KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
731 Followers

"Oh goddamn it Dannii!" Kylie snapped, hurling the chain into her left hand with the rope, storming the few feet over the grass on her sexy platform boots to her sister. He couldn't help but notice just how delightfully powerful her legs looked as he watched from the window, her clit piercings catching the sun and glinting a bit. Dannii gave a squeal as she came at her, trying to step backwards but was caught by Kylie, using her left hand to hook under the front of her chest ropes with two dark fingers, stopping her movement. Reaching down and behind her, Kylie administered several hard, stinging slaps on Dannii with her black rubber coated hand, making her scream behind her gag, her bum jiggling from the blows despite how tight the corset had made it. Unable to fight or escape, she just had to take it, shuffling on the grass in her stilettos as Kylie stopped, standing up and striding down to the front of the lawn once more, getting to full length of the rope and chain.

"Get down here, now," Kylie said sternly, without looking round. Dannii knew that tone, and it meant she really had better do what she was told else she'd be in for some serious punishment. Being whipped so hard it left her bruised was what had happened last time in one of their more intense sessions. Dannii walked down the grass a little stiffly, desperately wishing she could rub her round arse to get rid of the dissipating sting of her sister's expert spanks, the hand now holding her chain, which was still threateningly snug round her neck. Reaching her sister, she stopped and waited for instruction, still looking at the floor.

"On the pavement Dannii," Kylie said, quite softly but with a firm look. Dannii looked back in horror, but being greeted by the look simply hung her head again and took as deep a breath as she could muster, before stepping onto the edge of the pavement with a startlingly loud click of her six-inch heels.

"Further," Kylie commanded. Dannii didn't try and fight now, stepping out fully onto the pavement, feeling the morning sun on the leather and rubber that covered her body. Dannii looked up and practically died on the spot. Someone, a man, was further up the pavement, a hundred yards or so away from them, and had just spotted her, stopping in his tracks. Kylie saw her sister staring and stepped out to look, her platforms thudding on the pavement.

"Ooh look at that, someone can see you being my whore," Kylie said with a giggle, not caring that her pussy and sweet arse were completely on display too, as well as wearing the rubber gloves, push up bra, skin-tight stockings, sexy platform boots and her collar, it's bell tinkling to make the point

"Oh he can see you, everything. That tight little corset, those stockings, tarty heels, that big gag, all those ropes and the fact that you're being led round as a bitch," Kylie whispered to her, before turning and pushing things further by waving to him as he stared at the kinky sisters on the pavement.

"Give him a wiggle Dannii, since you can't wave," Kylie said with a kinky smile, licking her lips slightly. Dannii just stared at her, not moving.

"Do it or I'll leave you out here," Kylie said more firmly, tightening her grip on the chain, pulling the rope a little as well. Dannii didn't need any more incentive, turning with a sluttish clatter of her heels on the slabs, pushing her arse out and giving a wiggle of her hips, jiggling her smooth, round bum and smooth, shiny stockinged legs at the stranger. Kylie gave a dirty little laugh as she stepped back onto the grass, still totally unashamed at her appearance.

"Slut," she said with a little giggle, pulling Dannii's rope as she started back towards the house. Dannii didn't waste any time following now, hopping off the pavement onto the lawn, finding little difficulty with her heels now as she got out of sight. As they reached the house, Kylie stepped in first, taking time to wipe the soles of her boots for a moment even though they weren't wet, leaving Dannii looking uneasily over her shoulders in case anyone else saw her. Finally letting her come on, Dannii stepped quickly forwards in. She got her left foot in ok, but in her haste caught the toe of her right foot, making her stumble. Dannii was thankful of the supporting ankle strap as she tried to stay on her feet, her right ankle wringing over on her as she landed heavily on the heel, stumbling to the side where she was quickly caught by him, waiting for them just inside. Without the support her ankle would've gone right over, something she'd done before and didn't want to repeat. Kylie closed the door, locking it and letting go of the rope, offering him the handle of the chain, which he took from her.

"Isn't that more than a bit risky?" he said, referring to her walking Dannii outside.

"Yeah, but without photos who'd ever believe him?" Kylie giggled, walking back towards the bedroom. He watched her walk away, eyeing every movement of her sexy body as she disappeared through the door before looking to Dannii, standing a little tenderly on her foot.

