Ladies Network Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny walked across the room to Lady Rose, bent over, and kissed her on her left cheek.

"It's so good to be in your home, Lady Rose. It has been a while since my last being here for that dinner you gave for your Board Members and the outrageous sexual party afterwards. I have to admit, I think that was the most pussy I'd ever eaten at one time since following my latent bi-curios and then bi-sexual tendencies."

Lady Rose's face lit up with delightful pleasure as she responded to what Penny had just told her.

"Well, Dear, I must admit you are quite the pussy eater. Tell me. Are you and Ashley still an item?" asked Lady Rose. "Come, Penny, sit down and relax. We have much to discuss, and eating pussy is one such item," she giggled.

"Now, catch me up on all that's been happening in your life since we last saw one another. Although, I know what happened the night of our gala dinner," she said.

Penny laughed with Lady Rose as she answered, "Indeed you do know what happened with me at the dinner. And yes, Ashley and I are still an item and still very much in love."

"Good. So happy to hear that," Lady Rose replied, quite pleased with Penny's answer. "So many couples are breaking up of late."

Penny crossed her legs and asked, "So, tell me, Lady Rose, just what did you have in mind for your latest special party? And where is your lovely daughter Ginger? I haven't seen her to talk to since the dinner."

"Oh, yes, sorry, but Ginger is out for the day, leaving us to have some privacy. You'll get to see her the evening of the party," Lady Rose assured Penny. "So, let's get down to business, shall we, before having our lunch."

Lady Rose and Penny talked for well on to an hour, she sharing her ideas with Penny about inviting Emily, Amanda, and the other five ladies at her table the night of the dinner who she knew, from having been filled in by Emily about what took place, had wanted so much to get a taste of Penny's pussy cream but didn't.

For the entertainment of the evening, Lady Rose had in mind to have Penny, Mona, and her young sister Marina model outrageously sexy lingerie as well as show and demonstrate several of the latest and best dildos.

The Synergy with its interchangeable five heads; the big, vibrating cone that the testers say is absolutely one of the best; the not-so-new but ever so popular Pink Rabbit with its multiple speed, rotating cock, bulging sac of rolling beads near the base to stimulate the G-Spot, and the rabbit on top that covers the powerful motor that vibrates the thin, vibrating, silicone ears that are specially designed to thrill a woman's clit; the newest in mechanical sex machines, the Sexercise Bench with its fucking motion pole to which is attached a big, natural cock dildo on the end; and strap-on dildos for women who want to get it on and fuck the hell out of their love partners.

"That ought to be enough to get the women sexually aroused and wet between their legs. Don't you think, Penny?" asked Lady Rose salaciously, herself breathing a little more deeply and rapidly from having described all her ideas, including all the sex toys.

Penny had listened intently to Lady Rose tell her about some of her ideas for her special party and saw how aroused she herself became during the telling of it. She also had to admit that she, too, had become sexually aroused and wet between her legs.

Penny tilted her head sideways and answered, "Wellllll, Lady Rose, I have to admit when you come up with ideas for a sex party, you always seem to be able to outdo the ones before it."

Lady Rose smiled somewhat seductively at Penny as she said, "Well, Penny, I have to admit, I have had many years of experience since I first began to enjoy the lesbian lifestyle since my latter teen years after my parents' untimely death, and as you well know, my father's leaving me the two department stores in city centre Sydney and this lovely, Victorian mansion made life quite easy for me to do with as I pleased and that gave me pleasure wherever I sought it. I had the means to want for nothing."

"Yes, I give you that, Lady Rose," Penny agreed. "But tell me, other than modeling sexy lingerie and demonstrating all those sex toys you just mentioned to the ladies, what else did you have in mind? If anything?"

Lady Rose's attention perked up as she rushed on with what she was telling Penny.

"Well, Penny Love, after having gotten the ladies all hot and bothered and sexually aroused, you don't think I'd leave them hanging there not sexually fulfilled and orgasmically satisfied? Now do you?" she asked teasingly.

Penny laughed, "No, Lady Rose, knowing you as I do and from past experiences, I know you wouldn't do that. You live for your sex parties to end in a magnificent climax."

Lady Rose burst into hubris merriment of self-confidence and self-assurance.

