Kristina

Story Info
Weather Channel beauty gives in to her desires.
2.9k words
4.46
61.2k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkent
jkent
8 Followers

This happened a little over three years ago. It's still the greatest night of my life. I work for a TV station in Atlanta as a news producer. While I enjoy the job, I usually try to stay away from on-air types away from work. As professional as they are on the air, they can be very unprofessional off it. Some have out of control egos, some have staggering insecurities, and so I just try to avoid them when I can.

The only time I ever wanted to go to a party with mostly on-air personalities was when I learned that Kristina Abernathy from The Weather Channel would be there. I had met Kristina on a handful of occasions and she seemed to be every bit as sweet in person as she is on the air, an incredibly rare combination in TV. That sweetness along with all that blonde hair, that gorgeous face and tight little frame makes her completely irresistible. Irresistible to me and just about every other man in America, too.

This party was started out just as bad as all the other TV related shindigs. I managed to say hello to her, but every time I got near Kristina, five guys who thought they had a shot to take her home with them suddenly swarmed her. These guys did everything except fall to their knees and beg to get into her panties. As they babbled on, she'd periodically catch my eye and give a wry grin. None of these losers would get in her bed (and it should have been very clear to them that they shouldn't waste their time, she had no intention of taking any of them home with her) but they tried anyway. I think her problem was that she didn't come right out and say 'I won't have sex with you' and remove any lingering doubt. Since Kristina is such a nice person, she tried to be subtle. Subtle didn't work with these idiots.

The night wore on and wasn't getting any better for either of us. She was still surrounded by guys who were too dumb to realize she had no interest in them and I couldn't seem to avoid news anchors that were afraid a certain reporter was after their job and reporters who were convinced that the only reason they weren't an anchor yet was because of some gigantic conspiracy. I'd position the reporter so I could look past him and see Kristina. She looked magnificent. She wore a red sweater and black pants that were simple and elegant at the same time. They were just tight enough to let you know she had a spectacular body. She always managed to look elegant, sweet and completely fuckable all at the same time. I finally was able to shake a reporter that seemed to attach himself to me and I started to work my way closer to Kristina. When she saw me coming, she gave me a pleading look that said, 'Get me out of this!'

At the first lull in the conversation, I shoved my way through the men ringing her and said, "Excuse me, gentlemen. Kristina! I've been meaning to talk to you about a new weather feature I'd like to start. I'd love to get your thoughts on it. Can I steal a few minutes of your time?" The guy next to her gave me a look filled with so much hate I almost laughed out loud. The moron actually though he had a shot with her.

Kristina didn't waste a second. "Yes. Absolutely. Excuse me, guys." She practically launched herself at me. In a matter of moments, we were away from her desperate admirers and sitting in a quieter portion of the room. With a smile that made my heart jump into my throat she said, "I think I'll owe you forever for getting me out of there, Bill."

"Well, I figured that you'd like to get home early so you could write in your diary about all the wonderful men you met tonight. You must have dates lined up for the rest of the month."

She laughed ruefully. "Oh, yeah. One date after another." She paused for a moment. When she spoke again, her voice was tinged with disgust. She stared at the wall across from her and spoke to herself as much as me. "It's my own fault. I never should have agreed to come here. I'm not a guest at a party like this; I'm a door prize. The reason I'm invited is to get more guys to show up. The host tells guys, 'Did you know Kristina's going to be there? She hasn't been dating much since she broke up with her boyfriend. You might be the guy that takes her home and fucks the hell out of her. If you're really lucky she'll blow you.' That's all I am to them. A nice piece of ass. I can see it in their eyes when they talk to me. All they're thinking is 'I wonder if she's screamer' or 'I wonder how tight her pussy is.' All of those bastards are the same."

I was dumbstruck. I sat there perfectly still, with my jaw on the floor, trying to figure out if I heard her correctly. We sat in silence for what seemed like an eternity before I noticed her face turning slightly red. It was as if she just realized what she had said. I grasped for something to say to relieve the tension, but my mind was completely blank.

Kristina spoke first, in a hesitant, quiet voice. "Oh, God. I'm sorry. I just get frustrated by these assholes. I'm so sorry." Her faced reddened further. She spoke in a hoarse whisper. "I can't believe I said that. Please…I'm so sorry."

