All Comments on 'Lacie Ch. 14'

by Dancingwizard

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35about 11 years ago
Could have been worse

I can't wait to see how she gets out of it, and way to go for breaking her nose!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

It was a great chapter! Don't let anyone discourage you! This is your story and you shouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone. If they don't like it, they should just NOT read it. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thought it would be worse

When reading the comment you had wrote I had a terrible fear you were going to have Lacie raped. Please let her escape or be rescued before that happens. Good story though. As you have put it in Romance I am holding out for a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please Hurry

Please Please Please don't keep me waiting for the next chapter again!! :)

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago

I apreciate the warning, it didn't feel you were explaining yourself, it felt like you respect your readers, thank you.

I honestly can't wait to see how your story ends, what you have in mind for Lasie so keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please!!!!!

Come on now. Lacie was perfect and untouched. I understand your writing and everything, but come on. Let Master be her first and hopefully and just maybe, fall in REAL love with her. So, pppllleeeaaasssee

e!!! Will be waiting on next chapter. Hurry!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Clarissa should get to sample her own wares

I was a bit bummed that the chaper was so short. Do not worry about the torture because you set it up in the beginning of the plot. If people are not tnat bright to figure that out then so sad so sorry sucks to be them. Ideally Clarissa should get kidnapped by the Masters friends and left to Claire and friends to have Clarissa try out her own toys and have the videos sent to her brother so it drives him nuts......I know that is dark, but it is befitting the type of character Clarissa is and the equal justice she should get for her yang.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous