La Douzaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drinks were being served and Pierrette was circulating with her customary charm, but the conversation was tentative, barely concealing the erotic expectation that had drawn us all together. There was an almost audible murmur of relief when the doorbell sounded to announce the arrival of the final couple to complete the dozen. But nothing could have prepared us for the moment when Fritz entered with Sophie on his arm.

Pseudonyms are required and we had already announced ourselves as Polly and Mike so we waited to see how the newcomers would react to our presence. Needless to say, Fritz - masquerading now as Josef - carried it off with aplomb. Only as he shook hands with Alan did he say with a quiet smile, "It helps to have contacts."

The evening's sex was memorable. Sophie - alias Sandra - was drawn to get us under way in company with a dark-eyed younger man, Roman. Alan's name had come out of the draw fourth but I knew he could hardly wait to get into Sophie.

Roman was clever, fucking Sophie with calculated control almost as soon as he had prepared her to receive him. After a while, he withdrew and concentrated on her nipples with his tongue while fingering her cunt, alternately fondling the clitoris and dipping two firm fingers inside. For all her wiles and suggestive manoeuvring, she could not persuade him back into her. At last she was brought to a pitch where she had to have her orgasm, and that was when Roman went down on her and used his tongue to elicit a response in complete contrast to the silent climax at the Opéra.

Then it was my turn with the partner of the elderly lady Alan remembered from that earlier meeting. The man was grey-haired, maybe fifty-five or even sixty, but he was lean and well-toned. We sixty-nined, then he pressed me to my knees for a prolonged examination with his fingers before mounting me from behind. I sensed that he was nearing ejaculation while I was still some way from the peak - but unworried knowing how the session was planned - when he slipped a finger into my anus and began to explore me, as it were, from both sides. It certainly raised the temperature for me but I was still not ready to come when I felt the muscles of his penis throb and, with a gasp, he fell against me.

When Alan was called forward (joining six of us already on the huge bed but enjoying a lull during which there was some pleasurable caressing and licking but no actual penetration; I had been given my first orgasm by Sophie wearing a strap-on dildo working in partnership with a tongue I couldn't identify), he was required to play the stallion to Roman's young lady. I have to say I admired the thoroughness with which he dealt with her in a variety of positions, but as soon as she came he handed her on to Fritz, who clearly had the hots for young flesh, and made for Sophie, at the same time signalling for me to join them.

I have no recollection of the number of orgasms I enjoyed before satiety overtook us all, but none was more thrilling than the one that was the culmination of the threesome with Alan and Sophie. Fingers and tongues invaded every orifice. It was as though Sophie has been fired up as much as we had by the events at the Opéra, as though she wanted us and wanted to be had by us just as much as we wanted her.

The finale seemed as though it would be fairly conventional as threesomes go: I was on my back, Sophie was sucking my clit and Alan was fucking her from behind. For a few moments he withdrew and began slapping her buttocks - and that was when I became aware that all the others had finished and had retired to the shadows to watch this last coupling. I recalled Alan's remarks about his fantasy of spanking Sophie and wondered how she would respond. It was like an electric charge. She lifted her face from my groin, looked over her shoulder at Alan and cried, "In my arse. Fuck my arse."

Fortunately, Alan's penis is no more than average in girth and he apparently had no difficulty in answering her demand. There was a loud murmur of approval from the onlookers as he began thrusting into that narrow opening with all the finesse he could muster. I have no idea how long this lasted for Sophie was demoniacally forcing her fingers into my cunt while she lapped at my clitoris. I know that I was urging my pelvis into her face, lifting my bottom off the bed to meet her ever-faster probing until at last there was an explosion inside me. Understanding that I was through, Sophie reached down beneath her body and frigged herself to a massive climax. I had recovered enough to see that when Alan withdrew his penis was limp and semen was dribbling from the pink ring that was closing its secret doors between Sophie's buttocks.

Twelve months will elapse before La Douzaine's next December meeting. We may not be invited again - then or ever. But we are agreed, Alan and I, that we should be grateful that Fritz had his contacts.

12