All Comments on 'Kryptonite Ch. 02'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeopleabout 20 years ago
Great story

Hey guy, great wife story. Part 1 was very good, but part 2 just totally rocked. Very different in many ways. Hope is a part 3, keep up the good work. BTW...right on about the control thing with women in the first part...100% accurate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Lucky Wife

Wish my hubby would give me an experience like that!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
very good

I have a feeling that Steve's running mate is about to get involved in the sluttery of Nan again. Steve may have created a monster he cannot control. She "loves" her husband! Yeah , right. She loves cock, period. given the opportunity of being with supercock or hubby, supercock would win, in that everytime she has mad passionate sex with Steve, she is just fantacizing about her supercocked hero, and Steve is only taking the place of a big dildo.

You are doing a hell of a good job on this tale. Keep up the good work.

The adult theatre thing is a tad dangerous however. Strange bugs infest the sleazy fuckers that lurk in those places. lol I believe I'd start using rubbers on this scurvy old slut. Just in case of the possibility of her giving me a gift that keeps on giving. Poor Steve is so fucking stupid, he wouldn't even give her an opportunity to wash her nasty ass, and brush her teeth. Serves him right if he gets a dose of something or another.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story

This was one of the hottest stories I ever read. Out of sight. Please do more in this series.If you have the time can ou drop me a line and tell me if there are more stories in this series and is it true.

Robin

robib6969@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great new idea

glad to see new idea verry hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
HOOoooooot

fuck, i was on my knees by while reading the third page and my fingers were deep in my wetness!! i want to be a slut wife right fuckin now!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
fuckin awesome

wonderful wanking material

excellant to read

keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
oh Yeah

Next chapter, she gets pregnant, and she is sure it is one of the movie theatre contacts, maybe by a black homeless guy.

ketel1kingketel1kingalmost 20 years ago
OMG!!

Loved both parts!! Pls keep on writing great awesome stories like this!! Can't wait to read more from u!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story. It has a suspensive build-up especially in part two. I do not remember reading a hotter story in several years. However, near the end, the story accelerated too much and ended (I hope it did not) abruptly.

While the story is original as far as I can tell, the adult theater part is a little too generic and too dangerous to be realistic.

I wished part 2 lasted half a page more and did not reach the adult theater. Nobody is perfect, but this story is as close to perfect as one can dream.

Keep up the great job.

Nightingale

The ChauffeurThe Chauffeuralmost 20 years ago
Good To Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd !!!

I liked part 1 but HATED part 2. It's one thing to watch your friend have his way with your wife, at least you know him and have some idea of his sexual history. But to sit and watch your wife have sex with a bunch of slimy strangers in a porno theater is not my idea of erotic. I wouldn't touch her until she had herself checked for any number of STD's, and yes, I am aware that this is fiction and not real life...yadda...yadda...yadda. ABSOLUTELY nothing erotic about part 2, in my opinion.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
NOT MY CUP OF TEA!

Please stick to the themes of your BEATLES NAMED STORIES THEY AR FAR BETTER THAN THIS USUAL DRIBBLE!

Regards,

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
"Good To Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd !!!" is right

And her creap of a husband enjoyed it and cummed in his pants. Had it been one man and she gave him a hand job, that could have been erotic. The author goes to the extreme. That is not erotic--that's sick. It would help if the author was aware of the law of diminishing returns--past a certain, more is worse.

Further, even without calling her names, that is not the way men act. Unless they all knew each other, highly improbable, the men would be far less aggressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I don't care

what other people say, your stories are fantastic and hot..and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not Up To Your Usual high Standard

I think you are one of if not the best writers on this site, but this story is really not up to your usual high standards. Pretty disappointing to find that your idol has feet of clay.

60 year old George

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
What the FUCK!!

Is this really HDK? This is nothing but typical brain dead crap from some looser. I expect a lot more from HDK not this pablum.

He has just dropped a lot in my eyes.

philbkr3philbkr3over 13 years ago
HOT!, HOT!

Harddaysknight,

I love this story, very erotic, I hope you have more like this one.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Masterpiece

It is really a masterpiece even though I am not into this kind of stories, but it is really great.

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
WOW...as good as Chapter 1

That slut learned good!

On to Chapter 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worthless

This is unbelievably bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Is this really your own work HDK?

If so who wrote all the good ones?

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Wow good writing -

I hate what he is doing and she is a lost cause -

You do make us think - that I like - but now she is a danger to them both - no idea what she just gave him or he gave himself or whatever the permutation is since he did this to himself - definitely not what we expect from you - there really is no salvation here.

Hell even if he reveals and she had figured it out (a thought I had) she has clearly lost all self respect and is willing to destroy herself and him??

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
I cannot believe you wrote this, HDK...

...is just seems so far out of your usual style...Hope you won´t turn into some partime cuckold- and creampie-lover like JPB, who tries to serve everybody.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
If this was a true story he would live to regret these games with his wife.

He had her where she was a good wife and giving him what he wanted. Now he will mess around and ruin things. I hope that I am wrong. I have not read the part 3 yet or if I read this before I don't remember it.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Getting Worse!

STD cuck city.

Dubby49Dubby49over 8 years ago
Sick

Not quite your style HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid pig

WTF...I think a WHORE wrote this story. Thus thee explanation for making the husband Wimpy...

Tod writer: go slit your own throat and die...BITCH..

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Quite a departure from your usual fare. Not really my cup of tea. I will read the third part. However, if it is anything other than the destruction of their marriage, I will be disappointed as that fantasy would be far too extreme. It is already too much to believe that guys like this may really exist.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Another of your early offerings with rather lower score

While the slut motif continues as with "closing the deal" the set up with the stuck hair is much more original and clever. The theater scene was hot but greatly overdone. After a while even hot loses its impact. I can only assume it serves some purpose for the upcoming Ch. 03.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
HOW DOES ONE EXPLAIN AND EXCUSE RAPE

when they don't, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap

Way over the top. Good start on your tale and then you zoned out into the dark side. The husband is one sick guy. A 1 mark because of the ending.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Very Hot Erotic Chapter

I hope Steve doesn’t get over his head with the e-mails. This is one Hot Erotic chapter and I’m looking forward to reading more. Thank you!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Can't be

This can't be HDK. He writes good stories with relatable characters. Neither of those here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is a great series

Easy to see why this author is so popular.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Loved it! Hated it!

I still can't reconcile how a husband can do this to someone he claims to love. However, the theater sex is exceptional! Maybe I am expecting to much. Could this just be pure porn? Could it just be great jack off reading? I think it is, and it is great. A 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is there no such thing...

As an STD where these people live? Or is that part of the kink for cucks? I just recently started reading LW stories to try and figure out why some people are into sharing their significant others. While it's not my thing I don't begrudge others of their fetishes. I'm just genuinely curious why. Then when read stories like this one where they are filled with a plethora or strange cock with no worries in the world because hey she's on the pill I'm left wondering buuuuuut what about the clap?... Also maybe it's my own pride, talking but I don't know if I could just continue life knowing I will never be enough. As long as the relationship lasts she will always want more cocks than mine alone. Strange concept. I guess maybe I will never understand. But again no judgment to those who like to share

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Ouch! I guess in this universe STDs don't exist. Both of them are getting way off track.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

Definetly a nice hot piece of work

SnJ2430SnJ2430almost 4 years ago
Hyde indeed

The alter ego aspect was fun and sexy, but not sure if he was turned on more than hurt when she admits she wants Dan/Hyde again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
series ruined by author's cuckold fetish

More disgusting cuckold stuff, on the back of the first chapter.

She VERY obviously isn't his girl.

Just delete the entire series, it's one of the worst things you've ever written.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Interesting story. Hubby got off as much as the wife. I wonder if he'll keep up the pretense or give her some clue that it's him doing the emails. I think I've read this before. The last eight months I've been pretty sedentary, not by choice, and read a lot. And then some more.

bobareenobobareeno9 months ago

It is a story, and in its world there is no need to worry about STDs from strangers. Still..., yuck. In the dark she couldn’t even see if her anonymous theater-jerker/pussy-fucker had a scabby dick. And then hubby screws her, seeing all the sperm running down her legs, marinating himself in the potentially putrid juices. Somehow, the fantasy gets trumped by a less than savory reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kryptonite Previous Part
Kryptonite Series Info