La Vita Dolce Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theDuskyGirl
theDuskyGirl
1,103 Followers

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," he rasped, reaching to drag her up his body but she pushed his hands away. Instead she hallowed out her cheeks and increased her pace, twisting her mouth around his cock near the base of the head.

"Shit," Gianni hissed as his hips arched up off the bed. His cock twitched and his body seized with the force of his orgasm as he came. Natasha swallowed it greedily.

When she finally sat back on her heels between his splayed thighs she nonchalantly flipped her hair over her shoulder. Her intense blue gaze met his as she brought one fingertip to dab at one pearl of his cum that clung to her lips. Smiling demure smile she slid that finger into her mouth to lick it clean. "Mmm, good," she purred.

Gianni's mouth dropped open slightly.

She blinked at him innocently and patted his thigh as she hopped off the bed. "I thought you'd slept enough."

Gianni watched her underwear clad body as she went to the bathroom off the bedroom and closed the door behind her. The sound of the shower running reached his ears and he stared at the door in consternation, a frown marring his brow. "What the..." he growled as he swung his legs over the side of the bed and stepped out of his underwear.

He didn't knock as he stepped into the bathroom. Steam was already swirling in the air. Her bra and underwear were discarded upon the floor and he could make out the exquisite outline of her body through the frosted glass of the shower.

He wrenched open the shower door and she shrieked, pressing herself against the wall of the shower. "Jesus, Gianni," she gasped, pressing a hand between her heaving breaths.

He glowered down at her as he stepped into the shower, crowding her into the corner. His voice was low and dangerous. He took her chin between his thumb and forefinger and lifted her face to his. "So you think you can just wake me up with your pretty little mouth around my cock, blow me, and then just leave?"

Her eyes were wide with shock, "Uh..."

A predatory smile curved on his lips. "I'm not done with you yet, girl."

She sputtered "Girl—"

He cut her off as he took her head and her hands and kissed the breath from her. His tongue roughly parted her lips and delved into the sweet depths of her mouth as his hands ran brazenly over her body as water streamed over them.

His cock was hard again and pressing against her stomach. His hand's gripped her backside and pulled her harder against him.

Her hands clutched at his shoulders as he continued to plunder her mouth. When he pulled back his face was still serious though his eyes shone with mirth. He took her wrists in his hands and pinned them above her head. He transferred her small wrists to one hand as he continued lowered his mouth to hers once more, the other hand free to roam over her breasts and stomach and to caress the curve of her ass. His mouth left hers to trail down her throat with gentle nips and licks. He moved to her breasts, testing their weight in his hand as he flicked his tongue over her nipple.

"Oh God," she gasped as he took one nipple into his mouth and then the other. His hand trailed downward and pushed her thighs apart.

"Do you like this, Bella?" he asked as his strong fingers traced her folds.

"Yes," she breathed.

He smiled then, a wicked smile that would have put the devil the shame. "And this?" as he brushed his knuckle against her engorged clit.

"Yesss," she tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

"What about this?" he slipped his fingers past her slick silken folds to press into her heated sheath. She tightened around his fingers and he felt a spasm of pleasure take her.

"Gianni, please," she whimpered.

His wicked smile broadened. "Turn around, Bella."

Her eyes flew open and she stared at him. "What?"

He released her wrists. "I said, turn around."

She did as he told her, turning tentatively. "Gianni, what—"

"Shh," he soothed as he took her wrists and placed her hands flat against the shower wall.

He surveyed her without touching her. Her hair hung in dark wet rivulets to the middle of her back. Her slender hips blossomed into a beautiful set of hips and the most perfectly shaped ass he'd ever seen. He lightly ran his fingers over her wet locks and down the curve of her back.

"Gianni?" she whined turned over her shoulder to glance at him.

He smacked her ass, the sound echoing though the bathroom. She jumped. "Patience, Bella," he warned.

He stepped closer to her, allowing her to feel hardness of his cock against her ass. He reached around her to cup her breasts in his hands, his thumbs playing over her hardened nipples. She dropped her head back and moaned.

Taking his cock in his hand, Gianni slid the engorged head up and down her slit, pausing to press his head into her and then withdrawing to rub up and down her folds once more.

"Gianni," she gasped, "I need—I need..."

He leaned over her, his lips near her ear. Amusement tinged his voice, "You need what, Bella?"

"I need you inside me, please!" she whimpered.

"Mmm," he moaned. He took her hips firmly in his hands and lined his cock up with her pussy. He thrust forward hard, pulling her hips back against him at the same time as he slammed into her.

Natasha cried out and her hands splayed against the wet tiles as he entered her forcefully. He withdrew slowly then pressed back into her again, more gently this time. He leaned forward to press a kiss between her shoulder blades. "Is this what you wanted, Bella?" He was moving tortuously slow. She groaned. He slowed his pace. "No?"

A sob gathered in her throat. She thought she'd die from the pressure building inside her. "Please, harder. Faster," she begged.

A deep chuckle sounded behind her as Gianni gripped her hips tightly once more and pulled back nearly to the point of withdrawing before ramming his hips against her. Pulling her hips back against him he pounded into her, the sounds of their flesh meeting filling the small bathroom.

Natasha cried out with the force and pleasure of each thrust as he took her hard. Gianni groaned as her sheath gripped him, the sound of her gasps and moans driving him even faster.

Natasha exploded at her core, and she came with a scream as wave after wave of pleasure surged through her. Her knees weakened and she would have fallen had Gianni's arm around her waist caught her. He withdrew quickly only to hoist her in his arms. Her legs went around his waist instinctively as he pressed her back against the wall. She wrapped her arms around his neck and clung tightly to him as he impaled her on his cock. Her tight channel still rippled and pulsed around him with the aftershocks of her orgasm. He thrust into her hard before feeling his own release take him. A low growl escaped his throat as he emptied himself within her.

She lowered her heels to the ground and slipped her arms around his broad back to pull him against her. He was breathing hard and his chest heaved against her as he looked down into her upturned face. His dark lashes were spiked with water and his hair was wet against his brow. The size of him filled up her whole vision.

A tender smile curved over his lips as he pushed the clinging dark locks back from her flushed cheeks. "God, you're beautiful," he murmured and she lay her brow against his chest.

She giggled. "You're not so bad yourself."

He traced his hand down her side to cup her hip. "You okay?"

She nodded even as her stomach complained of its hunger in a loud grumble.

He laughed. "Hungry, luv?"

"Starving," she groaned then gazed up at him and grinned, her white teeth gleaming against her brown skin. "This was a good idea though, had we stayed in bed we would have definitely needed to shower first."

*************************

**These five people in one house, there are bound to be fireworks and they are bound to receive some unwelcome visitors in the next chapter which I will post tomorrow. Thanks for all your feedback and encouragement, luvs.—the dusky girl**

theDuskyGirl
theDuskyGirl
1,103 Followers
12