"Climax! What a delightful play on words, Penny," Lady Rose said. "And you surely know me all too well, especially my wanton, sexual nature and desires."

Penny shook her head agreeably.

"But, to answer your question, since your Sisters of the Network were denied the tasty pleasure of licking your pussy cream from Emily's fingers, I thought it only right to give them a taste of you at the party. Don't you think that is the only fair thing to do, Penny? After all, as sexually aroused and wet your pussy will be after having demonstrated all those marvelous sex toys with Mona and Marina, won't you, too, be ready to feel tongues licking your cunt and sucking your clit until you burst your orgasmic dam of wanton desire? You as well as Mona and Marina?"

Unabashed by what Lady Rose had just said about her, Penny shook her said "yes" and said, "Lady Rose, you, as I do you, know me all too well to know what you just said is true."

"I knew so," Lady Rose hissed with expected delight. "Besides, my daughter Ginger whom you know very well, both personally as well as sexually, will be at her wits end to get her head once more between your legs to eat your pussy and taste how sweet you are. The same goes for your sister Marina, and she's always ready to go down on a new woman like the beautiful Mona whom you enjoyed so much the other evening."

"I'd love to have Ginger eat me out again," Penny admitted with a sly grin cross her lovely face.

"Oh, yes, less I forget, it had crossed my mind to invite your sister Marina into the Sisterhood next year. Is she still into women as you are?"

Without hesitation Penny answered, "Oh, my yes, Marina, even though still married, loves making love with women. She's become a true bi-sexual. In fact, she and I still meet quite frequently at my home to make love."

"That's wonderful. But, now, it's time for us to set a day and time for our sex party. Since I've found Fridays to be a good day, why not this Friday? It's only Monday, and since there are only a few ladies coming, I'll make all the calls, including to Mona. You, however, call your sister Marina to get her on board. All right?"

"Yes. I can do that, but now the time," Penny asked.

"Why not eight o'clock. That will give any who work a chance to get home and be ready for a night on the town," Lady Rose suggested.

"Eight o'clock it is then," agreed Penny.

"Fine. And I'll have my driver pick you, your sister, Mona, Emily, and Amanda up at your homes so you all arrive at the same time. How's that?" Lady Rose asked.

"That will work," Penny said.

Lady Rose breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Then it's all settled. Now, let's go have our lunch that has been prepared for us while we've been making our plans for our little sex party."

The days passed quickly and soon it was Friday already. All the invited ladies arrived on time, including Penny, Marina, Mona, Emily, and Amanda who had come in the stretch limousine a little earlier. Upon their arrival Emily and Amanda were escorted into the Great Room where they would be joined by the other ladies while Penny, Mona, and Marina were shown to the big studio room off to the left of the big foyer, a room with which Penny and Marina were well acquainted from past experiences.

Upon entering the studio room, the three found boxes of sexy lingerie on the futon, and on the large tables beside the arms of the futon, they found boxes full of sex toys, all of the ones Lady Rose had mentioned to Penny during their planning session. However, the Sexercise Machine stood on the floor near the wall. Penny, Marina, and Mona walked over to it to see what it was they were going to display for the ladies.

"My, does it look nasty or what?" asked Mona teasingly.

Penny and Marina looked at one another, neither one of them answering Mona's obvious question. However, each agreed with what she had asked. The Sexercise Machine did look nasty.

"The only question left is, 'Which of us is going to be on the receiving end of that thing?'" snickered Penny.

The three looked back and forth at one another, each waiting for the others to answer that poignant question.

There was silence, but then Mona spoke up. "Well, ladies, since Penny is the star attraction and it was she who helped come up with the scenario for this evening's sexual party, not to mention the fact she and Lady Rose are the best of friends, I think it only right that she should have the honour of getting fucked by that mechanical monster."

"Penny may be my sister, Mona, but I agree with you. Penny, you have been chosen to be the guinea pig for having, what should be, the sex ride of your life!"

Penny looked back and forth at Mona and her sister before she spoke. "Well, I seem to be out voted, so I guess I'll be either the victim or the winner who gets fucked by the Sexercise Machine. God, look at how long the pole is…how large the motor that drives the pole is, and especially how BIG that cock dildo is on the end of the pole. Compared to the Sybian sex machine Emily and Amanda used on me last Friday when I went to pick out my evening gown and get fitted and they handcuffed me and made me their sex slave, it looked like a toy compared to this sex machine."

