Ladies Network Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes passed as Penny continued to shoot once, twice, thrice, and four times in rapid succession, covering her hairy pussy, lower abdomen, and inner thighs with her own female ejaculate. A large, wet puddle formed on the protective sheet beneath and in front of her.

What seemed like forever in truth took only several minutes for Penny to squirt and gush her female ejaculation from her puffy, splayed, pussy.

When Penny could keep herself rolled backwards on her ass no longer, she slowly rolled forward, lowering her legs and bending her knees until she had her feet set solidly on the floor. However, she remained lying down on the bench with her legs still spread wide for all to look upon her drenched, womanly "V" with the Gate to NIRVANA open enough to allow still a peak inside her pulsing vaginal sheath.

In stunned silence the women as one slowly began to clap their profound awe for Penny's singular erotic performance on the Sexercise Machine. None had ever seen anything like it.

As Penny continued to regain her physical and emotional balance, their clapping increased in volume and intensity along with their unfettered, sexual desire they felt between their legs in the mounds of their wet pussies, each one by then at one time or another having fingered herself to orgasms but who still gently massaged her still-aroused clit.

From the back of the room Lady Rose finally broke the spell. "Ladies! Ladies! I need your attention."

Each of the women turned their attention away from Penny and towards Lady Rose.

"Now, wasn't that a once-in-a-lifetime performance Penny just gave us?"

In reply the women gave another round of appreciative applause.

"Good. I'm glad you were here to witness such an outstanding sexual display given us by our Sister Penny. Now, I know you ladies who shared the table with Penny on the evening of the dinner since then have been dying to get a taste of Penny's pussy. Am I not correct?" Lady Rose playfully taunted them.

Answers of "Oh, my, yes," "Most assuredly," "Without a doubt," and such echoed throughout the room.

"Goooooooood," Lady Rose said as her face lit up with gleeful enthusiasm for what she was about to tell them.

Having first received permission from Penny even before the evening began, I now invite each of you lucky ladies to form a line at Penny's feet where you can each take turns kneeling between her spread legs, dipping your head, and having a taste of her delicious pussy.

Smiles of joy and anticipation spread on the face of each of the women as they formed a line in front of Penny without a moment's hesitation.

As invited, each woman knelt between Penny's spread legs; spread her swollen pussy lips with her fingers; and buried her head into Penny's wet, hairy pussy to lick her labia and suck her clit to get a taste of her pussy cream and love juice. Some even began by licking the ejaculate moisture still on her inner thighs.

Before reluctantly getting up so that the one behind could enjoy Penny's pussy equally as well, each kissed Penny's puffy nether lips tenderly with her lips.

After the original five women finished, Emily and Amanda took their turns since they, too, shared the same table with Penny, and after Emily and Amanda completed the order, Mona and Penny's sister Marina did the same.

This left Lady Rose and her daughter Ginger to go forward and do in kind what all the other women had done before them, Lady Rose waiting to be the last. Only Lady Rose did more than give Penny's pussy a brief lick, suck, and kiss. She took time to eat her pussy slowly and lovingly until she sexually aroused Penny once more with her performing cunnilingus on her until she had another, but much milder orgasm, squirting a small amount of ejaculate into her waiting mouth to swallow and taste with delight.

After licking Penny's love juice matted, hairy pubes and giving a parting kiss, Lady Rose, got back onto her feet, and looking down into Penny's dark, brown eyes softly whispered, "Thank you, Penny Love. As always you were fantastic. In fact, this evening you surpassed yourself in your sexually, erotic show you gave your Sisters."

Turning to Emily, Amanda, Mona, and Marina, she added, "And you were fantastic, too. Thank you for being here and sharing your sensual talents. Now, go to the studio room where you can shower and get back into your clothes. Oh, yes, before you do, remember, I am most generous showing my appreciation for such fine work. You'll each receive a sizeable check in the mail."

Each smiled at Lady Rose and quietly thanked her for her well-known generosity.

As Penny got up from the Sexercise Machine bench to go join the others in the studio room to shower and get into her clothes, Lady Rose turned towards her guests.

"Well, my dear friends and Sisters of the Network, I am so happy you all came to enjoy this evening's lingerie and sex party, and I think I can say without hesitation that each of you had more than a great time. Am I not correct?" asked Lady Rose in a rhetorical voice.

Words of thanks accompanied the unanimous resounding applause given Lady Rose by all the women, smiles etched on their faces.

"Aaaannnnddd," Lady Rose added more than a wee bit salaciously, "having watched the activities and inter-action of you ladies, one way or another you each enjoyed an orgasm or more."

Murmurs of delight and giggles filled the room as each looked at one another, acknowledging the truth of what Lady Rose had just said.

"So, my Sisters of the Ladies Network, our evening is quickly drawing to an end, so lets get back into our clothes, give one another parting kisses, and each be on her way home. And remember to drive safely," encouraged Lady Rose.

By the time all of the ladies had left for home, Penny, Marina, Mona, Emily, and Amanda who had finished their showers and getting dressed returned to the Great Room where Lady Rose and her beautiful daughter Ginger were waiting for them.

Both arose to meet them just inside the archway from the large foyer where they said their "Good nights" and "Thank you" and kissed one another "Good bye."

"I've already called my driver to come pick you up to return you to your homes, and once more, I can't thank each of you enough for being here this evening and giving such a lively, erotic demonstration of all the lingerie and sex toys, especially you Penny who gave that big Sexercise Machine quite a ride and us quite a show," Lady Rose chuckled as she winked at Penny.

Howard who had returned, having been told by Mrs. Kelly he could, was standing at the main door, opened it for the women as they left Lady Rose and Ginger still standing near the archway of the Great Room. The driver in turn had the back doors of the black, stretch limousine open and ready to receive the five ladies.

As he drove down the long, winding, red brick driveway and past the large, double wide gates to Lady Rose's lovely, Victorian estate to take the ladies home, Emily sighed exhaustedly, "Whew, that was some night, girls. Wasn't it?"

The other four looked at one another and laughed at Emily's understatement about the night and said, "You can say that again."