them through and releasing the pressure on them as Dannii gave a groan. As Kylie expertly undid and pulled the ropes loose on her body, shoulders and arms, he undid her ball gag to let her breathe, hearing her breathe heavily several times as he set about releasing her spiked collar.

"How you feel?" he said with a smile, looking at Dannii's slightly smudged face, heavy with the dark make up round her eyes.

"Like I've just had sex with my sister," she breathed with a smile as she jerked a little, Kylie releasing more rope. He reached down and undid the nipple clamps, pulling them off her abused nipples as she gave a little shiver. Kylie removed her spiked wristbands, leaving Dannii in just her corset, rubber stockings and killer stiletto heels. Already kneeling behind her, Kylie quickly undid the knots on both sides of the corset, the double lacing immediately sliding apart from the pressure, Dannii sighing deeply in relief. Kylie drew one of the laces out and release the corset, hinging it open round Dannii's body and sliding it off, releasing her younger sister's hot body, her large breasts bouncing beautifully free from above the quarter cups they'd been supported by. She took a gratefully deep breath, expanding her chest fully and offering him a lovely view of her awesome rack as Kylie moved round to the front.

"Lay on your back and we'll get these off you," Kylie said, reaching down to sensually stroke Dannii's rubber stockings as she moved round, her hand just drifting close to her sibling's sweet pussy. Dannii felt a her body tingle and goose pimple slightly as she gave a nod and moved to lay down on her back, spreading her legs a little wider than needed as she pulled her legs up so her heels cleared the floor. Kylie knew exactly how she'd done the knots and quickly untied them, releasing Dannii's legs from themselves, pulling the rope away from the smooth black rubber before she quickly reached down between her sister's legs, easily finding her younger sisters clit and giving it a quick rub, seeing how Dannii was obviously fishing for it. Dannii's breath caught a little as Kylie moved to continue stripping her, pulling her legs out straight so the fearsome heels lay on the floor.
"Right lets get these off you, your feet must hurt like hell," Kylie said with a smile as she went to work on them, undoing the ankle cuff and then releasing the corset shoe itself, wiggling the left one to get it off Dannii's hot, smooth foot.

"Yeah they do, and my legs are real hot," Dannii pouted cheekily.

"Yeah I know babe, my legs are burning too," Kylie purred as she quickly undid the other stiletto heel. Pulling it off, Dannii was finally able to flex both her feet, eagerly wiggling her toes and moving her ankles to get some blood flow back into them, easing the stiffness in her joints. With her legs out straight and the heels gone, Kylie was offered a nice view of Dannii's juicy pussy, the lips swollen, inner ones pink and from her arousal. She slid her hands up her siblings smooth left leg, taking hold of the top of the black rubber stocking, slipping her fingers into the top of the tight item before pulling back, drawing it inside out off her sister's toned leg, feeling the heat of it as she peeled it of her toes. Dannii murmured in satisfaction as she felt the heat released from her legs finally, Kylie relating to just how that felt as her own legs were hotly encased in a matching pair of fetish stockings. Pulling the right one off, Dannii was left in complete nudity, laying on her back on the carpet, just breathing luxuriously and relaxing her stiff limbs.

"You just recover for a while, we can find something to...entertainourselves," Kylie purred, looking to him with a devilish smile.

"I think we can," he said with a smile of his own, immediately standing up and walking over to their units, opening a heavy draw that was full of a range of glass toys. He picked out a thick ten-inch glass dildo, completely smooth so guaranteed to give Kylie an easy pumping, and turned back to her, holding up the perfect glass toy.

"Ooh very nice," she said with a giggle as she stood up, quickly unstrapping the harness she was wearing, pulling it off and casting it aside near Dannii, who was watching everything with a tired smile.

"Yep, just what you need," he said as he stepped over to Kylie, sinking down in front of her, running his spare hand up the back of her rubber coated thigh, raising the dildo towards her perfect rear with the other.
"And just why do I need it up my arse?" she cooed back, looking down at him and lightly brushing her hand through his hair.

"I saw the look on your face when she were doing Dan, pure jealousy," he said with a smile as he pushed the cold tip between her firm butt cheeks, just touching her ring as she gave a little gasp.