They all broke out into raucous laughter at the very idea of Penny lying flat down on her back on the bench with that big dildo fucking her senseless.

While this had been going on, the rest of the invited ladies had arrived and been escorted into the Great Room where they were seated in comfortable chairs situated in a large semi-circle so each would have a good and unobstructed view of the action for the evening. Lady Rose was seated in her usual, favourite sofa chair, and her daughter Ginger was sitting in the comfortable chair to her right.

Having already greeted her guests, Lady Rose said, "Well, my friends and Sisters, I think it is time for the show to begin. First, the lingerie," and then directing herself to her head maid Mrs. Kelly she said, "All right, Mrs. Kelly, please go to the studio room and let the girls know all is ready for the first showing."

"Yes, Lady Rose," Mrs. Kelly answered politely before she left the room to let Penny, Marina, and Mona know it was Showtime!

While the ladies oooooed and awed during the sexy lingerie show, they, nevertheless, anticipated with great ardour the sex toy display to come. Each was already excited and sexually aroused from seeing Penny, Marina, and Mona sauntering around the room in the skimpiest of see-through lingerie that left nothing to the imagination and through which they could see each of their large, lovely breasts and the outline of their groins that showed Penny's thick forest of black pubic hair, Mona's shaved pussy, and Marina's shaved pussy that had a narrow patch of pubic hair from just above the top of the hood covering her clit up to her pubic hairline.

It was enough to make any woman sexually aroused and turned on, especially when each of the three models stopped and stood in front of the ladies to give an up close and personal look at their feminine goodies just lying beneath the shear coverings. At times some of the ladies were even so bold as to reach out with their hands to slide them over the sensitive parts of Penny, Mona, and Marina…their breasts, nipples, as well as between their legs where they could feel the dampness of their wet crotches due to their own sexual arousal.

After the lingerie show was over and there was a brief intermission for the three to return to the studio room to get ready to show and demonstrate the various sex toys, two hired extra maids served the ladies glasses of white or red wine, according to their personal tastes, and some Hors D'Oeuvres of cream cheese and Beluga caviar on small pieces of freshly toasted bread.

While the ladies were enjoying their intermission treats, Lady Rose spoke up, "Ladies. My dear Sisters. Now that the lingerie show is over and we await the beginning of the sex toy display and demonstration, I invite each of you to remove all your clothing and get comfortable. The maids will come around with soft, fluffy towels for you to put beneath you because I assure you, as the evening progresses you are all going to become dripping wet between your legs than you already are."

Nervous giggles reverberated throughout the room as the ladies stood up and took off all their articles of clothing down to their bare flesh, revealing various and sundry kinds, shapes, and sizes of bodies for all to see.

The ages of the women ranged from the youngest, Lady Rose's daughter Ginger at nineteen, to seventy-one, Lady Rose herself; although, having kept herself physically and mentally fit and trim throughout her years, Lady Rose's body was taut and well-conditioned. She was a firm believer in the old adage, "Use it or lose it."

Once the ladies sat down again, Lady Rose nodded towards Mrs. Kelly to go tell the three in the studio room that they were ready for the sex toy show to begin.

While in the studio room, Penny, Marina, and Mona had removed all their clothes, knowing that when they entered the Great Room, they'd find all the ladies striped to the skin just waiting for them to come with the sex toys.

They also agreed on which of the sex toys each would demonstrate: Marina, the vibrating Synergy with its five exchangeable heads, each one with a different purpose and a different use on various parts of a woman's body; Mona, the large, cone-shaped head with round, flat bottom that created ultimate surges of vibrating energy to excite and pleasure a woman who could use it standing up or squatting down on it, squeeze it between her thighs, hold it between her legs while pressing the bottom against a wall, or however her creative, imaginative libido would inspire her; and Penny, the traditional, but oh-so-popular Pink Rabbit with its many versatile parts with their different mechanical movements and various speeds, especially the all-pervasive, rapid vibrating, thin, silicone rabbit ears that helped a woman enjoy an almost too-intense orgasm that usually caused her to snap her legs together to handle the exquisite, orgasmic energy raging throughout her body but centering on her throbbing clit.