I was still reeling. Kristina began to get up, but I at least had enough presence of mind to grab her arm to keep her next to me. My mind focused enough for me to say, "Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. Those losers owe you an apology."

She smiled weakly. "Thanks. But you must think…I don't say things like…I must have sounded like a…" She was completely flustered and looked to be on the verge of tears.

I didn't have any idea what I should do. Kristina looked like she might run away crying at any second and I couldn't let that happen. I slid closer to her and said softly, "Let's get out of here. There's a coffee shop about a block from here. We can go there and talk if you like. And don't worry about me thinking anything about you. You can ask anyone I work with. I don't think."

That last comment at least got a genuine smile from her. "A little coffee does sound good. I definitely want to get out of here."

She took a moment to compose herself, we said our goodbyes to the host of the party and were walking towards the coffee shop in a matter of minutes. Kristina was quiet as we walked, so I tried to bring her out of her shell. "I hate those parties nearly as much as you do. If I have to listen to another reporter telling my why he should be an anchor, I'm going to tell him the truth. The reason he's not an anchor is because of the evil plot masterminded by the aliens from Gamma 12. What worries me is the reporter will probably buy it."

Kristina was laughing again. An infectious giggle. As we walked through the door of the little coffee shop and slid into a booth she said, "Thanks for getting me out of there. If you hadn't come up to me when you did, I actually think I would have taken a swing at one of those guys. They didn't even try to hide what they were thinking. I think the only gut there that didn't give me a lewd look was you." After a short pause she added with a grin, "Now that I think about it, I'm almost hurt you didn't leer at me."

"I was going to but I left my x-ray glasses in my other jacket." More laughter from Kristina. And this was anything but my best material. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'd like to say I know what you're going through, but believe it or not women don't stare at me the way guys stare at you. I know that may come as a shock to you."

She stopped giggling long enough to say, "Stop it, Bill! You're a good-looking man. I know a few women that would love to stare at you!"

"Really?" I quickly thrust a pen and piece of paper in front of her. "Come on, names and addresses. Let's go." Kristina kept laughing as the waitress approached to take our order. I looked at her and shook my head. "Look at this. I'm here with a beautiful woman and she can do is laugh at me. Story of my life. Oh well. Two coffees and two glazed doughnuts."

As the waitress went for the coffee and doughnuts, Kristina wrote something on the paper I had given her. I reached for it, but she pushed my hand away. "Be patient. You'll see what I wrote in a bit."

After our order arrived, Kristina smiled and slid the paper to me. At the top she had written "women who want to stare at you" and underneath that, "Kristina Abernathy." I tried to control my voice as I said, "Don't tease me, Kristina."

She leaned closer to me and whispered, "I'm not. Those jerks at the party made me think. Maybe what I really need is a night of wild sex. No strings. Just uninhibited, scream at the top of our lungs sex." Her eyes were full of fire. "What do you say? Will you take me home and make me scream? I'll be a very good girl for you."

I actually felt dizzy. A woman as spectacular as Kristina doesn't say things like that to me. I don't even have fantasies that good. But here she was, asking me to fuck her. Somehow, I managed to not hyperventilate. "I'll make you scream all night. Let's not waste anymore time. Let's go, now."

I fumbled for some money to pay the bill as Kristina stood up. Her cheeks had flushed a little and her eyes were so filled with lust, I thought she might throw herself on top of me right there. We practically raced to our cars. I was about to grab her and kiss those sweet lips when she quickly ducked into her car and started the engine. Through the open window she said, "Follow me to my place." Her gaze had fallen on my crotch. "I need to get you out of your jeans." She looked up to my face again. "I need you to fuck me."

I sprinted to my car and quickly fell in behind Kristina. We drove to the suburbs where she has a nice home. She put her car in the garage and leaped out to motion me to park next to her. As I got out of my car, I saw that some of the lust Kristina showed had been replaced by nervousness. She trembled slightly as she waited for me.

I'd never seen a woman look better. And I'd never needed a fuck a woman as much as I needed to fuck her. I grabbed her, feeling her soft, warm body. She stopped trembling when I kissed her. Kristina began to kiss back hungrily. We stumbled to the door leading to her house and fell against it. She broke free from our kiss to unlock the door, sending us sprawling to the floor when it opened. I was on top of her, inches from that perfect face. She looked up at me and whispered, "Fuck me."