"Ok you've got me there," she said, closing her eyes with a smile as he started to push, easing the tip against her muscles.

"I've got you everywhere," he said with a smirk as he leaned in to her pussy, dragging his tongue up her moist slit, his cheek resting against the warm rubber on her thigh as he played over the pierced hood, which didn't slide up as he teased at it with the tip of his tongue, Kylie's hand just resting lightly on his head.

"What have we here?" he said, pulling back and moving his spare hand round her smoothly shaven lips, easing between them to her clit hood, a gold barbell running straight through it horizontally. Pushing the large glass toy a little harder at her anus as his fingers played with her hood, pulling it back, the piercing hardly moving, leading to him stretching it back as Kylie gave a little squeal. It revealed that Kylie had run the barbell straight through her hood as well as her clitoris, holding them together so her clit was not directly accessible.

"What's this, trying to chastise yourself or something?" he said with a laugh, feeling her arse give a little quiver over the cold glass toy.

"As if it'd help with you two around," she giggled back, looking down as he smirked and lowered his mouth back to her pussy, blowing lightly up under the hood to tease her, making her knees tremble slightly before he attacked her again, pressuring her hood and jewellery firmly, circling and kneading with the tip of his tongue, making her give a little grunt, also making her arse momentarily relax, which was all he needed to slide the toy straight in. The cold glass immediately made her yelp and squeeze down, but she knew she'd already lost, the toy was inserted and holding her wide open.

"Now that was a bit unfair," she cooed, relaxing herself.

"Not like you wanted to put up much of a fight any way is it?" he mumbled through her pussy before moving down to slide his tongue straight up into her, wiggling and expanding her juicy hole as his fingers moved to continue stimulating her trapped clit.

"We both know I didn't, so let's cut to the chase," she said, shivering slightly as he started to flick his tongue rapidly in and out of her cunt. He didn't answer, merely pressuring the glass dildo hard and pushing it straight up into her arse. Kylie gave a squeal in a mix of pleasure and shock of the cold of the toy, her arse easily able to take the ten inches he was offering, stretching her out nicely as it was a little thicker than the 'normal' dildos she played with if she was alone and horny. She felt the beautifully smooth glass slip easily into her rear, her body sensing every contour and shape of the toy as he made her take it full depth, something she was perfectly experienced at. He held it in her for a moment as he went back to assaulting her clit, pulling the barbell into his mouth with his teeth and closing his lips over the top of her hood to suck firmly, making her push her hips forwards as she felt the blood drawn to the area.

"Mmm that's wonderful," she breathed as he started to draw the toy back, pulling it easily back to the tip in her willing arse, slipping the back ridge of the head out before plunging it back in, all the way to full depth, pushing a moan of pleasure from Kylie that made his semi-hard cock twitch on its way to recovery. Just holding still for him, Kylie let herself melt in the sensations of him sucking and working at her challenging clit and hood, loving how he was nibbling and sucking the whole thing, intent on bringing her clitoral pleasure despite the fact he was fucking her ass with a large toy, something which would get her off just as well, if not better given how much she loved it. He gave it a gentle squeeze with his teeth, pushing her piercing outwards and making her legs and arse tense, increasing the pleasure the toy was giving it. It's smooth design allowed him to keep stroking it in and out of her arse even when she clenched down, despite the fact he hadn't lubed the toy or her up, proving just how much she loved anal sex.

"Yeah keep going," she breathed, pressing his head into her crotch as his tongue flicked rapidly at her firmly held clit hood, his tongue lifting and twisting the barbell to send shocks directly into the core of her clitoris, her hood now a mere side dish as he worked at her, his arm pumping briskly to work the glass dildo in and out of her needy arse. She was on the brink of yanking her piercing out so he could really work at her clit when he moved down and buried his tongue into her again, forcing between her squeezing velvet walls, his lips pressing into her own inners ones which protruded from her pussy, pink and engorged. He shoved the toy to full depth and started to turn and circle it within her, probing areas that were rarely stimulated, making her moan deeply as he pulled back to suck her inner lips into his mouth, making her gasp as he sucked hard, squealing as he nipped them lightly and pulled back, stretching them from her swollen pussy before letting them spring back, a little further out than they had been before. She didn't need to release her clit as he got her off easily with a hard pumping of the cool glass toy into her now loosened arse and a mixture of sucking and nibbling at her clit as he slipped two fingers up into her dripping pussy.

