All Comments on 'Knowing Mom Ch. 09'

by wordmaster

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
m00nvibem00nvibeabout 17 years ago
take care

the series is excellent; however, it seems in danger of getting lost in subplots. while they are interesting, please take care that the core stays in tact - two sons and two moms. the neighbor with the camera seemed to add little to the character development of the main four. i do appreciate the addition of the father; i believe there is much to be learned about the moms, especially the daughter as this is developed. the financial/inheritance idea was brilliant. will the inheritance be preserved by offering dad some pussy? and on a regular basis? and will the other mom join the conspiracy? after all, the only thing better than pussy is more pussy. and as this daughter is still reasonably young and of childbearing years, what should happen if he were to want to sire another child with his daughter? and how about the son? does he not want to plant some life-giving seed deep in her too? in any event it would seem that she cannot risk losing her inheritance. the story has aptly stated that there are plenty of church ladies ready to fuck him blind should the daughter fail to seize this opportunity. my, oh my! i feel i'm reading the Perils of Pauline all over again. In addition, there are several places where paragraphs are in need of being broken up. but despite this and a few outer glitches, this is an interesting read. with a little more description, especially during the sex scenes, it could develop into a very nice piece of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The exploration must continue

Marie really needs to pay more attention to her daddy's needs, I think. And she clearly enjoyed her first experience. So did Lori, for that matter. She's obviously turned on by watching her friend. I bet if Da' plays his cards right -- like he'll have any choice -- he can enjoy both of them. And they him. And us all three. This is a great series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A New Start Perhaps?

The authors understanding of incestuous affairs and graphic descriptions of family fucking is admirable but perhaps it's time to begin a new series--new characters, new situations but the same well written erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ok

I liked it upto the point when the rape and forced sex started to happen, just thought why ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow...

Very well written. I look foward to any new addition to the series. My poor ol' computer could keep up with me. Thank you for sharing your beautiful skill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep it going!

When will you be adding the next installment? It's been months since I have read this chapter and I keep coming back hoping the next chapter has been added. I disagree with the comments of you losing yourself in sub-plots. Please just keep typing... you truly have a gift!

Miss_GothikaMiss_Gothikaover 14 years ago
Pleeeeeeeeeeease

Please write another part!!! Too good to leave at that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good Series

I was kinda disappointed with Ricky raping his mother. She loves him soo mmuch. Granted she liked it, he can have her at any point and time. He was wrong and that's it. I Loved your series and you have a real talent. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Oh Ho, mommy doesn't like having the tables turned on her. Son needs to catch her in the shower and use that vibe on her and make her explode. Let her know that there are two people involved and that he loves her so they need to work it out together. Love your work in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
want to know more...

it's hot...give more...what happen? can't end like this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wordmaster

Has wordmaster lost the plot, has the lead in his pencil run dry, does he need help with his dick- tation, come on wordmaster where's the rest of this story, stop pussying around finish the instalment, like who done who with what where and when. Good reading though 9/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not bad until........

Story was good until he had one of the boys fuck another boy in the ass. I am not into that kind of shit. I loved the Mom's doing stuff with the two boys. But no way would I believe the "Gang Bang" of a Mom. I know if I was fucking my Mom I would not let any of my friends know what was going on. And for sure would beat the crap out of any who tried to move in to where I belonged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

Don't stop now....tell us how the story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A sad ending...

A sad ending for a story that was very good the first many chapters. The way you describe it, the nature of their sex, the entering of domination and submission, and the switch of roles is excellent. However - the ending was way too abrupt, and way too extreme - it seemed like you just wanted to end the story, and that's a shame considering how well it is. Also, you did fine until you got the gang-bang - whether their sons would share them or not is another thing; the main thing here is that their sons would certainly never hurt them - and Ricky, at the very least, would be able to know that his mother meant it when she said "no". Also, dunking people to the point of drowning is directly lethal, and unless these kids were drunk or high, they would have to be knowing how dangerous it was.

Also, another note: Domination is a fantastic tool, and it has wonderful results if used correctly - however, playing with people, manipulating them, and not considering their wishes is something that has nothing to do with D/S - but with insanity. Check up on your facts of BDSM - consent and communication are top priority, as well as the chance to always go out - you never leave a person in a place where they might not say they want out. If you gag them, you give them another means to do it. I know this is a fantasy, but when this critical piece is missing, it just makes me despise that woman in the dungeon. Domination and submission are about realizing each other's fantasies - not about subjugating or misusing - and she would definately not let him go without speaking with him about it afterwards. Unfortunately, such a thing missing blows the entire part of the story containing that.

Aside from that, there were personal preferences that had nothing to do with how well the story was written, or what could have been better - I personally don't like S/M, but bondage and D/S is incredibly arousing, however - also, consent and human respect is a paramount in such cases in my eyes. Also, I must admit that I don't like the thought of males together, but that is just my personal preference - actually, these bug me a lot less than the domination misuse, and the gang-bang scene.

So all in all something that started out at 5 stars, but ended at 3,5. You have plenty of potential, and I would love to see another similar story. Keep up the good work! And remember the poet's words: If you fall, you get wet and continue. You have lots of potential in you - don't be afraid to try it out.

All the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

I love the story soo much but yeah fuck Lori dumb slut going to led him on then kick him out bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you blew it

i was loving the drawn out seduction and teasing but turning it into group fuckfest ruined the love affair between ricky and lori.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
too long

it's all been a waste of time.bye wordmaster, better longwinded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You chose your moniker correctly - wordmaster

Clearly in a class by itself with consistent and logical evolutions of the characters and activities. Hope you write lots more for very anxious and appreciative readers.

tobytimtobytimalmost 9 years ago
The Best

One amazing story,,,No way did it have to end this way..

So erotic,,so sexy,,bit over the top at times,,but could have continued,,,disappointing

At the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story really enjoyed it but. Talk about Crash & Burn that ending was a hard crash! Would have hoped you would follow up on that ending but I see most of your work here was 2006 and that last chapter was posted in 2007 so I guess we’ve been dumped and it’s not the first time but still hurts.

Ishare69Ishare6912 months ago

The ending was,,, really a big let down. You killed a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous