Kristy's Seattle Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just what I needed and I felt much better. I took a longer more difficult trail and on the return trip it started to rain. I should have figured this with it being Seattle. I trudged along the path getting totally soaked. As I turned a corner by a rock ledge, I noticed that another hiker had set up a lean-to against the rocks.

The other hiker noticed me and suggested that I come on in and wait for the shower to pass. I was totally drenched and the trail was getting muddy so I agreed. It didn’t hurt that he was a handsome, rugged man. He had longish hair, chiseled features, and muscular arms. We talked a bit and I learned that Billy grew up in Washington State and loved the outdoors. The weather was cooling off and I started to shiver a bit. Billy rubbed my arms to warm me. He then gently caressed my hair and when I looked up at him, he kissed me.

I felt a flutter in my chest. He was incredibly sexy and I briefly hesitated before kissing him back. Billy proceeded to lay me back on a bed of soft evergreen boughs and tiny evergreen cones and gently slip off my shorts and panties. I lifted off my top, exposing a pair of wet, rock hard nipples. He then kneeled and removed his shirt to display his athletic frame. Next came his shorts and I caught a glimpse of his steely erection. As he leaned down to me, I whispered “take me” and Billy slowly entered me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and let go. We screwed for what seemed like hours, the steady patter of rain over our heads, Billy gently stroking my breasts, sides, and legs. When I came, he did too. We dozed off, entangled in each other's limbs…

Part 6

I awoke in my queen size hotel bed, wrapped in the fine crisp white cotton sheets. I was drowsy and images flashed through my mind.: Making love with my husband outside overlooking the harbor lights; the frenzied threesome with Mike; the wild orgy with Curt and Jenny; and Billy on the mountain. Was it all a dream? Of course. And what a dream it was!

After some time reminiscing, I went to the bathroom and drew a bath. While the tub was filling I brushed my hair in the mirror when I snagged something. Reaching up I pulled out a small evergreen cone…

12