La Bella Italiana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clucked disapprovingly like a mother hen, “This is not good, not good at all. You said you were going to be here chinque days, but you do it over in the sun on the first day, eh?”

“Over do it,” I corrected absently. She was fiddling around under in the cabinet under the sink.

“You have the pale skin, the freckles and you sit on the beach with the dark women like me,” she went on, her head buried in the cabinet, “and you are surprised you get burned. AH! Va bene!”

She stood up with a bottle of lotion in her hands.

“This is good for the sunburn, come here,” she ordered, squeezing some onto her hands.

“I can do that,” I stammered, alarmed.

“Shhh,” she said. “Stay still.”

I took a step back but hit the wall behind me. She stood very close and lightly began to spread the lotion on my upper chest. She had a delicate touch, I flinched from the coolness of the lotion, but her fingers were light enough not to hurt my burn.

“This has aloe and other things in it that will be good for the skin,” she said, lightly rubbing it in. “You can do a lot of damage with the sun, especially una ragazza like you with the pale skin.”

Her voice was soft, deep, melodious. She added more lotion to her hands, working it lower.

“You don’t want to look old before you get old, eh? Well, you keep doing this and you will have skin like the leather jacket!”

Her hands covered my breasts, touching lightly, spreading the creamy lotion over my burnt skin.

“You have nice seni,” she observed matter-of-factly, covering them with her hands, “very firm, you are lucky.”

I was breathing a little heavily. “No, they’re small,” I replied in a quiet voice.

“Basta,” she chuckled. “In venti anni mine will hang down to my knees while yours will still be like the girl’s.”

She traced my nipples with fingertips slick with aloe. They hardened and I tingled.

“You have to be careful with these,” she said. Her voice had softened, she almost crooned to me. “They are sensibile, sensitive. You shouldn’t let them get burned.”

I closed my eyes, she delicately flicked them. A low, involuntary moan escaped my lips.

“Cara, can I ask you a question?” she crooned. “Have you ever made love to a woman?”

Oh God, here it was. Somehow I knew from the moment she said hello we would end up at this point.

“Yes,” I whispered.

Carla leaned in a kissed me, lightly, softly, questing. I answered, our lips working. My tongue ventured out to touch her lips, hers quickly answered, finding mine. The kiss deepened, sucking me into its depths. Somehow her robe opened, she was naked beneath. We touched, skin to skin, the contact electric. I tangled my hands in the wet mop of her hair, pulling her in to me, devouring her with my mouth. Her hands played with my nipples, rougher. The sharp sting from the burnt skin sending a jolt of pleasure straight to my crotch.

Carla pulled back and smiled. “Come with me, cara mia.” Taking my hand, she led me into her bedroom and over to the full sized pedestal bed in the center of the room. Shrugging off her robe, she stood naked before me, the ambient light from the other room providing diffuse illumination. A white triangle of un-tanned skin framed the smaller one of dense, dark curls at the juncture of her thighs. Her full breasts jutted proudly, dark nipples erect. Maybe in twenty years they would sag, but they were plenty impressive now.

“Come, come in,” she smiled, drawing me over to the bed. Gently she pushed me back onto it, laying next to me.

“You are very beautiful,” she whispered, caressing my face.

“So are you,” I answered, leaning in to kiss her again.

“No,” she said with a smile, teasingly pushing me away. “Lay back.”

She ran out of the room for a second and quickly returned carrying the lotion. Climbing onto the bed, she straddled me, lightly sitting on my lower tummy.

“I must finish caring for your skin,” she announced with a smile.

“Fuck my skin!” I laughed, “Come down here and kiss me!”

“Maybe later, both the kissing and the fucking,” she laughed with me, “but first I take care of you!”

She squirted the lotion on my chest and belly.

“Ahhh!” I shrieked, “That’s cold!”

“Well, if you will do what I tell you, maybe I will warm you up.”

“Yes mommy,” I giggled.

“Better!”

With soft touches, Carla began to spread the lotion over my belly working up and over my breasts.

“You’ve done those already,” I murmured.

“You are complaining?” she asked, eyebrow raised.

“Oh no, just making an observation,” I replied with my sexiest smile.

Carla lightly teased my nipples, making them stand tall once again. She continued to stroke them with one hand while working the other down over my belly.

“You are very fit,” she observed.

She slid lower, perching over my knees as she leaned forward to rub lotion into my belly. Her full breasts hung down and I reached out to lightly brush a large, dark nipple.

“I said I must take care of your skin first,” she admonished.

“Go ahead,” I said. “Don’t let me stop you.”

Her nipples were large, thick. They elongated under my touch.

“You are a bad girl,” she smiled.

She hooked her thumbs under the waistband of my panties and peeled them down to my knees.

“I see your hair color didn’t come from the salon,” she observed, lightly brushing a finger through my pubic curls. She traced a fingertip over the top of my slit.

“I didn’t get any sun there,” I teased.

“Again, you are complaining?” she asked ironically.

“Oh no!” I answered, opening my legs as far as her body and my panties would permit, “Not at all!”

She slid down lower and pushed my thighs open, my panties slid down my legs and I kicked them off. Lightly she caressed my inner thighs, looking at my pussy. I couldn’t reach her breasts now, so I lay back, watching her. With a delicate touch, she teased the lips open, tracing the outline of my sex. Her fingers were slick from the lotion, or my skin was slick from something else, I don’t know which, but she slid over me easily.

“Ohhhh!” I moaned. “Oh, come up here and kiss me, please!”

Smiling, she stretched out beside me. We kissed softly then hungrily. Her fingers still stroked my sex as she lay half atop me. I slid my hand over her full hips, over the coarse tangle of her pubic thatch, finding her puss. She opened her legs for me and I reached under, finding her. She was slick with juice and I stroked her with two fingers, up and down.

“Mmmmmm,” she purred into my mouth. “Belessima, mia bambina,” she whispered.

I scrunched down to get a better grip and slid two fingers into her wetly, using my thumb to lightly press her clit.

“Oh, dio, dio, dio,” she moaned. She was a noisy one, our Carla, but I liked it.

I fucked her with my hand as she stroked me. I figured I was doing something right as she kind of lost track of what she was doing to me. I didn’t mind.

“Oh mia cara!”

I slipped a third finger in. She was tight, but not that tight. Three fingers usually hurts me a little. She loved it.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! andiamo, andiamo!”

I rolled onto her, pushing her on her back. She spread her legs wide and I finger fucked her faster.

“C’mon, baby, cum. Cum for me!” I hissed. “Cum!”

“Ohhhhhhhhh!” she arched her back, stomach tightening, muscles rock hard, breasts pointing to heaven. “Oh! Dio Mio! Oh!” The room was bright enough for me to watch her skin flush as she came. Her pussy gushed juice onto my hand as I pushed my fingers in as far as they would go. I felt the bump of her cervix and rubbed the tiny opening with my fingertips (something that always drives me wild).

“Oh! basta, basta! Per favore basta! Enough, please God enough!”

Laughing, I stopped.

“Oh, did you like that?” I asked.

She grabbed my chin and pulled my face down to her. Expecting a kiss, I yelped when she bit my lower lip.”

“Pazza ragazza! You are, what is the English? A pain in the ass!” she said with a smile. “Come here cara mia,” she pulled me close and kissed me.

I put my hand wet with her juice between our faces and licked it, tasting her salt. I put my fingers into her mouth and she licked herself off them.

“So is this why you had Antonio give us the oysters?” I asked.

“Did they work?”

“What do you think?” I replied, taking her hand and placing it on my wet cunt.

“I think I need another oyster,” she smiled, rolling me onto my back and sliding down between my legs.

“Oh that’s awful! That’s terrible!” I laughed.

“I don’t hear you trying to make the jokes in Italiano!” she replied pinching my bottom.

“Ouch!” I yelped.

“Oh, did that hurt?” she asked insincerely. “Let me kiss it better.”

She lay between my upturned thighs.

“Oh, this is very nice,” she purred, stroking me lightly. I felt her tongue lightly flick across my lips.

“Mmmmm,” I sighed.

With tiny, deft strokes, she opened me with her tongue, playing back and forth along my sex, circling up and around my clit. Her hand lovingly stroked my thigh as her tongue danced across my aching pussy.

“Oh, oh yesss.” I hissed. Oh this felt so good. She knew what she was doing all right. This was heaven.

She pushed my legs back, opening me further. She plied her tongue against my lips, flicking them one way and the next, sucking them into her mouth. Their friction against my swollen clit delightful. This was too good!

“Dolche, you taste so sweet,” Carla murmured from between my legs.

“Oh God, Carla, that’s soo good,” I moaned. I was getting close.

Carla slipped a finger into my ass. I must have been soaked down there, it slid right in.

“Oh! What are you doing?” God, it felt strange, good but embarrassing. “Oh!”

“Shhh,” she admonished. Her tongue finally found my clit after so much teasing. Little light flicks against it while she slid her finger in and out of my anus, fucking it in time to the rhythm of her tongue. My hips rocked against her face. My pussy felt thick, my belly tense, I ground into her.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!” my body convulsed as I came, harder then I had ever cum before. My cunt made squishy sounds as my inner muscles pulsed in the rhythm of a killer orgasm. Carla followed me, holding me down, licking and sucking on me as I kept cumming.

“Oh stop! please Carla, please, enough. Oh!” I squirmed, trying to get away. The pleasure was just turning to something almost like pain when she let me go.

“ Oh m’God, Oh, m’God,” I panted. “That was amazing.”

“Did you like that?” Carla asked with a cat-that-ate-the-canary smile.

“Just a little,” I chuckled.

She slid up and we shared a tender kiss.

“So cara, can you stay with me tonight?” she asked, stroking my hair.

“I think I can manage that,” I said, kissing her again.

“How much longer are you here,” she asked.

“Four days.”

“Well, you really should stay out of the sun for a while, with that burn. Will you have anything to keep you busy?” she asked with a smile.

“I’ll think of something,” I replied, pulling her to me.

12