All Comments on 'Knock Knock Knock'

by Chris3798

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

omw HOT

Have liked all of your stories.

Still shaking from orgasm this one fueled.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Supply Closet? Really?

Your choice of settings/locales slipped in this story. Even four-star hotels have small supply closets with concrete floors that get slimy from soap and chemicals; not the best setting for two ladies to sixty-nine.

Your first story was the best. Good idea/twist bringing in the second POV.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Absolutely Hot

120 degrees in the shade. Good hot stuff. The second POV worked well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoying these

The stories are enjoyable. You don't want an editor, but could use the services of a good proofreader!

Chris3798Chris3798over 13 years agoAuthor
Proofreader

I appreciate the suggestion, but I doubt there are very many typographic, orthographic, grammatic of syntactic errors in my stories. And if there are, I doubt many people will notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

can't wait for the next adventure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Well written imaginative story, I liked the third party side and the taking of both women

ellaconnorellaconnorabout 7 years ago
Yummy. Nom. Nom.

Yes. I found this story to be deliciously detailed in all required to make my voyeur mind react. *Fans myself* You see, it is rare that I am lost for words but this story did it and I am here wondering what to say. This comment is not for criticism. I am sure many who posses the knowledge and expertise have already in-boxed you. I am here to let you know that I believe you should write more of this daring couple's adventures. Thank you for sharing.

Ella.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Liked The Story A Lot!

It was too short though! Have you ever thought about giving us the story through Darcy's narrative? That might be a bit of allright! Anyway...would enjoy more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous