All Comments on 'Kryptonite'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great

Awesome story, very erotic..made me wish I was Nan, but what happened next??????? Keep up the great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hope there's more to come

Great story -- more to follow? The only real complaint I have is you took far too long setting things up before any action occured.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
very good

Very good story, but if the slut was knocked up, had I been the husband, I'd have rather used "old Lefty" than to have raised a fucking kid for 18 or 22 years that wasn't mine.. SSHHIITTT!

Gary

stormie69stormie69about 20 years ago
LOL!!

that was fucking hilarious!!! what a great read...lmao

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Needs another chapter.

I hope that you ment for this story to be humorous, if so it was very good, if not it was pathetic. If it wasn't ment to be humourous, you need another chapter so that he can confront her and either get control over her or throw her out. Now that she got a taste she will probably want more if he doesn't step in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great!

This was a great story. Lets continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
*

Good Story. Don't listen to the guy who said you took far too long to set up the story. A good setup is what makes a story great. Knowing why the characters are in this situation makes the story far more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Kryptonite...What an appropriate name!

Hardday...you are the man! You articulated what so many of us go through. Too bad we are unable to come to grips with "their" powers of persuasion when younger. Society would be a better place! lol...Fewer lawyers, less conseling, etc. Keep up the good work.

imsmilingnowimsmilingnowover 19 years ago
LOVED IT!

I enjoyed myself reading this story. I had almost as good a time a the wife in the story! DAMN that was great! Keep writing! Janie

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
HOPE HE GETS HER TURNED AROUND

Well I hope it works! If not All he did was get his buddy laid by his own wife! Why do the husbands have to be such wimps?

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story dude

Although I also have a few stories on this website, i think this one was as good as one of mine. It was very well written, it was funny, it was just good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What the hell??

"Suddenly Nan gasped loudly and I saw that Dan had driven his cock all the way to the hilt. He must have entered Nan’s cervix!"

Tell me...have you ever had your dick inside a woman before? You can't push your cock up inside a woman's cervix, for god's sake. I've seen this in a few stories and wonder what the hell the author is thinking by writing this shit.

I've enjoyed a few of your stories, but this one kinda sucked just because of the sheer idiocy of that line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I agree with "What the hell??"

Of course the author doesn't read textbooks. He copies from other ignorant writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ignore the ignorant

This story was fucking hilarious. I loved it. You are a hell of a writer.

JustSkyeJustSkyeover 17 years ago
Loved it!

It was great! Funny, sexy as hell. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
PART TWO IS NOW LONG OVERDUE!

Great story, very sexy, but it really does need a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Humor?

If this is humor, Adolph Hitler was a three star riot. Worst HDK story I have ever read. I assume it was supposed to be funny, but I never did find thugs and rapists funny.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So-SO

I actually loved the set up, made me laugh, and imagine a woman actually thinking that way. But the action parts were sort of lacking. I doubt a man would stand there and let his wife be raped in front of him, much less jack off and stare at his friends dick while it was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How the Mighty Have Fallen

I don't believe an excellant writer like HDK has written this piece of garbage. Some second rater must have forged his name to this story.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Okay, I guess

okay, I have to admit I laughed...not that it was funny, but at the surrealty of it. Sooooo unbelievable. Would you honestly let your friend fuck your wife while you sat there and jack off? Not a desirable trait for a husband, that's for damn sure.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 13 years ago
Hubby Might Have Taken Advantage Too!

I was thinking he should have said, now stand still while my buddy here fucks your ass! Oh well -- maybe another chapter will include that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hardday har har

Excellent, funny as sheeet.

The reason satire is funny is because it hits the truth exactly on the head. Any married guy who doesn't recognize himself in this story is living with his head in the sand. The rest is just pure fantasy of getting back at a ball-cutting beatch. So who the hell cares if the author spins it out?

Thanks HDK!

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Well imagined story

But I have to admit that it dances on the edge of the cliff with respect to behaviour. Everything was very funny until she started having orgasms... and he had one too. Perhaps there would be a less painful way to achieve the objective.

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
story of my wife!

sounds like your wife and mine are related. think your friend can cum by my house next?

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
p.s.

I just finished reading all the comments and had to speak up. first, if you're going to trash a writer and his story, don't be a coward and hide behind an anonymous login.

second, if you don't like reading about forced sex and rape, get out of the non-consent category, or at least go get a dictionary and figure out what it means. (I'm looking at you 60 yr old george!)

lastly, this whole story was about how weak and powerless the husband was, so why is everyone surprised at how he would let his friend fuck her while he watched and stroked.

if there was a chapter 2 I wouldn't be surprised if it was about the husband blowing the guy on the fishing trip, since he was so pathetic and resigned to avlife without pussy.

read the stories from the author's perspective and don't fault him for not meeting your expectations. and if you don't like it, click BACK and read one of the million other stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking terrible

He stands there and watches his friend rape his wife stupid as fuck. It would have been better if Dan had done all the talking and then moved aside so Steve could fuck his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
eye-opening

the whole kryptonite concept blew my mind. you are absolutely correct.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
QUESTIONS ARE ALWAYS DIFFICULT

when outside factors become involved, TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Bizzarro

To say the least - OKAY he has decide he does not give a shit any more so he let's him fuck her - he has gotten where so many get the he is no longer pussy whipped at all, okay -

BUT WTF she is still his wife - he SHOULD give a fuck??

It is likely he will gain in the end but she is now more than a bitch - she is a disrespectful, cheating, liar, betraying bitch - who wants more cock???

Where is the win in that? He can never leave the house again without worrying who she is doing??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

pathetic unbelievable crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One Star

A misogynist point of view. Something a woman hater would write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
buddy will do anything to help a friend

clever story

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
An interesting tale

curious as to where it is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievable

Fantacy is fiction but 10 inch cocks that penetrate the cervix is just impossible and ruins a story for me. In addition it's not well written.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Bleach!

What sort of a "friend" fucks his friend's wife in front of him?

And what sort of a wimpy cuck stands there and watches and cums?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved this story

Haha, even without the sex scene, this was a very well written piece. I could relate and it was almost like I was there. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

WTF....its the worst betrayal ever...Dan taking his wwife in front of him..and the slut wife let fuck her...if I were Sam Dan would have loss his junk for sure.

0*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@anon

What did you expect from harddayscuck? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What a good little wife. Us small guys need you big guys to help us out.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Great story

This is a wonderful start to your story and you have truly described the control women use on men. Looking forward to reading the next chapters. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wish I had a friend like this

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
I think that this is supposed to be humorous, but...

What is funny about a husband standing there and jack off while his friend fucks his wife. Particularly when that friend has a 10" cock that goes where Steve has never gone. Even if she is a bitch, there will be no forgiveness if she figures it out. How could you do that to someone you are supposed to love? Only a 3 Star Rating so far, but I will read more to see if it gets better.

SsnowmannSsnowmannover 4 years ago
Good story when you like watching your wife

Good story. I think it’s hot when a husband gives permission to watch his wife enjoy another cock and orgasm on it. You either think that’s hot or do not understand that at all. I also enjoy reawakening the passion in a marriage. Looking forward to reading the next two chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I don't like these kind of stories

And will not read further. Did I miss the scene where the husband gave his 'friend' permission to take his wife ? Wouldn't a fight have been just as likely ?

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Good story, no so because of the sex part - which was nice - but the way the description of way the wife tried to control the husband and how he came to realize he was free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

Thats a weird way fro a friend to treat your wife, but lets roll with it.

SnJ2430SnJ2430almost 4 years ago
Allrighty then

Was fun to read, and as with other themes in the LW category, some just enjoy wife-watching (aka taming of the shrew), and some feel either her guilt or her increased libido benefits hubby too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Just delete this cuckold shit.

Your stories are like fields of landmines, never know when you are gonna ruin it with creepy cuckold stories that ruins a story.

Just delete it and focus on writing stuff worth reading.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

No man is gonna let his big dicked muscle buddy fuck his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't care how big the guy is; he isn't "entering her cervix." FFS, take an A&P class before you try writing about women's bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would any man stand by and watch that happen?

012Say012Sayover 1 year ago

Great insight into relationship power. Also, clever thoughts on how to reestablish loss of power. Thought I had read all you stories, guess I need a review. Top notch.

012Say012Sayover 1 year ago

Sorry about two comments in a row. I looked at “similar stories”, none of which were. Then, I looked at you creative tags and had a good laugh. Amazing some see it as another cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I LMAO!!!! This was great!!!

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

I read it naked, makes this type of story so much more erotic judging from the juices running down my thighs this must be worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She would most likely have been screaming in real pain if he'd actually hit the cervix. Geez, writers really don't seem to have any idea about women's bodies sometimes.

Also, this whole setup doesn't make much sense at fucking all. I guess there's supposed to be comedy in here, but I'm not seeing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7124 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES