Kyla and the Heavy Machines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave in and whacked off again. I shot another big load. I was naked this time, sitting in front of my computer. Shit! I didn't have anything to wipe my cream up with. God damn it. 'Fuck Zakes', as my high school buddies might have said.

I got up and walked over to the laundry room, dripping with jizz. I wiped off, tried to get my shit together, ate dinner, and watched an action flick while drinking a beer. I thought I had it all under control until I hit the sack.

My fucking dick was hard again. Shit. I tried, once again, to think of anything else. No dice. Kyla. Just Kyla. "I wiped some butter on my butthole, propped the cob up on the plate, and sat down on it." Arrgh!! How and why had everything she said infected my brain like this? Kyla peeing off the side of my rig, her beautiful buns pointed at me with her coveralls around her thighs as she turned and laughed. Oh my god!!!

I resolved not to jack off. No fucking way. This had gone too far. Back to all business tomorrow, no more of this bullshit.

The next day I was back on my game. I saw Kyla first thing in the morning, had a twinge of something at the edge of my mind, and pushed it out. Back on top. Nice. The rest of the day was smooth as glass.

Weather had warmed back up again so I decided to see if I couldn't finish off that site before the weekend. Kyla asked if she could go with me for some more practice. I opened my to say, "Sorry, can't do that again." Instead, "Sure thing, kiddo," came out. What the flying Christly fuck? I stood stunned for a second with my mouth open.

"Great!" said Kyla, hefting her bag into the box of my truck and climbing into the cab. I couldn't really figure out what had just happened, so I let Jabber climb in the back, got into the driver's seat, and headed off for the job site.

We chatted on the drive. I kept up with the conversation. Inside my mind was screaming. WHAT THE FUCK? HOW DID SHE GET IN HERE? HOW DO I GET HER OUT WITHOUT BEING RUDE? AAAAAGH!!

I felt trapped, but there wasn't anything I seemed to be able to do about it. Ken was there, shutting the site down again. He glanced sideways at Kyla again, and I flushed red. Fuck! Get yourself under control! I just tried to laugh it off. Ken was cool. Just smirked and left us to it. Whew, thank god. I owed that dude a bottle of whiskey for sure.

We fired up the Deere and started to it. I tried to keep focused on the job. Let her have a good go at the controls. We chatted about this and that. Again, I was astounded at how she handled the hydraulics with her level of experience.

"So I've been thinking about the little show I gave you," she stated out of nowhere after a bit of a pause.

"...Uh huh," I simply replied.

"I liked it. Maybe a lot. You liked it too?"

I was going to say something like, "Not overly." Instead, I found myself saying, "Yup."

"Heh," she chuckled. "Thought so. I can tell. Think I can tell a whole bunch about you."

"Yeah?" I asked. "Like what?"

"Well, I think you're a dirty fucking pervert who likes watching younger girls pee, isn't that right?" she asked plainly, wearing an eager grin.

"...Guess so," I responded.

"And I think you weren't going to let me come with you tonight, but you did hoping I'd pee for you again, right?"

I started to say something. Don't know what it was. "Uh, that's probably pretty close," I croaked out. My dick was stiffening. Down boy! God damn it!!

"Well, I want to," she stated after a short pause.

We sat in silence for about five minutes. I operated the controls while I fought to get my rock-hard erection under control. Had no hope in that department.

Kyla turned to me with a matter-of-fact look on her face. "You know that I'm never going to fuck you, right?" she asked.

"Never expected that," I answered.

After about ten seconds, she suddenly stood and began removing her coveralls. She was wearing that playful, smug grin again. I thought my cock would explode!!

"I don't want to make a mess of your rig this time," she said, kicking out of her coveralls and skinning out of her panties.

"You've got one chance to keep a clean work site here." She said as she climbed back into the cab. She swung a leg over me and straddled me. What the fuck was she doing? My cock was twitching and straining in my work wear. "Here. Here's your chance. Drink all my piss and there won't be a mess." She bent her pussy down towards my face and spread her lips apart with her fingers.

What in the Holy Fuck Mountains of Fuckland?? I was blown apart! Totally mindfucked! I wanted to say something, or move, but I was rooted to the spot!!

A squirt of pee jetted from between her pussy lips and sprayed my neck and chest. What the flying fuck was she doing?? I managed to look up at her stupidly. She wore a demonic grin as she stared down at me. Then she let her stream go with full force. In a complete fog, I opened my mouth. She aimed her steaming stream at my tonsils and filled my mouth. I couldn't swallow. I couldn't move. I just sat there like a statue as this girl was standing over me, pissing straight into my open mouth!! My brain just couldn't comprehend this! My cock sure could though. I began shooting into my coveralls. Shot after shot of blazing jizz filled up my work clothes. Her piss tasted salty and strong, but not wholly unpleasant. The effect it had on me was electric though.

Her stinking piss splashed all over my lips and chin, running down my chest and utterly soaking my coveralls. I sat there as she drenched me in her urine as my cock spewed forth enough jizz to father 20 billion babies. My whole being was seized with the intensity of the experience.

Utterly hypnotized, I stared at her cunt as it gave forth all the urine her bladder had been storing. Most of it went into my mouth, but as her stream slowed, it just dripped down onto my already saturated chest and my crotch. I was sitting in a pool of her urine. She just laughed as her stream finally dried up.

"Whoa, you didn't do so good there, huh, Zake?" I just stared, still open-mouthed. I was in shock.

"Ok, you stay there. I'll run back to the truck. You've got a spare set of coveys there, right? And there's towels, too. Don't move. I'll be right back!"

She ran off to the truck, buck naked but for her tank top, hat and boots. I sat there soaked in her piss. What in hell just happened? I just shot a load in my pants! And all I wanted to do was to whip it out and jerk off again!!

I watched her like I was watching a movie or something. Like I wasn't really part of the scene. She reached the truck, gathered a few things and came bounding back. The cool April breeze was chilling me now. Kyla's piss was literally dripping off of me as she approached rapidly, her ample tits bouncing and jiggling all over the place in her tank top. She still wore a warm, satisfied grin as she climbed up on to my rig and into the cab.

"Messy, messy!" she remarked with a laugh. She toweled off my face and neck. "Okay, let's get you out of these coveys, huh? You don't want to catch cold!"

How could she be so unaffected? Holy shit. In a trance, I rose and she unzipped my coveralls and helped me out of them. She took off my hardhat, removed my shirt, undid my fly, unzipped my pants, and started sliding them down. I still felt like I was watching my body from above or something. Definitely not with it.

I sort of returned to reality when she hooked my briefs and slid them down with my pants. Holy fuck! I still had a hardon! And the inside of my black shorts clearly showed the creamy evidence of my orgasm! The clothing was down around my calves before I could do anything about it.

Kyla just cackled a quick, "Ha, ha!" when she saw my stiff member and the mess in my shorts. She grabbed the towel and dried off my chest, stomach and butt, carefully wiping my cock, scrotum and groin too. I was totally embarrassed, my face completely flushed red and my ears burning. My terminally rigid penis bobbed lightly in the open air, completely undeterred. She merely busied herself with the task of wiping me off, then wiped the seat, folded the towel on it and told me to sit.

"We have to get those boots off, eh?" she prompted me. I sat down on the mostly-dry portion of the towel and allowed her to unlace and remove my safety boots. She then slid all the rest of my clothing off, except for my socks. Then she got my spare set of coveralls and slid my legs into them. She put my boots back on and told me to stand. I did so, and she pulled my coveralls all the way up, zipped them up, snapped the snap, and bent down to lace my boots. Still stark naked apart from her feet, the top of her head, and her tits.

She stood before me with a look of pride as if I were a toddler she had just helped dress or something. She placed my hard hat back on my head and gave me a little peck on the lips, gathered up my soiled clothing and ran back to the truck. She stowed it and ran back, still bouncing and jiggling and her fuzzy pussy in plain view. She remounted my rig and started gathering her clothes and redressing. "The hole's almost finished, eh? Can I drive your rig back on to the flatbed when you're done?"

"Yeah. Yeah, sure thing..." I trailed off, utterly bewildered. I manned the controls again and finished off the excavation, not quite processing what had just occurred.

When I was finished, I let Kyla take over and coached her on driving the rig back on to the flatbed. Ronnie, my contractor, would move my rig to the next job site the next day. I sent him a quick text letting him know what the program was.

My cock would not sit down. Holy fuck did I want to fuck this chick. Or something. Maybe just beat off. She either didn't notice or ignored my woodie as we loaded every thing up, shut the site down, locked up and headed for home.

She started up conversation on the way home in her frank, relaxed way, making no allusion to what had transpired. I responded and soon we were chatting away just like usual. My dick stayed ramrod straight the whole damn ride back to Kyla's place.

As we were saying our goodbyes, she remarked, "We shouldn't do anything like that at a job site again, huh? We'll get caught eventually or something. Well, have a good night Zake! Thanks again for the practice! I'll see you in the morning!" With that, she gave my engorged penis a little pat and hopped out of my truck with a laugh.

"Uh, yeah, good night, Kyla! See you tomorrow!" I managed. I could not figure this girl out at all. Not even a bit.

My dick didn't deflate one bit the whole way home. Holy shit! I was naked underneath my coveralls and transporting a load of laundry that was saturated with Kyla's piss! Huh? How the hell did this happen?

I got home and once again, the instant I closed my front door, my dick was in my hand. I pounded it with fury. Seconds later, I was ejaculating. A volley of semen flew five feet in front of me and splattered to the floor. I groaned and beat my meat as my prostate contracted repeatedly, forcing out blobs of milky jizz that coated my fist and dripped down my hand. I wiped up the mess with my already-soiled clothing, put it in the laundry and started dinner.

My head was a total wreck. I could not formulate one single coherent thought. Kyla occupied every corner of my mind. I saw her face every time I shifted my gaze. I heard her voice. Felt her hands toweling me off and dressing me. Felt her lips ever-so-gently meet with mine. I thought I was going crazy.

It took about another hour for my penis to finally go completely flaccid. I sat on the couch, staring blankly at the TV set, drinking a beer as I scratched Jabber behind the ears.

"Here's your chance. Drink all my piss and there won't be a mess," said Kyla's voice in my mind. What in fuck!?! She was haunting me or something. I shut off the TV, took a shower and climbed into bed, totally drained. I dreamt of Kyla the whole night through.

The next day I was borderline terrified as I returned to my class. My thoughts were all jumbled. I almost accidentally ran two red lights on the way there. Not like me at all.

I just about panicked when I saw Kyla. She just smiled a happy good morning to me, once again totally independent of anything that might have passed between us other than training.

I tried to get my act together, but I was just not on it. Every time I looked at her a jolt went through me. My cock tingled and twitched. I desperately tried to get a hold of myself. By noon I had almost hit my stride.

Started to settle into a bit of a groove with teaching, and in the afternoon it almost sounded like I knew what I was talking about. By the end of the day, I was feeling better, but I thought it best to try to avoid looking directly at Kyla as best I could. Wow. Fucked.

End of the day was end of the week. Four weeks down, one week of training left. Only one dropout. Pretty good so far. The class wanted to head to the neighbourhood pub again for drinks. I felt a flash of panic, but then got a hold of myself. Dan had asked me, so after a brief pause I said 'Sure'. What the hell, I was feeling more social than I had in five years. Might do me some good. I told them I would head home, clean up, feed Jabber and meet them there at seven. Dan let out a cheer, and Kyla joined in. The rest of the class shared a laugh, and I did too. Felt pretty good.

Went home, showered and ate. Got Jabber taken care of. Tried to decide on something to wear and freaked out. All I could think of was how I was going to look to Kyla. Messed. Realized I basically have no nice clothes. Ran to the mall on the way out to buy a new shirt. Maybe I shouldn't have cared, but, what the hell, ya know? No one was going to know but me.

The evening turned out to be real fun. Dan had a great sense of humour and did a bunch of impressions and jokes. We played darts and pool, drank a few and chatted. Kyla looked amazing, wearing just a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. She was such a natural beauty, and her ass looked just fantastic in those pants. Every once in a while my thoughts would flash back to her naked butt. Was pretty hard to concentrate when that happened.

By eleven thirty, most people had knocked off. Dan was leaving, that left just me, Kyla, and Rick, this dude who was in for cross-training. I figured it was about time to call it a night too, so I finished my beer and started to say my good-byes. Dan took off, and Rick got up to use the can as I paid my tab. Kyla approached me with a broad smile and asked if she could get a ride home from me. I said ok, trying not to show how much that question threw me for a loop.

I guess I had considered that that might happen, but it blew me away when she did actually ask me. Whoa, Zake, cool out. It's probably just a ride home. Get a hold of yourself.

