All Comments on 'Knicker Chick'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago
Loved it!

A fine, saucy story - thank you! 5 *s - well done.

traci

route137route137over 13 years ago
Wow!

What a great story, Sammi. I loved the way you have shaped it and the way you use dialogue to turn up the heat. And its so delightfully visual.

Wish I could give it 6.

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
Nice series

of vignettes, gracefully moulded into a story. Bravo.

dmwriterdmwriterover 13 years ago
Bless Your Knickers

I love seeing a woman in sheer panties, more so if her natural vaginal juices have left a wet spot for me to touch and smell.

Keep up the great work.

essexmilfessexmilfover 13 years ago
Wonderful

At my advanced age I may not qualify as a chick, but I certainly empathise with knicker fantasy. And boy wasn't it well written, I loved it well done Sammi. Are you really so impossibly young?

Dani

CAP811CAP811about 13 years ago
nice collage

Loved the undies part, and of course the sex which is always hot in your stories. Rated 5.

chuckp7860chuckp7860about 11 years ago
Panties and Women

I love the thought that I might find a female that would enjoy putting her panties on me an having sex. I would also love watching a female put panties and bras on. Nothing like watching a girl pull a pair of panties up, slip her fingers inside the elastic and slowly slip them through to straighten out the material especially across her butt. Loved the story. I easily put myself in his place.

katestylekatestyleover 10 years ago

An excellent piece of erotica. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous