Lacie Ch. 14

Story Info
Lacie kidnapped.
3.8k words
4.48
9.9k
1

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A/N. This chapter is very dark. I'll not apologize for the content, but I will warn of it. This chapter contains scenes of brutal torture. Every story needs a climax. A conflict. This chapter delves heavily into that conflict. At times, literally, excruciatingly so. If you cannot stomach this as a reader, please do not read this chapter. I have no desire to lose any of my appreciative readers, though I have again posted in the 'romance' section. This is due to my personal feelings toward this story as an overall romance. I bear no hard feelings if any of my readers decide to skip this chapter. The next few chapters delve into this as well, so for those of you who do wish to skip the dark portions, I beg, please do not stop reading entirely. The final 2 chapters are free from the dark content, and you will lose very little of the overall plot by skipping to those once posted. Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Dancingwizard)

Chapter 14: Lacie Kidnapped

Lacie groaned, her eyelids fluttering weakly. Darkness swirled around her, and Lacie could smell a cloying, sickly sweet scent coming from very close by. Leaning her head back, Lacie tried to move away from the nauseating aroma, but her body refused to respond. Slowly, Lacie pulled the heavy weights of her eyelids open and looked around her groggily. Immediately, Lacie knew she was in trouble. The room around her was stark white, only a small lamp in one corner of the room illuminating the large space. The walls and floor were tiled, glossy white squares reflecting light from the single lamp. In the center of the floor Lacie could see a small iron circle on the floor. Lacie's hazy mind finally recognized what it was, and she shivered at the implications. A drain.

Moaning as sensation slowly began to trickle back to her body, Lacie felt as if her stomach was on fire. Rolling her head, Lacie tried to cover her aching belly with her arms, tried to curl up protectively. Her limbs barely twitched. A thick haze seemed to cloud her thoughts, and Lacie realized that she'd been drugged. Memory of the disaster at the party flooded back to her, and Lacie whimpered in terror. Sudden understanding nearly overwhelmed her, and Lacie realized where she was. She'd been kidnapped by the most sadistic people she'd ever heard of. Claire's old owners had separated her from Master, knocked her out and taken her here.

Lifting her head, Lacie had to strain to lift her eyes to a point where she could see. From the weakness, Lacie knew she had been drugged with something that made her weak and slowed her thoughts. Finally, Lacie was able to look down at herself, almost falling back in relief when she saw she still wore her dress. Her arms and legs were splayed out on a cot, not bound to anything. Lacie tried to make a fist, but all she achieved was a tiny twitch from her fingertips.

Moaning in pain from the fire in her stomach, Lacie lay back down. Her belly felt like she had just done a thousand crunches, burning with exhaustion. Still, she was able to turn her head relatively easily, so Lacie took the opportunity to look around the room. Her cot was on one corner of the room, and the only door Lacie could see was on the far wall, nearly thirty feet away. The single lamp sat atop a featureless stainless steel table, set in the far corner.

There were nearly a dozen large, sheet covered objects in the room with Lacie, but she couldn't see what the covered objects were. Thick, heavy black sheets were draped over each of the formless shapes, hiding what lay beneath. Lacie's heart accelerated, guessing that torture devices lay underneath the heavy draping cloth.

Lacie had no idea how long she lay there, alone, but it was long enough for the fog in her mind to partially recede. Her hands and toes were slowly becoming responsive again, the drugs in her body wearing off. Just as Lacie was starting to seriously consider the possibility of crawling to the door and escaping, the stainless steel portal opened.

A tall, redheaded man walked in, carrying a metal tray. From her angle, Lacie couldn't see what was on it. Instinctively, Lacie tried to shy away from the man, despite him being all the way across the room. Setting the tray down on the table, the man busied himself with whatever was on it, keeping his back turned to Lacie. He was tall, but thin. His back was turned to Lacie, so she couldn't see him very well, his body partially blocking the lamp light. Slowly, having finished on the table, he turned around and calmly approached Lacie.

She got her first good look at the man as he walked towards her. He wore a white lab coat, with white pants and no-slip surgical shoes. The impersonal clothing frightened Lacie almost as much as the absolutely huge syringe he carried in one hand. His face was uncovered, but his features were blank, bored, lifeless. His brown eyes swept over her still form, not even seeming to really see her. His fire red hair was graying around the temples, the lines on his face seeming to make his eyes sink into the slightly pale skin, giving him a vaguely cadaverous look. He had to have noticed Lacie moving, but if her weak twitches and soft moans registered, he gave no sign.

Moving up to Lacie, he leaned down, swabbing her bare shoulder with a wet cotton ball. Gently, he pushed a small syringe into her sterilized shoulder, slowly depressing the plunger. Lacie turned her head away, unable to watch. Lacie felt the pinch of the needle, but it seemed muted, dulled. A moment later, Lacie felt a vague tugging from the injection site, and then a gentle pressure replaced the dull ache. Rolling her head back around, Lacie saw him holding the cotton swab over her skin, stopping the tiny flow of blood.

"Wha...What..." Lacie slurred, her thoughts slow and muggy.

"Just another muscle relaxant. Also a slight stimulant. It should help you wake up and shake off the effects of the chloroform." his voice was soft, but bored, like that of an overtired parent.

"Chloroform?" Lacie asked numbly, feeling the tiny strength in her fingers slowly beginning to bleed away again.

"Yes." he answered her, the bored look on his face echoed in the flat tone of his voice. He reached next to her and picked up a rag that had been lying next to her neck, too close for Lacie to have seen it. The fumes coming off the rag made Lacie's head spin, her eyelids instantly weighing far more then they should. Woozily, Lacie recognized the sickly sweet smell. The man lifted the rag away and straightened up, carrying the syringe and rag with him.

He set the two objects down on the tray and turned, walking back to Lacie. Lacie could only watch as he slowly walked back and grabbed the metal frame of her cot. Slowly tugging, he pulled the metal frame away from the walls. Lacie could feel and hear the bed frame shaking gently, quiet squeaks coming from underneath as Lacie then understood that the bed had wheels. Moaning in fear of what was happening, Lacie tried to roll off the bed, anything to delay what she knew was about to happen. Her traitorous body didn't respond.

Seconds seemed like hours to the helpless girl as she was wheeled next to one of the covered contraptions. The man reached up and pulled the black covering off, revealing one of the oddest devices Lacie had ever seen. It looked like a six foot tall 'Y'. The frame was almost entirely made of stainless steel, only about eight inches wide in the upper 'arms'. The lower base was almost a foot and a half wide. The front of the machine was softly glowing a light blue, since, unlike the sides, the front was only steel for about an inch and a half around the edges. The rest looked like some kind of gently curved plexiglass. Under the clear surface, a soft bluish mist swirled. Lacie barely noticed the softly swirling mist, or the graceful curve of the plexiglass. Her eyes were locked on the manacles and metal clamps that festooned the metal.

The man reached down and grasped Lacie's waist, tugging her body to the edge of the cot, where he lifted her with surprising gentleness to a slumped standing position. Using his own body to prop her up, the redheaded man clamped one of Lacie's arms into a manacle at the top of one of the 'arms'. Despite her whimpered protests, Lacie was unable to fight him off, the drugs in her system simply making it impossible for her to control her own body. It didn't take long for her other wrist to be clamped onto the machine's other arm.

Lacie slumped in her manacles, her back pressed to the glowing plexiglass. Moaning, Lacie fought of tears of terror, her heart straining in her chest, adrenaline fighting the cocktail of drugs in her system. Lacie knew what was coming, she knew who he was, what he did for a living. He created pain. Lacie knew she was his newest guinea pig. She couldn't stop herself as she weakly whimpered in fear.

'Please, please please, Master, please, don't let them do this to me, please, help me! Master! PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!!!' Lacie begged and prayed. 'Don't let them hurt me. I just want to go home! Please!!!'

Fear coursed through Lacie as the man turned back to the nearby table, picking the tray up and heading back to Lacie's cot. Looking down, Lacie saw a number of things he was carrying on the tray, including a pair of clothing shears. Setting the tray down on the cot, the man picked up the shears and turned towards Lacie. Gently lifting the tight satiny fabric away from her skin, he moved the scissors into place.

Lacie closed her eyes as she heard the soft snipping sounds of the scissors closing. Tears leaked from her eyes as Lacie slowly had her clothing cut from her body. Lacie's thoughts twisted away from her prison, back to the mansion. Lacie felt tears leaking from her eyes as she thought of Tara and all the hard work the lovely young woman had put into Lacie's now ruined dress. Lacie felt hands around her ankles, gently pulling off her shoes.

Lacie took a deep breath, sending her mind away, ignoring what was happening to her in the sterile lab. It wasn't real. It didn't exist. Lacie was back home, at the mansion, talking, laughing, joking, playing. She was working in the gardens with Marie. The vegetables needed to be harvested. It was a beautiful sunny day, and she was laughing at some joke Marie had just told her, reveling in the feel of the sun and the smells of dark, fertile earth. She knew Ana was inside, preparing lunch for the household. Lacie wondered what they would be eating. She knew yesterday had been sandwiches and chips, and Lacie knew Ana didn't like to repeat styles of food, so she was hoping for soup and salad. She had just helped Marie bring in some fresh lettuce that morning. Lacie smiled in anticipation.