That having been pre-decided among the three, Penny, Marina, and Mona, sex toys in hand, left the studio room, walked across the foyer, and passed beneath the large, double archway into the Great Room where they went and stood on a large, white sheet that had an equally size piece of clear plastic beneath it in case any of the demonstrators lost control and had ejaculatory orgasms. Although, it had previously been agreed with Lady Rose that Mona, Marina, and Penny should sexually arouse themselves to make their pussies good, wet, and creamy, but that they would try to control themselves up to the point of orgasm because they were to be intensely sexually aroused and extremely wet for the enjoyment of the ladies.

When the naked ladies saw the three, beautiful, well-built models enter the room, there were gasps of erotic admiration and leers of sexual hunger in their eyes as a round of applause went up, filling the room with their aroused appreciation for what was to follow.

Also upon seeing their naked beauty, some of the women already had their hands either massaging their breasts whose nipples were rock hard or between their spread legs, fingering their pussy until their clits swelled with sexually-stimulated blood that caused them become stiff and erect and poke out from beneath their protective hoods, their shafts puff up for the same reason, and their labia swell up three times their normal size. These were highly, sexually stimulated women who throughout the evening would work towards their main goal, to enjoy intense orgasms.

As each watched the movements of the three standing before them, their eyes were transfixed on their hands and what they were doing to themselves with the individual sex toys. There was no need for verbal explanations. Actions spoke louder than words.

Marina turned on the Synergy vibrator and demonstrated each use of the five heads: the cylindrical shape with a round head on the long end to massage any and all parts of her vagina and clit, even inserting the long end of the head into her vagina that was soon filled with sweat and natural lubricant; the convex cup with rippled lines across the top and a smooth hollow on the other side used to excite a woman's nipples and clit with both sides, the rippled side to stimulate and the smooth inside to cup nipples or clit to enjoy the vibration, either way to give pleasure; the rabbit ear head that was especially useful on the clit by placing it between the vibrating ears; the round ball-like head covered with small nipple-like appendages, again to be used to stimulate any and all parts of a woman's pussy; and the long, slender head that curved upward at the end whose primary use was to insert it into the vagina to reach and stimulate a woman's G-Spot.

Of course, all of the heads could be used to stimulate and excite a woman's tender, sensitive ass hole as well as her nipples, cunt, and clit. The Synergy was, indeed, a versatile, sexual instrument, more than a mere toy, to give sexual pleasure to a woman and help her to enjoy one orgasm after another.

During her demonstration of the Synergy, Marina continued to sexually arouse herself and bring herself close to orgasm any number of times, but when she knew she was close to having an orgasm, she backed off, knowing that her time would come before the night was over, and with each of her erotic moans and groans of sexual delight, Penny and Mona moaned and groaned along with her, each fingering her cunt with pure erotic pleasure.

With great sexual arousal, all of the women fingered their pussies as they looked on while some of them even left their chairs and knelt down between the legs of a Sister to give her digital and lingual stimulation either by performing cunnilingus or analingus on her, also known as rimming.

At the same time Marina was demonstrating the Synergy vibrator, Mona was showing the ladies how to use the big, cone-shaped vibrator in as many ways as her imagination and sexual hunger would devise.

The most exciting thing Mona did with the big, cone-shape vibrator was set it down on the floor with the point facing up, spreading her legs and squatting down until the point touched her open vagina. When she had her open vagina in place, Mona slowly and gently sat down on it, allowing it full passage into her wet, creamy vagina until it was several inches deep, and then she pressed the inside of her trembling thighs along the sides of the cone, thus increasing the intense vibrating pleasure it gave her.

As with Marina, Mona stayed on the cone with the point deep inside her vagina riding it for all it was worth: rocking side to side, back and forth, and actually moving up and down on it in a fucking motion until her brain sent signals throughout her body in waves of sexual energy that centred the erotic pleasure onto her swollen, aroused clit until she was close to having her dam of wanton passion explode in intense orgasms. However, Mona, too, kept herself in control, determined not to cum but to extend the build-up of her sexual arousal.