Kosmo: Is Bigger Really Better?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

Blue also was prepared to tell Jill what she had found out. Bigger was not better. Her sex with Al and Jake was unbelievable and Al promised to come back to stay the whole weekend. She sat down at her desk to page Jill in when she looked up at the smiling girl.

"I have the answer." Jill giggled.

"Me too." Blue said.

"Bigger is definitely........" Jill started to say.

"BETTER........NOT BETTER!" They said at the same time.

They looked at each other. "I think we need to compare notes." Blue laughed. "Tell me your story first." Blue sat back and listened as Jill told her about Tiny Tim who was not very tiny.

"Your turn." Jill said smiling. Blue took the next ten minutes telling her about the Truth or Dare game and Al's small but powerful penis.

"You blacked out?" Jill asked in amazement.

"He was really that big?" Blue asked smiling.

"You know I think we need to do some more research." Blue said smiling. "Do you think you can get Tim to come over to my house for the weekend?

"The whole weekend?" Jill asked.

"Yes. I think you need to meet Al and I need to meet Tim."

"Definitely." Jill said smiling. "The whole weekend? What will Jake be doing?"

"When you do research you are suppose to have a baseline for comparison. I'm sure Jake will be more than happy to provide us with our baseline." She grinned.

"I love this job." Jill giggled.

A month later the magazine came out and sold more copies than any other woman's magazine had done in the past. Blue was sitting in her office when Jack came in smiling.

"I have an idea for the next magazine article." Jack said.

"Go ahead." Blue laughed.

"TOYS FOR PLEASURE." Jack said.

"Good. I have some Spanish resources for that one." Blue giggled.

"Spanish?" Jack repeated looking puzzled.

"Never mind." Blue laughed.

Note from Slickman: I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it. It never did answer the question if Bigger Was Better or not. I guess you will just have to purchase the magazine. Ha. Don't forget to send me some feedback and please take the time to vote.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers
1...345678