A dark, cruel voice, dripping with smugness and arrogance, broke into Lacie's escape.

"Oh, let me do that part Tyler." Lacie's eyes snapped open at the sound of Clarissa's voice.

The redheaded woman was seated on the edge of the cot in front of Lacie, wearing a simple v necked black t-shirt and skintight jeans. The smug, delighted grin on her face made Lacie's stomach curl in on itself. Lacie could see the cruelty in her smile, lurking in her beady, mud brown eyes. Clarissa must have entered the room as Lacie was daydreaming.

Lacie shuddered once as she realized her own nudity. Her body was completely on display, all the clothing gone save the tiny blue lace panties she had been wearing under her dress. Tyler, as Lacie now knew him, handed Clarissa a pair of rubber surgical gloves and a plastic tube of something. At first, Lacie thought it was a tube of toothpaste, since it was the same size and shape. Clarissa snapped the gloves in place then picked the tube back up before gently squeezing a generous glob of a viscous, clear gel-like substance inside onto one of her gloved hands. Rubbing her palms together, Clarissa pressed her hands into Lacie's naked torso, smearing the gel across her body. Shuddering, both in disgust and from the cold gel, Lacie grimaced, unable to even shy away.

"You should be thanking me, whore." Clarissa's voice sounded like crystal bells to Lacie, belying the hatred and cruelty that was all to obvious on the woman's face. "The gel will keep this machine from burning your skin. We think. It's a new model. You have the honor of being our test subject for today."

Lacie narrowed her eyes, peeling her lips back in a snarl.

Clarissa laughed, peeling the gloves off as she covered her mouth with one hand. Once the gloves were off, Clarissa reached up, stroking Lacie's cheek. Lacie bared her teeth and lunged, trying to bite the redhead, but her muscles were slow to respond, and Clarissa was easily able to pull her hand away in time.

"Oh, naughty girl. tsk." Clarissa smiled. "You'll soon learn to respect your betters."

Lacie knew it would get her in trouble, but she had no other way to fight back. Narrowing her eyes, she spat in Clarissa's face. The redhead reeled back in surprise, her hands swiping at the wet patch of spit that was dripping down her face.

"I...don't...see...any...betters...here." Lacie strained, fighting to form the words as she glared at her captor.

Clarissa finally wiped off the sputum with her sleeve and turned back to Lacie. Infuriated, Clarissa twisted her whole torso before swinging her right hand in a wide arc, the back of her hand smacking full force into Lacie's cheek. The impact knocked Lacie's head back into the machine, dazing her slightly. Lacie felt a stinging burn from her mouth, and she knew her lower lip had split from the weighty attack. Her face stung and burned from the powerful backhand, but Lacie grinned at her enemy anyway, smiling through the coppery taste of blood.

"You...hit...like...a...girl." Lacie mocked her, watching as Clarissa's eye flashed with fire and hatred. Clarissa's fist curled up and slammed into Lacie's gut, blasting the air out of her lungs, making her gasp and wheeze for breath.

"How do you think I hit now, bitch?" Clarissa reached over, grabbing Lacie by the back of her head, lifting her face to eye level. Clarissa leaned in, her face only inches from Lacie's. "Do I still hit like a girl?" she hissed.

Knowing it would infuriate the redhead even more, Lacie smiled again, tasting iron and copper in her mouth from the blood slicking across her tongue. Grinning at her enemy, Lacie gasped her response.

"Yes...but...I...don't!!!" Lacie quietly whispered, trying to use the soft volume of her voice to pull Clarissa in closer. It worked. As Clarissa leaned in to hear Lacie more clearly, Lacie surged with every ounce of strength that her drug weakened muscles could muster. Arching her neck before snapping forward and down, Lacie threw her forehead forward. The crown of Lacie's head crashed full force into Clarissa's face, completely crushing the older woman's nose and bloodying her upper lip. Lacie ignored the sting of pain in her scalp, Clarissa's hand had pulled out some of her hair when Lacie had lunged, but Lacie knew it was a worthwhile trade.

Screeching in pain, Clarissa fell back, her hands flying to her ruined face, trying to stem the flow of blood from her broken, misshapen nose. A huge explosion of pain slammed Lacie's head to the right, a massive burst of light and color splashing across her vision, blinding Lacie for a moment. Groaning, Lacie squeezed her eyes shut, fighting the dizzying pain in her left temple. A moment later, she opened her eyes and saw Tyler standing in front of her. His huge fists were balled at his sides, and Lacie understood then what had hit her.

"Bitch broge by node!!" Clarissa screeched, fury in her eyes as she jumped up. Her hands turned into claws as she charged at Lacie. Just before she reached the bound girl, Tyler's arms swept around her, holding her, keeping her just far enough away from Lacie.

"And she'll pay for it." His quiet voice cut through Clarissa's furious howling. "She's still bound, drugged and she has no way out. Let's fix up your nose, then you can come back and take your time with her."

Clarissa slowly stopped trying to lunge at Lacie, her brother's reasoned argument clearing her fury.

"Fine. Bud she's mine todight. Bitch id godda pay for dis." Clarissa winced as she talked, still glowering at Lacie.

Lacie pursed her lips and kissed the air between the two women, mocking Clarissa again. Before Lacie could see it coming, another huge backhand rocked her head back into the machine, dazing her once more.

"Yeah, enjoy id bitch. Tonight you'll be beggig me to kill you." Clarissa's eyes flashed, then she turned towards the door and left the room. Tyler watched her leave. As soon as the door shut, he heaved a loud sigh.

"That was... ill advised. She enjoys hurting people," Tyler spoke, turning back to Lacie as he did. "she'll not go easy on you tonight. Nor will she be so careless again. Enjoy your victory for the moment, girl. It won't last." Shaking his head sadly, Tyler walked around behind Lacie. Noise wafted around to the bound girl, hanging limp in her bonds as she was unable to do anything but wait. A moment later, Lacie felt something soft press into the skin on the back of her thigh. A moment later, the sensation repeated itself on her other leg. Even straining her weak neck muscles, Lacie was unable to see.

"What...are...you...doing...to...me?" Lacie panted, still slightly breathless from the punch to her gut.

"Attaching leads." a quiet, bored sounding voice answered her.

Leads. Gel. Burns. Despite the drugs, Lacie quickly understood what was happening, putting the clues together. They were going to electrocute her. They were going to attach leads to her body and use them to torture her. Lacie bit her lip as tears slowly began to leak out of her eyes, her heart began to hammer in her chest as fear and adrenaline coursed through her. A long time passed as she limply hung there, silently inches away from full blown panic. Lacie refused to give them the satisfaction of knowing how scared she truly was.

Biting her lip, Lacie silently dove back into her mind, recreating her fantasy. She was laughing around the table, joking with Callie about something trivial as the girls sat down to lunch. Lacie had been right, it was soup and salad. A wonderful garden salad sat next to a tureen of soup, several varieties decorating the middle of the table, from chicken noodle to tomato, to broccoli and cheese. Lacie could taste the delicious coolness of her salad as she chewed, watching Master as he sat down. His grey eyes flicked up, watching her as she watched him. Lacie smiled at him and he wordlessly winked at her, prompting a smile from Lacie.

Lacie could her Tyler standing up and stepping away from her, having finished attaching the leads to Lacie's body. Lacie fought to stay in her daydream.

They were laughing and joking around the table. Ana was trying to understand a phrase strange to her, and the other girls were laughing as Master tried to explain without success.

The machine behind Lacie vibrated to life, sending a gentle thrum though the otherwise quiet room. Lacie bit her lip and continued dreaming.

Master had given up, leaving Ana even more confused than when he had started explaining. Bridget cut in and deftly unraveled the linguistic puzzle for Ana, giggling and looking back at Master impishly as he glared at her playfully. The smug look on her face prompted him to gently shove her shoulder, slopping soup out of her spoon and down her chin. The table laughed as Bridget, rather than trying to wipe the soup off with her napkin, stood up and lunged for Master, leading with her face. The chuckles turned to gales of laughter as he jumped up and ran, circling the table as Bridget chased him, playfully trying to wipe her face off on his clothing.

That was when the first bolt of lightning hit her. Lacie's eyes flashed open and she gasped, feeling her muscles contract and jump. Lacie's skin felt like it was burning, every major muscle contracting despite the drugs. Lacie's body jerked and shook, her muscles battling each other as electricity burrowed deep into her body. The burning ache in her belly redoubled, leaving Lacie breathless as the fire coursing through her body died. Stinging pains prickled at her skin as her lungs finally allowed breath back into her body. Moaning gently, Lacie hung her head, closing her eyes as she panted, still feeling her muscles jump and jerk occasionally, still bleeding off the electricity.

12