"Where's your bedroom?"

"Upstairs."

I pulled her to her feet, picked her up and raced up the stairs. We crashed through her bedroom door and I threw her on her bed. She kicked off her shoes then spread her legs for me. I grabbed her pants, yanking them off to reveal perfectly toned, slender legs and a pair of lacey panties. I loved her red sweater, but it had to go. I pulled her up to a sitting position so I could take it off. Once it was gone, Kristina slowly laid back down to let me admire her body. With the sweater gone, I was staring at the matching lacey bra. Her body was awe-inspiring. Everything was perfectly proportioned to her 5 foot 2 frame. As I tore off my clothes, Kristina unfastened her bra to free her breasts. They popped out and stopped me in my tracks. They were bigger than I expected, about 36C. God, she was my ultimate fantasy.

I heard Kristina murmur, "Oh, God!" when my cock sprang out my boxers. Her eyes locked on to it. She started squirming in anticipation. I drank in her blonde hair, her angelic face, her large breasts and her wet panties. She squealed, "Please don't make me wait."

I launched myself on top of her. My hands mauled her breasts, my tongue entwined with hers. I worked my way down her body, my tongue lapping at her nipples making her wail with delight. I slid two fingers into her pussy, sending shockwaves through her. It was only a few minutes under my fingers relentless assault before Kristina came. Her body shook violently and let out a scream that started as a low rumble and built to a high- pitched wail.

I hovered over her, watching her slowly come down from the orgasm. She was gasping for breath as I said, "I want to take my time with, Kristina. I want to slowly enjoy every inch of your body. But that will have to be later. Right now, I need to fuck you as hard as I can."

Her eyes lit up. She was still out of breath, but she managed to say, "Yes…hard as you can…don't hold back, Bill…do what you want…I'll get so loud for you."

I put my hands on her shoulders, pinning her to the bed. I slammed my cock into her pussy so hard, her eyes bulged out and she howled. Kristina's head thrashed from side to side, sending her blonde hair in every direction. That sweet, angelic face you always see on the Weather Channel was now contorted in ecstasy. After a few thrusts, she found my rhythm and matched it. My thrusts met hers and we continued to slam our bodies together like that for what seemed like hours. The headboard banged against the wall, the bed creaked under us, but we just kept fucking the hell out of each other.

Eventually, I couldn't hold back anymore. Kristina could see it in my face. She said in a high-pitched squeal, "I'm gonna cum, baby! Cum with me!" She shrieked at the top of her lungs and her eyes rolled back in her head as she came. That's all I needed. I came with what seemed like gallons.

When I finally was empty, I slumped down next to her, completely exhausted. She was still moaning and shaking. She wasn't done with me though. She rolled over on her side and said, "I bet you think you'll need some time to recuperate, don't you?" I nodded weakly. She gave me a wicked smile, "I bet you still have some more for me though." She reached down and took a hold of my cock, slowly stroking it. Her touch was masterful. Her delicate, gentle little hand had me stiff again in a matter of moments. She purred, "See? I knew you had some more for me."

She looked into my eyes as she continued stroking my cock. That's when the night got even better. Kristina slowly slid down the bed to inspect my cock up close. Suddenly, my cock disappeared into her mouth. I was in heaven. I could feel her hot breath on my cock as her warm, wet tongue lapped up our juices. She kept purring as she gorged on my cock. The sight of Kristina Abernathy with my cock in her mouth, her blonde hair bobbing up and down as she slowly sucked me was almost too much to take. She started to gently massage my balls with one hand while she let my cock slip out of her mouth. She flicked her tongue across my head of my cock as she whimpered a bit like she couldn't wait much longer for me to cum. She then swallowed me and began furiously pumping my cock. Kristina looked up at me, my cock buried in her mouth, her eyes pleading for my cum. God, what sight. I could feel the cum building in my balls and I guess Kristina could too. She opened her mouth wide, leaving just the head of my cock in her mouth. She wanted me to watch her take my cum in her mouth. Her dark eyes fixed on mine as she kept stroking me. I came into her sweet mouth and watched her swallow it greedily. The last few drops of cum landed on her lips and dribbled to her chin.

She sat back and with a satisfied smile said, "I was right. You did have more for me."

jkent
jkent
8 Followers