Krystal Ch. 01

Story Info
The submission of a new slut.
964 words
4.1
79.1k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krystal is a lovely woman. I met her when I was temping at some company or other. Very beautiful eyes and a smile that wasn't quite perfect, which made it all the more beautiful. We began with casual conversation, and after a while, as often is the case, the topic of sex came up. I found out that she wasn't that experienced with other people, and in fact, the one person that she had before really shouldn't count, due to circumstances that will not be mentioned. As we sat talking, I noticed that she behaved slightly different towards me...not something completely obvious, but... well, she laughed... I know she laughs around many people, but for some reason, I made her laugh quite a bit, without trying quite so hard.

One day, she caught me doing something, that I hate being caught doing... I was staring at her breasts through her shirt... and I knew I was caught, but I did something she didn't quite expect.... I continued looking... and she realized that she was only slightly uncomfortable with me looking at her breasts... her nipples started stiffening under her shirt, and they were thick, and very appetizing... after what seemed like an eternity, but was only a few seconds, she started to cover them with her arms. Before she could get her arms into place, I said one word...the word that changed our relationship forever.... I simply uttered the word "stop"...her arms stopped where they were, then slowly moved out the way... she even seemed to lean back a little to push her breasts a little towards me, like she was proud to share them with me, for the remainder of the evening, she wouldn't dare cover her breasts, and I felt that the spell had begun to be woven...that she was slowly becoming mine, and she would have no regrets in doing so.

So, as we approached Krystal's house, I told her that I would like to come in for a few minutes. In addition, there was a slight smile on her face. I don't know if I talked her into it, or if she had already wanted it, but we both knew that I would have my way with her...and she was all right with that. I think the first shock of the evening occurred when I walked in the door, and closed it behind me. I looked into her eyes, reached down to my zipper, and pulled out my cock. The second shock was the fact that she wasn't embarrassed...she wasn't shy. She seemed to expect it, as well as expecting my next word; "kneel" as she did, I stepped forward, and placed the head of my cock on her lips, and she looked up at me, almost pleading with her eyes, and with a nod from me, she opened her mouth, and passionately kissed the head of my cock, as she seemed that this was the moment she waited years for.

She wasn't an expert at sucking cock (yet), but she was very enthusiastic... after a moment or two, she looked up at me... and took one of her hands to wipe the spit off her face... I took her hand from her face, and placed it on the shaft of my cock, as I whispered, "you looked sexier with the spit on your face... now... can you unbutton your blouse and take off your bra with one hand. She looked disappointed and said "no"... I told her that tomorrow, before work, and after work, she would practice, until she gets it right...for now, take off the shirt and the bra, and continue where you were, sucking this black cock. She did what she was told, I finally got to see those lovely pert little breasts that were so enjoyable to look at during dinner... her nipples stood at full attention, and I knew that they were mine for the enjoyment.

For now, when you suck cock, use your hand to cup the balls, and stroke the cock, as you kiss, and suck, and lick the head, and the shaft... and make it as wet as possible... it makes guys think you are a good cock sucking slut. She winced at those words, and started to pull back; when I looked into her eyes... she softened for a moment, a slight bow of the head, then did as she was told. After a while, my thick cock was so wet, you could have sworn I was fucking her pussy and not her hand..., which is exactly how it should be. I told her she did well... then I slowly removed her from my cock, and leaned her back slightly... then, after a few strokes of my cock, I shot hot cum on her chin, and down the center of her chest, with stray drops over her nipples...Rub it in for me... I want to see you rub my cum into your nipples. And she did... she involuntarily pinched her nipples as she did... but she was learning, so I didn't stop her... Lick your fingers clean... and she did and moaned as she did. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. You did well, Krystal... I will train you to be the perfect slut. I must get to bed, since we work tomorrow... and when I leave, you may make yourself cum for being good for the first night. Then I kissed her cheek, and let myself out. I didn't hear the door lock behind me, and I don't know how long she stayed like that, but the next morning, when I walked by, she blushed ever so slightly, but didn't let on that anything happened... and that is the way I want it to be... my little secret.