Kyla got into my truck and I set off toward her house. She was real friendly and talkative, just like usual. She gave no indication at all that she was interested in anything other than just a lift. Oh, well, I figured. I couldn't expect anything more anyway.

We arrived at her place. I pulled over behind the truck that was parked out in front and stopped. She unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Hey, Zake," she said, turning her head to look at me, "I think I really like you. I mean, I really like you. You make me feel really safe and at ease. I trust you."

"Well, thanks," I replied.

"Do you want to come in? I want to do something for you. And for me. You just can't touch me, ok?"

I swallowed hard. What, exactly the fuck, was she suggesting?

"Urm. Yeah. Sure," I said.

I felt that trance-daze-like thing happening again as I shut my truck off and followed her up the steps to her place. She opened the door and let us in.

"Ok, come on in," she said with a grin. We took our shoes off and she giggled. She looked up at me with a huge smile, and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Damn you are cute!" she gushed. "Ok, wait right here, I'll be quick," she said, quietly padding off.

She returned in a minute as I stood there stupidly, my cock slowly getting harder. She had a big rubber dick in her hand. She laughed as she saw my expression. She still had a wide grin on her face the whole time. I wondered what the hell was going to happen.

She placed the dildo and a tube of lube on a wooden bench in her hallway by the entrance and began rapidly shedding her clothes. I watched, totally enthralled. Soon she was nude in front of me. She flashed a smile at me and grabbed the rubber dick, sticking it to the bench with a suction cup that was on its base, opened the lube and started lubing up the shaft of the dildo. She then tucked her hand into her butt crack and worked it around a bit.

Her breathing was quickening and her nipples were stiff. My cock was hard as steel. I was totally enraptured. "Ok, watch me," she said as she straddled the dildo. "Watch me but don't touch, ok?" She reached behind her and grabbed it, holding it steady as she squatted down. She began grinding it up between her butt cheeks as she panted and grinned. Holy fuck, was she going to stick that thing up her ass? It was huge!

She spread her legs wider and I could see the dampness of her pussy. I had seen that sweet little pussy a couple of times before, but this time it was definitely horny. Lips swollen. Darker coloured. Almost purplish. And glistening with her juice.

She lightly bounced up and down as she sighed. I was losing my mind watching her! She then put more of her weight on the big dick that was probing her asshole, and held still. She groaned quietly as her eyes closed. She had a blissed-out expression on her face. Her lips pursed into more of a grimace, and she gasped as the head of the thick dildo popped into her asshole. My eyes were bugged half way out of my head.

She opened her eyes and laughed again. "You can jack off if you want, eh?" She then leaned back and placed both her hands flat behind her on the bench. She closed her eyes and groaned as she began grinding slowly up and down. She began an incredibly slow, erotic rhythm of gentle bobbing on this huge fucking dildo, slowly, ever so slowly taking more and more of it up into her ass.

Her mouth was open and her eyes shut as she gasped in time with her thrusts. Slowly, eventually, she finally sat right down on that giant rubber dick, taking it to the balls up her ass. I couldn't move. I sort of had the urge to jack off, like she suggested, but my eyes and my brain were totally overloaded.

She moaned a sweet, "Mmmmmmmm," as she rotated her hips, rolling her butt around as it was completely impaled on the suction-cup dick. Her eyes opened and she look at me with an incredible smile. "You like?" she asked. I just stared in mute bewilderment as my cock throbbed and pounded in my pants.

She laughed that staccato chortle she had, and began slowly bouncing up and down on the dildo. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This was fucking incredible!

After about a minute, she sat further back on the dildo and raised her feet up on the bench, so she was squatting with her legs spread wide. She looked me straight in the eye the whole time with that broad smile on her face. Then she closed her eyes and began bouncing up and down in earnest.

Her mouth opened and she began panting as she increased her pace, rising and falling a good three inches with every cycle as she fucked her own asshole with this thick toy while I watched. She began little moans and grunts, working her way up to gasps and groans as she rolled her head around in pleasure, her mouth grimacing and puckering, opening and contorting, playing out her joy in her facial expressions.

This was too much. I had too jack off. I whipped my pants down and grabbed my tool and started beating on it.

Kyla was grinding in earnest on the dildo, bouncing up and down with vigour, fucking her own ass deeply and thoroughly as I beat my meat. She opened her eyes and grinned open-mouthed at me as she impaled her butt. "Yeah," she gasped. "That's more like it. Beat that cock while I fuck my ass."