"You ok Dan?" he said, looking down at her sexy, shiny leg. She gave a little nod, evidently the ankle twist leaving no lasting pain for her.

"Good, she's a bit of a harsh mistress after all," he said, looking at her large breasts forced out by the ropes tight at their base, darkened from lack of blood flow. He reached down and gave her clit a teasing rub, making her moan lightly before pulling his hand away, giving her a cheeky smile, which returned. Although her mouth couldn't be seen, it was clear she was smiling by her eyes as he led her gently by the rope, just holding the chain to take her to the bedroom. She followed him obediently, mincing along on her heels to the bedroom, where Kylie was waiting, taking a quick breather on the bed. Dannii walked in, and was quite eager to get off her feet herself, her ankles and calf muscles aching from the pressure of the high heels.
"On your knees hun," she said as she stood from the bed, pointing Dannii towards the floor. Dannii didn't mind that idea really. On her knees with a cock in her mouth or eating a pussy would be better than being shown off to strangers like she was. She slowly sank down on the carpet, dropping the last bit as she had no choice, lurching forwards and almost toppling over, just managing to stay upright as she settled on her knees, feeling the relief of getting off her feet. Kylie knelt down and unlooped the rope from her sister's tiny waist, resetting the half to create the loop again and putting it on the floor, tugging it under one of Dannii's ankles.

"Sit back on your legs, yeah like that," Kylie said as Dannii dropped back, resting her firm rear on her lower legs rather than kneeling up. Reaching over her thigh, the top of the smooth rubber stocking rubbing her arm as she did so, Kylie took the other end of the rope as she passed it under, pulling it round and up between Dannii's leg. Threading it, she drew the loop up like she had everywhere else on Dannii's tortured body, pulling her lower leg tight with her thigh, pressing the stiletto heel into her bum. She took the two loose ends and wrapped them round several times, then secured them with a knot on the front of her thigh, just down from her the top of the stocking. Kylie did the same to the other leg, leaving Dannii's secured in a kneeling pose.
"There, can't go running off now," Kylie said with a giggle as she moved fully behind Dannii. The long heels were sticking out, and it gave Kylie a lovely little idea. She reached up and took hold of Dannii's wrists, holding them behind the cuffs, on top of the rope holding them together, then pulled downwards towards her feet. Dannii arched her back as far as she could, restricted by the corset, her wrists only just getting where Kylie wanted them. The securing rings on the insides of the spiked bracelets were still unused, and with the heels sticking out, it seemed a great position. It pulled up on her breasts because of the ropes Kylie had tied on her to keep her held tight, making her mumble and groan as she twisted her hands a little and managed to get the rings of them cuffs over the heels. She let go, Dannii instantly pulling forwards till she was stopped by her own feet, the rings up high on the heel of the shoes.

"There, that'll keep you out of trouble," Kylie said with a giggle as she stood up, her bell tinkling.

"Won't keep trouble out of her though," he said with a smile, knowing just how bad the pun was.

"Depends whether she sees it as trouble though," Kylie said with a curve of her sexy eyebrow and a smile.

"True," he replied with a smile, kneeling down next to Dannii as Kylie stood up, reaching up to stroke her hard breasts for a moment before taking hold of her corset-squeezed body and rolling her round and over onto her back. Her roped breasts pointed up towards the ceiling, nipples large and hard as she gave a groan, her stilettos digging into her rounded bum as her thighs fell apart slight, exposing her pussy.

"Probably gonna need to spread those more than that," he said with a slight laugh, seeing Dannii roll her eyes amusedly at him above her blindfold as he looked to Kylie, who was caressing a strap-on cock. He stood up as she stepped into the harness, pulling it carefully past her chunky boots and then sliding it easily up her rubber stockings. She pulled it into place at her hips, over the top of the rubber garters, tightening the leg straps round the tops of her thighs and the top strap round her hips to support the ten inch fake cock. Kylie often preferred the harnesses without the thong strap, so she could still be taken from behind she said. She was facing away from him, idly stroking at her 'cock' as she mused over some toys, eyeing up a riding crop. He quietly walked up behind her, then pushed his arm round the top of her hips, using his free arm to press on her back and bend her forwards as he pressed up behind her, his hardon against the entrance to her pussy. In well-practised style, he easily slipped into her dripping slit, her body happily accepting him as she gave a light sigh of pleasure.

"God you have a hot pussy," he said as he felt her slippery pussy close round every millimetre of his cock, juicy and hot. He gave her a few thrusts, feeling her body respond to him.

"I'm very busy dear," she cooed, followed by a little moan of pleasure. She felt his grasp tighten on her as he pulled out, then the tip of his cock pressed at her arsehole. Kylie didn't even have time to protest before he shoved forwards hard, making her scream loudly as she was forced open, her arse taking over half his thick eight inch cock on the first push. He didn't pull back like normal, simply holding her tighter, pushing forwards powerfully to make her arse accept every last inch of his organ as she bit her lip and winced a little in pain. Dannii watched from the floor as he released her hips, pushing his arms under hers and then pulling back, linking his fingers behind her neck to get her in a full nelson, leaving her totally defenceless to him, not that she really minded. Holding her firmly he started to pump, firmly stroking in and out of her squeezing sphincter for a minute or so as she murmured and writhed in his arms, her bell tinkling and large strap-on bouncing in front of her, fighting a mix of discomfort and pleasure. Suddenly he stopped, pushing all the way in till his balls pressed against her wet snatch.

Still holding her firmly he picked her up, using her shoulders and his cock to hold her booted feet clear off the ground before waddling towards a dressing table in her room where a line of dildos were stuck on the top. They'd been stuck there as a bit of a joke when the girls had been having a giggle, and had never been taken off. He stopped in front of it, letting Kylie eye the little collection of sex toys assembled before her.
"So Kylie, which is your favourite?" he asked, still holding her strongly, her top poked down below the edge of the tabletop. She looked across the little array of shapes, sizes and colours before her eyes settled on one. It was a replica black cock, flexible and around thirteen inches long, bending slightly where it was suckered to the glass surface.

"That one," she said quietly, nodding to it. He looked past her to see the one she indicated.
"Ever deep throated it?" he asked, his cock shifting slightly in her arse.

"Not all the way," she said huskily.

"Open wide then," he said simply as he pushed her over forwards towards it. Seeing no way out she did as she was told, opening her mouth wide and instinctively relaxing her throat, since she often ended up throating his cock or some of her toys. She felt the large head pushed over her tongue and into her throat, keeping calm as he pressed her down, the toy bending and sliding easily into her, her throat bulging as it took the sizeable toy. She'd got down to around nine inches, which was where she'd started to have problems with it before. He just held her tight and broke through that, taking her to eleven inches as she gagged uncontrollably, pressing it near to her stomach as she tried to reject it. He shoved her down on it, the last couple of inches driving into her, blocking her throat. Kylie choked, starting to panic as all thirteen inches of the toy where in her throat. Dannii just watched with wide eyes from the floor, breathing shallowly as the corset restricted her diaphragm.

"There, you can take it," he said with a smile as he held her down, starting to pump into her sweet ass once more. Kylie wriggled and writhed, desperately trying to free herself as he held her down on the huge toy whilst her fucked her in the ass. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, he yanked her up off the toy with a loud slurp, followed by a ragged gasp as she took a precious gulp of air. Holding onto her, she took in deep breaths, calming down again.

"Want it again?" he said, not releasing his grip in the slightest as his cock penetrated her fully.

"No!" she said sharply, realising it was a futile response as he pushed her forwards again. She took a quick breath and opened her mouth again, trying to relax as much as she could as the toy slid into her mouth and followed into her throat. She again easily took most of it, around ten inches this time before she felt her limits, gagging again. He shoved her down, harder than before and drove the last three inches straight into her, making her gag and heave under him as the toy blocked her throat. Kylie tried to calm down, managing to control her gag reflex, but only just feeling the tension and pressure deep into her body. Her lungs were fit to burst before she felt him move, relieved he was going to release her, but it came with a final twist. He gave a sharp push on her head before letting go of her, pulling his cock out and stepping back. She slammed her hands on the dressing table and yanked off the toy noisily, drooling down her chin as she retched, the little shove making the bulbous head set her off. Kylie heaved again, holding herself from being sick as she got control of herself, taking a hastily gasp of air before calming down and reaching up to wipe her chin.
"Um....would you do that again? That really turned me on," Kylie said quietly, catching his gaze for a moment before looking down, blushing quite deeply which was surprising.

"No, but you can clean my cock off for Dannii," he said with a sly smile. Kylie looked up at him, then over at the glistening toy a little disappointedly, before sinking to her knees with a little squeak of rubber, her strap-on resting on her rubber stockings. She opened wide and sucked him in, easily taking his thick eight inch cock into her throat, going right down so his firm balls pressed against her chin, using her tongue and sucking firmly to clean him off. He reached down and held her head for a moment, then slipped her off him, leaving his cock clean and glistening as she reached up to wipe her ruby lips. He stepped away from her and turning to Dannii, dropping to his knees by her legs, taking hold of her silky rubberised knees and spreading her wide to reveal her juicy pussy. Kylie knew their moment was over, and resumed her position as Dannii's mistress, getting up from her submissive position, bending down to retrieve the riding crop from where it'd been abandoned on the floor after he's seized her.

Dannii looked down with a little giggle as he leaned over and settled between her thighs, kissing both her swollen breasts before pulling himself up so his cock was at her dripping cunt. Reaching down, he rubbed up and down for a moment, making her moan lightly as he brushed her clit before pressing himself into her sweet hole, sliding forwards and feeling her soft, warm body yield round him. She gave an ascending moan as he pushed all the way in, her pussy swallowing almost his entire length with ease as he settled into position over her, resting on his elbows either side of her slender body, looking into her eyes as he started to pump briskly.

"Bet seeing that made you real wet huh?" he said, slightly tauntingly as his cock moved easily in and out of her fairly dripping pussy. She gave a little acknowledging mumble as she looked up into his eyes, her clit buzzing as her corseted, bound body was put to full use. Dannii wasn't sure how, but somehow she was more sensitive to the stimulation and could feel every last detail of his hardon, especially as she gave a deep grunt when he broke through her cervix, his head pushing into her fertile womb before he drew back down her velvet tunnel. Her body bumped and jerked on the carpet as he started to properly fuck her, pumping long and hard into her as she heard a thud, looking over to see Kylie standing next to her with the riding crop, before she crouched down, offering her a good look at the large strap-on cock she was sporting.

"These tits need more work," she said with a kinky smile, dropping down next to her and sitting cross legged, looking a right sight to Dannii as she put a pair of clamps down on the floor which she'd been concealing on her spare hand. Pushing the riding crop out over her younger sister's chest, Kylie just teased over the taut skin, brushing at the nipples as he leaned back a bit to offer her room, still pumping hard at her little sister. Dannii squealed as Kylie swatted her quite hard with the crop, hitting her right breast, which she quickly repeated on the left one, eliciting another hiss from her sibling. Dannii gave a proper scream through the large ball gag as Kylie cracked her swiftly on the nipples, one after another, striking the firm points with a smirk as Dannii squirmed and bucked on the carpet, unable to do anything about it at all as her arms were crushed behind her, straining her shoulders painfully now as she breathed as deep as she could to remain calm.

"I've got something else for you Dan," Kylie purred, sitting up and looking down at her own perky breasts, reaching up to her bra and slipping her fingers down her cleavage to retrieve something. She pulled out a small electrode, which she'd evidently tucked down between her breasts a moment ago, with a little flourish and a wicked grin. He just smiled at Kylie as he pumped into Dannii's pussy, which gave a squeeze on seeing the electrode, tightening a bit more as Kylie flicked it on and leaned over her, trailing it round close to her nipple, not letting it make contact to shock her. Kylie then touched it to her right nipple, making Dannii grunt sharply, her body twitching and twisting as she was shocked to her core. Kylie just gave a dirty little giggle and did the same to her left nipple, getting a similar response before picking up the riding crop again. With a firm blow, she made Dannii squeal loudly as it landed across her roped breasts, just before her nipples were shocked again, a little stronger than before. The only pleasure she had was her pussy tingling from his humping, taking her towards orgasm since she'd been highly aroused anyway, before he'd penetrated her.

Noj
Noj
731 Followers