Lacie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. Perhaps you might just do. I still have other girls I wish to seek out today. Perhaps I will see you again, Lacie." Turning, he opened the door to Lacie's cell and strode away, pulling his slave girl behind him.

Moments later, her guard, a fat, smelly man, old enough to be her grandfather, walked back into her cell.

"Enjoy your five minutes with the rich boy, you arrogant little slut?" he sneered "You whores are all the same. You think you're special, you think you're so beautiful and we should all grovel at your pretty little feet. HA! Arrogant little bitch, thinking you're better than all of us men. Guess what? Just cause you think you're so much better, that you deserve pretty little rich boys like that, I'm gonna show you what kind of guy will end up owning your arrogant little ass. Enjoy the rest of your day, slut." He laughed as he spat at her feet, the smell of his body making Lacie gag as the stale odor of sweat and old whiskey assaulted her senses.

He strode out of the cell with a self righteous swagger, waving to someone beyond the doorframe. Another silhouette stood at her door, this one smelling even worse than her guard. As he strode into her cell Lacie almost screamed, he was uglier than anyone she'd ever seen. As the door slid closed, trapping her in that tiny cell, Lacie saw a long line of men, all waiting their turn for time to ogle and play with her body. Lacie knew her nightmare was just beginning, and as she resigned herself to her horrible fate, Lacie let her mind drift away from that cell.

Searching within herself for something pleasant, Lacie looked for something to hold away the terrors that those men could, and likely would, visit upon her helpless body. For some reason the only image that she could find was a vision of soft grey eyes, and the momentary look of infinite tenderness that Lacie somehow knew she had seen there. As Lacie's nightmare began anew, she thought only of that man, and his eyes, pretending that tender, caring look she had seen had been for her, and her alone.

12