"Oh gooooodddddd..." Kylie trailed off with a loud squeal, Dannii's pretty eyes widening at the sheer love noise her sister was making as she was hit hard by an orgasm, her body giving a spasm as her juices squirted quite powerful, hitting his face as he continued to work her clit, running down his chin and splashing back onto her thighs. He tasted her sweet juices, enjoying the sweet nectar of the Aussie pop star as he got her off in an earth shattering orgasm, loving the way she trembled and bucked, her heavy boots thudding on the floor. Finally she gave a guttural groan and a shudder and stopped, reaching down to ease him away from her confined clit, stepping back so his hand slipped off the toy. He watched as it slid down out of her ass, stopping as the head was held inside by her sphincter.

"God, I think I better put a single piercing in a lot more often," she breathed, deeply flushed and grinning.

"Why, don't you want me to work like that on your uncovered clit?" he said with a smile.

"Not standing up," she giggled, looking down at his rock solid cock, totally renewed now and sticking up towards her. She gave a little flick of her eyebrows and turned round, making no attempt to remove the thick glass dildo hanging from her rear as she stepped unphased to the units, looking into the open draw with an impressed noise.

"Yes, this will do nicely," she said, reaching into the draw and lifting up something that was evidently quite weighty. It was clear why as she turned round with another huge glass toy, this one made up like a huge plug of four thick glass balls that blended into one another.

"Wow, that's big," he said, unable to say anything else to describe the sheer grandeur of the toy right then.

"Yeah, I think I better get some KY for this monster," she said with a smirk, turning back and reaching into the same draw, fishing for a moment before drawing out a tube of jelly. There was plenty of KY jelly around Kylie's bedroom since it got used so much, so it was no surprise there was one in with the glass toys. She walked back over to him on her chunky platform boots, dropping the tube of lubricant to the floor and standing the huge toy down next to it just in front of him as he stood up, presenting his large erection to her. Kylie looked round over her shoulder in a sexy little pose, evidently showing off as she reached down and took hold of the toy, slowly popping the head out of her arse and holding it up, looking at it for a moment before she cast it aside, the heavy glass thudding on the floor near Dannii, who watched it roll to a stop. Kylie sank to her knees, looking up at him with "Fuck me" eyes and a smile that could melt the glass of her toys, her mouth stopping just a couple of inches from his stiff cock.

"Better get this thing in place huh?" Kylie said with a sly smile, pulling the toy over in front of her. He just smirked as she uncapped the KY jelly and squeezed a liberal onto the toy, reaching out and rubbing it all over the clear, perfectly moulded glass, running her fingers over every bump and contour to spread the slippery lubricant onto it so it left a glistening coat on the shining glass. She squeezed some more onto her fingers, and with another sexy look back over her shoulders, reached back to her perfect arse, spreading her cheeks and applying it generously to her relaxed ring, getting herself totally ready for it.

"Right, let's get to it," she said with another hot glance to him as she pulled herself up onto her feet, steadying herself on the thick platforms in a squatting position above the toy. It was a large sex toy, standing over a foot high, the balls two, two and a half, three and four inches in diameter as it went down before leading into a short shaft that was just half an inch thick, designed to lock the user onto it. He'd never actually seen Kylie use it, but she said she had a couple of times before when she was feeling exceedingly horny, and Dannii did verify that she'd walked in on Kylie using it once, amongst other things. She pushed herself down onto the large tip, locating the two inch glass sphere at her arsehole, giving a quick push down and jolting as she popped onto it with a little contented groan, looking down with a smile to see it standing stably underneath her as she crouched on the carpet before him. Looking up, his large, beautiful eight-inch cock was presented to her pretty face, and she only knew one course of action when that happened. She opened wide and accepted him in, hearing him groan as the first few inches were engulfed by her hot, sucking orifice.

1...45678...13