Kosmo: Is Bigger Really Better?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

"That's better." Maggie giggled as she kicked the skirt aside and stood up. Again she did a complete turn however this time the men could see her whole naked ass because the silver thong strap was hidden deep into her ass crack. As she returned her body to the front her right leg kicked upward until her foot was above her forehead. She could feel the skimpy thongs pull away from her pussy. One whole half of her bald pussy lips could now be seen.

"Wow." Jack said as he sat forward. "Show us some more."

"Dancing or something else?" Maggie giggled as she lowered her right leg and immediately kicked up her left leg. This moved the silver silky patch between her dripping pussy lips.

"Something else." Jake groaned as he leaned forward to see the moisture on the exposed inner lips of her moist hole.

"How about both?" She laughed as her fingers quickly unbuttoned her blouse and ripped it off her upper body. Her matching silver bra did little to hide her mountain treasures from the men's eyes. She hoped the two women would stay upstairs for a while.

*****

Blue was grabbing a towel as the smaller woman unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. Jean was normally shy but not around other women. She pulled her 34AA bra off and stood topless as Blue turned with the towel. She tried not to stare but the tiny mounds were perfectly shaped with two small cherry tips exactly in the middle of the white cones.

"I wish they were bigger." Jean said seeing the woman's attention going to her small buds.

"They are perfect for your body." Blue said blushing. This was her boss's wife and here they were discussing her tits.

"I wouldn't mind having yours." Jean said. "I know Jack likes them bigger."

"Too bad." Blue laughed as she watched the woman took the towel and slowly removed the moisture from her chest. "IS BIGGER REALLY BETTER?" She laughed.

"No." Jean answered without thinking.

Blue quickly asked the next question. "So Jack is pretty big?"

"Yes. Too big." Jean answered. She was now rubbing the soft towel across her hard tips even though the breasts were completely dry.

Blue was getting hot as she watched the small woman caress her breasts in front of her. Her session with Maggie had her wondering how it would be with another woman and she wondered if Jean would go for it. "Let me." Blue insisted as she took the towel from the woman's hand and slowly moved it over the top of her chest and slowly down across the bare nipples.

Jean's face showed shock but also excitement. "That feels good." She whispered. The pretense of drying them was gone and they both were aware that Blue was now touching them intimately. Especially when the towel dropped from her hand to fall to the floor. Blue's whole hand covered the petite breast.

"Jack is too big?" Blue asked the trembling woman. Jean shook her head yes. Blue knew she had to find out just how small the woman's pussy was. She slowly moved her hand down under her tiny breasts to the top of her skirt. The one button was easily undone and with a quick push of the zipper the skirt fell to the floor. Only the woman's small white bikini panties remained.

Jean opened her eyes as she watched the woman's body lower downward to her knees while she pushed the last remaining article of clothing off. She bit her lower lip as she picked her feet up out of the panties and stood naked in the small bathroom. Blue moved her hand and her eyes up Jean's calve to her knee and slowly up her thighs to the small dark vee at the base of her stomach. The woman had shaved her pubic patch into a small triangle shaped bush resting just above her shaven moist lips. As Blue's fingers tickled the flesh between her thighs the legs opened paving the way to complete access to the woman's pussy.

"Maybe we should go to the bed." Blue suggested as she moved her fingers up to the damp slit but stopped before touching it. Jean didn't answer as she followed the larger woman to the large bed.

"I've never been with a woman before." Jean whispered as she crawled up onto the king size bed and watched as Blue quickly undressed. "Me neither......." Blue started to say but realized she had allowed Maggie to provide oral gratification to her.

"What do we do?" Jean asked with a smile as Blue's nakedness moved up to take her in her arms.

"I'm sure we will have no problems figuring that out." Blue laughed as her soft lips moved to the small mouth of the woman. Jean moaned as Blue's tongue invaded her oral cavity.

*****

"Is that all you can do is smile?" Maggie asked as she leaned forward to shake her breasts. "Come on give me some encouragement."

"Yeah! Take it off!" Jake yelled. He wanted to see the woman's creamy tits and especially her shaven snatch.

"Will you do me the honors?" Maggie asked as she moved over to Jack and pushed her bra into his face. Jack grinned as his trembling fingers unsnapped the silver support. It quickly fell into his lap and her full round breasts were only inches from his face.

"Nice." He said smiling. He wondered if his wife was going to be upset when she came down to see him looking at a near naked dancing woman.

*****

"Just how small are you?" Blue whispered in Jean's ear as her fingers explored down through the tiny hairy triangle to the woman's slit.

"You'll just have to find out." Jean giggled as she spread her legs wide to allow Blue inside.

Jean's hips moved up off the bed as Blue's fingers pushed over her small but hard clit and down to her dripping hole. "Oh." She moaned as the woman's middle finger slid deeply inside of her.

Blue realized she was very small as she felt the woman's inner muscles squeezing her long narrow finger. It felt great but it would feel even better if her own pussy was being touched.

"Why don't you check out mine?" Blue whispered in Jean's ear. Jean quickly moved her tiny hand to the woman's pussy and slid her finger down into her thick bush until she found her large swollen clit. "It feels like a small penis." Jean giggled as she lightly pinched it between her fingertips.

Their fingers quickly explored and discovered how to bring the other one closer to satisfaction. "I think I'm about to climax." Jean whispered as she quickly toyed with Blue's pleasure knob. "Me too." Blue panted.

*****

Mark was having a good time watching his girlfriend entertain the other two men however he knew the women upstairs were taking way too long to just be cleaning up her damp blouse. As Maggie pushed her tiny thongs down her pink hips Mark slipped away and quickly moved up the stairs. He followed the moans to the master bedroom door and when he opened it he almost shit his pants. A mound of naked female flesh was twisted together on the large bed. He could see breasts and various other body parts.

"Care if I join you?" He asked as he pushed his pants and boxers down at the same time. His ten inch hard on pushed against the first ass it came to. Blue smiled and turned. "It's about time you got up here." She slowly opened her legs to allow his giant tool to push up and under until it was poised at her heavenly gate.

"OH GOD!" Blue cried as Mark pushed inside. Jean's finger was still flicking against her clit.

*****

"How about this?" Maggie teased while pulling outward on her skimpy silver and now very moist thong.

"YES!" Jack shouted. Jake sat back waiting to see his first shaven pussy.

Maggie moved the thong down until the top of her pink slit showed. She suddenly turned and pushed the panties down until the thin strap pulled out of her buttocks. The thong looked like a thin line as she slipped them down and off her legs. She glanced over her shoulder and giggled. "Ready?"

"Come on already!" Jack cried out.

Both men stared in amazement at the woman's uncovered pussy lips. Their mouths opened as she opened her legs to show them her moist inner lips. They almost fell off their seats when she again kicked her right leg high over her head. Her pink rose opened its pedals.

Jake would like to be the first one to dip his dipstick into her bald gash but he was more than interested about what was going on upstairs with his wife.

"Anyone want to dance with me?" Maggie asked shyly.

Jake looked at Jack. "Go ahead." Jack didn't wait for Jake to change his mind as he moved up and pulled the bare ass woman into his body. Neither of them saw Jake sneak from the room and up the stairs.

*****

"AHHH!" Blue moaned feeling Mark's long and thick shaft push deep inside of her damp tunnel.

"Are you OK?" Mark asked afraid he was hurting her. She was very tight.

"Oh yes." Blue giggled. "It feels so full."

"It is full." Mark laughed. "Of me."

Blue knew now that Bigger was definitely better as long as you cared for the man doing it. She did not feel this warm towards her brother-in-law.

"Fuck me Mark." Jake heard his wife beg as he turned the corner into the bedroom. He watched as the younger man's long shaft slid in and out of his wife's body. His jealously soon went away when he noticed another naked body under his wife's. It had to be Jean. Jake quickly stripped and moved to the other side of the bed.

Jean was upset that Blue had forgotten about her needs until she saw Blue's husband crawl up on the bed next to her. What really got her interest was the size of his hard-on. Her passion steam rolled as she slid over until his body pressed against hers. Maybe for the first time a hard penis would feel pleasurable going into her tiny vagina? Neither of them said a word as their mouths and hands explored each other.

Jake moved his body between her slim thighs and pushed the tip of his prick against her dripping folds. He looked into her eyes for permission. Her smile told him to enter. He did.

*****

Maggie found a pleasant surprise when she reached into Jack's fly and discovered his massive penis. Being used to a large one herself she didn't want to go small right now. "On the couch." She whispered as she pulled him along with her until she was lying on her back with her legs spread wide. Jack's body dropped and his rod found her gold mine. For the first time in a long time a woman's body totally accepted what he had to offer and actually was begging for more.

Six naked bodies slapped together as they raced for satisfaction. Screams and moans filled the air as they all climaxed in sequence. Maggie was the last one to scream and suddenly it became deadly quiet. They all realized what had just occurred.

The four naked bodies on the bed did not realize another couple had joined them until Maggie pushed her husband off of Blue's ass. "Make some room for us." She laughed. Jack moved to the other side of the bed and pushed his body up against the naked rear of his wife. He found it hard to believe that she had actually fucked another man. He didn't think she even liked sex.

"You OK?" He whispered in her ear.

Jean turned and smiled. "I've never felt better."

"Anyone want coffee and desert?" Blue asked as she moved up and off the bed. She stood naked looking over at her naked boss. She could see now how nice and endowed he was. He smiled as his glaze moved up to her naked breasts and down to her pubic mound.

"Does this mean we don't do this anymore?" Jack asked.

"No. Of course not. A little break won't hurt besides I need to ask all of you some questions." Blue injected. She turned and walked out of the room.

"I guess we are requested in the kitchen." Maggie said as she followed the naked hostess.

Mark got up and grabbed his boxers to put on.

"I think she wants us all to be naked." Jack laughed as he grabbed Mark's arm.

"Why not?" Mark laughed as the four of them walked bare ass down to the kitchen.

It was weird sitting nude while having a normal conversation. The men kept looking at the display of hard nipples on stage while the women kept peaking at the men's pricks which were once again showing signs of excitement.

"I'll start with the women. Maggie. Is bigger better?" Blue asked while crossing her legs. Mark's juices were still trickling out of her.

"Definitely." She said looking over at Jack. "Of course I haven't been with a smaller man before." She peeked down at Jake's soft four inch penis. "But if the opportunity came up I wouldn't mind." Jake's penis jerked slightly.

"What makes a larger one so enjoyable?" Blue asked her.

"It's just that completely full feeling. It's like eating a meal. If you get up from the table while you are still hungry the mean is not that great."

Blue scribbled some notes. "How about you Jean? Is bigger better."

Jean blushed. She felt uneasy sitting naked among people she had just met and now was being asked personal questions. She looked over at her husband.

"Go ahead." He said knowing their sex lives would be on the table so to speak.

"I'm small." She said realizing how obvious she was as she blushed. "I mean down there." She looked down at her bush. "And you all know now how big my husband is. Most of the time it's painful when...........we do it. Tonight." She looked over at Jake and smiled. "With a smaller.........I mean normal size man it was wonderful."

"Good." Blue said while writing down Jean's comments. Blue put down her pen and took a drink of coffee.

"Wait." Mark said. "What about you?" He looked at Blue.

"Up until tonight I would have said Bigger was not Better. My husband satisfies me and I've never felt the need to experiment around. I must say that bigger was definitely great but only if you have some warm feelings for the person behind the shaft." She laughed.

They finished their coffee and the women all stood up to clear the table and to rinse off the dishes. The men sat back and watched as three naked females leaned, walked and stood in various positions.

"What now?" Maggie asked as they stood by the table.

"I think we need to do some more experimenting." Blue said as she held her hand out to her boss.

"I'll go for that." Jake grinned as he took Maggie's hand.

Mark looked at the smaller woman. "It's OK if you don't want to do anything."

"I'm sure there are some other things to do besides fucking." Jean giggled.

"Yes there are." Mark grinned as he followed her into the den.

"I never thought this would happen when I assigned you this article." Jack said as he moved his body up on top of Blue's.

"Me NEITHER!" Blue exclaimed as his thick prick pushed deeply inside of her. Her legs opened wide to curl around his ass. "I'm glad it did."

"Me too!" Jack panted as his body moved as one with hers.

Jean and Mark stood up over their spouses while they were locked into a perfect 69 position on the sofa. "What do you think?" Mark asked.

"I think I would like to do that very much." Jean giggled as she pulled Mark over to the soft rug in front of the fireplace. She positioned Mark on his back to allow her small body to turn until his hard shaft was under her face. She moaned as his hands gripped her cute butt and pulled her pussy down to his lips.

Later that night as Blue lay in bed next to her totally spent husband she whispered. "I think our life has just changed."

"Yes it has." Jake replied. "Are you OK with the change?"

"Definitely." Blue said as she snuggled up close to him.

*****

Monday morning Blue was reading her notes when Jack stuck his head in her door. "How's the article coming?" He smiled.

"Like you don't know." Blue grinned back. "I have one more thing to check."

"What is that?" Jack asked.

"I have information on normal and large but not small and very large. Any ideas how I can find out?"

"Nope. That's what I pay you for." He grinned as he turned and walked out.

Blue called Jill in. "We need to find some men who are very small and who are very large."

"How small?" Jill asked.

"Average is five to six inches so how about three or four inches?"

Jill wrote down the numbers. "And very large?"

"A foot or bigger?" Blue threw out.

"Any idea how to find them?" Blue asked.

"I have a few girlfriends who are into the singles scene. Maybe they have some names in their little black book? Jill answered.

"Good. Keep me posted." Blue said.

Jill moved back to her cube and called her best girlfriend Amy. "How about lunch today on me?" Amy quickly agreed and the two young women met at a local water hole.

"So how's your love life?" Jill asked the cute busty red head.

"Good." Amy answered. "It this personal or business?"

"Business. I'm doing an article on the size of men's penises."

"And............"

"And I'm trying to find some men who are very small or are very large."

Amy smiled. "There was this one guy Tim who I dated for a month."

"And........?"

"His nickname is Tiny Tim." Jill giggled. "He wanted to get into a serious relationship but it didn't work out."

"You have his number?"

"Sure." Amy smiled as she pulled out her address book. "Let me know how it goes."

"How big is he?"

Amy laughed. "I'm not telling."

Jill and Amy finished their meal. Jill called Tim's cell phone number and was surprised when he answered it on the first ring. She had not thought about what to say to him.

"Hello Tim. My name is Jill. I'm friends with Amy and she said I should call you." Jill blurted out.

"Really?" Tim asked. He knew something was up because Amy suddenly dropped him when he dropped his pants. It wasn't the first time. "What for?"

"It's hard to talk about on the phone. Can we meet somewhere after work?

"I'm busy after work." Tim said not really wanting to meet a person who was friends with Amy.

"It will be short." Jill said before she realized what she had said. Shit. Luckily Tim did not pick up on it.

"OK. I guess it will be OK. Can you get off early?"

"Yes." Jill quickly answered. The two of them made plans to meet at a nearby pub at 4:30PM.

Jill was nervous as she walked into the dark bar. Tim had told her he was wearing a black polo shirt and would be sitting at a rear booth. She had to squint to see as she made her way past a few men that had been drinking since noon.

"Hey. Don't walk on by. Stop and I'll make you happy you did." A drunken guy mumbled as she walked by.

Jill stopped. "OK. But you have to show it to me first."

The man suddenly got quiet. It was not something that he had expected. He was only doing it to look big among his buddies and now she was asking him to pull it out. "Why don't you pull it out for me?" He said while turning his body around on the bar stool.

"Sure." Jill said. She had been around men like him before and knew he was 99% bullshit. She reached for his zipper.

"Hold on little lady I'm a married man." He said as he spun his body back around to the front. She had called his bluff and he backed down.

"Well you should not advertise if you don't have the merchandise to back it up." She laughed as did the other men around him.

Jill turned and walked further back into the pub. She saw Tim.

"What was all of that about?" Tim asked as he stood to greet her.

Jill stopped and stared at this handsome man. He was drop dead gorgeous. "Nothing. Just a blow hard." She held out her hand to greet him. "Jill."

"I know." He smiled. "How much time do we have?" Jill asked as she moved into the booth across from him.

"It depends on the subject." Tim said ready to call it off at anytime.

"Can we have a drink first?" Jill asked trying to make him relax.

"Sure." Tim smiled. He had seen some of what was going on with the man at the bar and she impressed him.

They talked about their jobs and Jill told him she worked for a woman's magazine. "The article I'm doing is the reason while I'm here."

Tim knew that Amy had told her. "I would rather not talk about it."

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers
1...345678