Kyla and the Heavy Machines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,095 Followers

She leaned forward a bit and really started to ride that big black dick. "Ooohhh!!" she moaned. "Ooooh!! Ooooh!! Oooooooohhh, that feels so good!!" She pitched up and down, slamming herself down on that cock, taking it all the way up her ass as she cooed and groaned.

She slowed her pace a bit and opened her eyes again. She was bouncing lightly again. Her expression was intense and excited, like a woman possessed. "Ok, Zake, come here!" she breathed. "Get on your knees! Come get your treat! I saved this for you from the pub!"

In a complete sexual frenzy, I did as she commanded immediately. I was out of control with horniness!!!

"Put your mouth on my pussy!" she rasped. "Now! Hurry!!"

I did as she ordered me. I opened my mouth and place it over her dripping snatch, sealing my lips around hers. My head was swimming with lust!

Ever-so-lightly bouncing on her toy, she moaned. I knew what was coming. I felt a tiny burst of hot liquid enter my mouth. She was peeing!! I double my pace on my dick, now jack hammering my raging rod like a mad man!! The incredible, hot, salty flavour hit my tongue and my brain exploded in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhhh," she groaned. Another jet burst into my mouth. I gulped it down greedily. "Oooooooh," she cooed as another squirt hit my taste buds. The strong, salty, earthy taste of her hot piss was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. I was utterly in heaven, over the moon and floating in the air!!

"Aaahhhhhhh," she sighed as her stream of urine opened up in earnest, flooding my mouth in hot, frothy piss. I gulped it down in great swallows as I felt my cock throb and twitch in my racing hand.

Mouthful after mouthful of delicious, salty pee she gave me as she bobbed lightly on her dildo. I couldn't hold back. I couldn't cum. I was beyond horny, beyond reason, beyond feeling! I was a feverish maniac, frantically drinking down her piss, driven to mindlessness, into new realms of lust I didn't know existed!!!

Finally I shot! My cock exploded, seizing my entire body in a crushing spasm! Blast after blast of scalding sperm leapt from my dick, spewing all over the bench, the floor, the wall, everywhere! The powerful, yellow brew she was voiding into my mouth gave my orgasm such power, such overwhelming thunderous force, I felt like my whole insides were gonna blast out the end of my dick!!

Finally my orgasm began to abate, and I whimpered, sobbing in joy and relief as I sucked on her pussy, submissively accepted the last trickles of her urine, sucking it out of her delicious little snatch, swallowing it all and praying for more.

Her tinkle finally stopped, and I collapsed to the ground, waves of bliss washing over me. My whole body was buzzing with electric joy and contentment. I had never known pleasure and rapture like this! Kyla looked down at me and laughed her merry laugh.

"Wow," she breathed, "That was awesome. I don't think I've ever had it so good. With anyone. Ever. You?"

"No," I managed to gasp. "Fuck, no. Not anything even close." I was struck with my honesty. Not even with my wife had I cum half that hard.

Kyla laughed again. "Ok, do you want to spend the night here? No touching, though, is that ok? I mean that. Do you want to sleep here?"

I lay on the floor trying to catch my breath. "I don't think I could leave even if I wanted to!" We shared a laugh together.

"Ok, you can sleep with me in my bed if you want. I trust you, Zake. Off to bed, then?"

"Yeah," I concurred with a smile. "You got it."

Two weeks later, Kyla moved in with me. We work together. We live together. And we love together. It's kind of weird, because our sex life is mostly like what I just described. But we're happy. Happier than either of us have ever been. She says she trusts me more than she's ever trusted anyone. And she's almost ready to try sex with me. I'm cool. Although I'm looking forward to it, I love every instant of what we do. And so does she.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,095 Followers