Kryptonite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Dan with panic. He smiled at me and shook his head. He was telling me not to worry and I immediately felt better.

“You better fuck the shit out of your husband, slut. If you get knocked up he will think it is his. You will do that, won’t you?” asked Dan.

“Yes! I want him to think any baby is his. I can’t lose him,” confessed Nan. “I will make him believe it is his!”

“Good girl,” continued Dan. “If it is a boy, name it Daniel, you hear?” He was grinning from ear to ear now.

“I promise I will,” replied Nan. “Now would you please help me out of this situation? I cannot stand this way much longer.”

Dan pulled out of her and the cum trickled down her thighs. He wiped his cock on her ass and replaced it in his pants.

“I will put a pair of scissors on the counter and you can cut your way free after I leave,” Dan offered.

He walked over to me and pushed me out of the kitchen. Then he whispered to me to get my tackle and get the car running, which I quickly did. I waited only a minute and Dan came hurrying out the door and jumped into the car. I backed out and sped up the road.

“We will not mention this to anyone, agreed?” asked Dan. I nodded my assent.

“I hope that brings her around, man. She is some nice piece of ass. You are a lucky man,” Dan stated.

I realized he was right. We went on to have a great weekend fishing and drinking beer. I did wonder what sort of reception I would get when I got home on Sunday evening.

12