Ladies Network Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona arose by pressing upward with her knees and slipping her gaping, creamy vagina off the head of the vibrating cone and enjoyed the rhythmic pulsation of the cone vibrator against the sensitive insides of her smooth inner thighs.

That left Penny with the Pink Rabbit who during the antics of her sister Marina and her new-found friend Mona used it to give herself intense sexual, erotic pleasure. She first turned the battery-powered motor onto slow that started the dildo head that was shaped like a penis to begin to rotate in a corkscrew motion; the clear bulge container near the base of the dildo head that was filled with small, plastic balls to roll around inside; and the small body of the rabbit with the clear, quite flexible, silicone ears that housed the small motor to hum and gently vibrate.

Once having the Pink Rabbit moving and vibrating, Penny put the moving head of the dildo at the gateway to her already flanged, sweaty, wet vaginal sheath and slowly thrust inward and upward along her vaginal walls until the head of the dildo touched the bottom of her cervix, slid past its cylindrical shape, and bumped against the back wall.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, god," Penny moaned loudly enough so that all in the room heard her sound of sexual pleasure.

Penny's moan was so riveting even those women on their knees giving head paused to look up to see Penny thrusting the Pink Rabbit dildo in and out of her working vagina. As all eyes were on Penny, each saw Penny move the speed control to medium, increasing both the speed of the dildo but also the intensity of her moaning with pure, erotic delight.

So sexually charged was Penny by the twirling shaft of the penis-dildo that pressed against the back of her vaginal sheath; the round sac of rolling, plastic beads rotating around the opening of her vagina over her ridges and that extended further in onto the soft, spongy area where her G-Spot is located that was slowly filling above the vaginal membrane with Para urethral fluid that was the ejaculate that squirted out when she had her orgasms, Penny could wait no longer but moved the speed control to Full.

Now the power of the swirling head, the plastic sac of rolling plastic beads, and the body of the rabbit with its vibrating ears sent instant, arousal messages throughout her body to her brain that in turn sent back messages to all her erogenous zones, especially to her pulsing clit. These neuron transmitters, in turn, caused sexually stimulating chemicals to hurry her orgasms along to climax. Most of all, the flexible, vibrating, silicone ears on the rabbit moving so fast that was beyond the human eye to see violently massaged the entire body of her tender, highly charged clit that had swollen along with her shaft to their fullest proportions.

Penny was nearly being swallowed up by sexual delirium and losing her self-control not to let herself explode into massive waves of sexual energy that sought release at the vortex of her womanhood, her now all-too-vulnerable clit that was on the edge of an orgasm.

With the rabbit ears vibrating madly beyond belief, Penny screamed out her sexual tension at the top of her now shrill voice, causing echo after echo to reverberate around the Great Room, filling it with a single, elongated scream of carnal desire.

Mona and every woman in the room who knew from experience from the other night when Penny clamped Mona's head tightly between her knees and thrust her cunt fully over her nose and mouth and screamed out her orgasms, knew, along with her sister Marina, she wouldn't be able to stop her orgasms from exploding and erupting into a deluge of hot ejaculate shooting from her vagina and urethra all over the place.

Mona, therefore, got up quickly from the cone dildo, went over to Penny, took the Pink Rabbit from her clenched hand and as gently as possible pulled the vibrating dildo out of her vagina and off her clit, causing almost instant melt down in Penny's sexually over-wrought body.

Of course, this release of the vibrator from Penny's pussy could not stop the sexual energy from continuing to surge within her, but the sudden shock upset the timing mechanism that was leading Penny to completing her orgasms.

In double shock, Penny's eyes shot open as her mouth continued her silent scream. Her heart beat double its normal count. She gasped and gulped for air to fill her lungs and get oxygen to her brain. Her muscles in her body trembled. She felt weak in the knees. She was covered with sweat. Her sweat beaded on her forehead, ran down her face, and all down her body, and she was absolutely drenched between her legs as droplets of sweat glimmered beneath the lights in the Great Room.

Never before had the ladies seen anything like this, a sexual time bomb about to explode diffused at the last possible moment when Mona pulled the pin out of Penny's vagina. The scene was absolutely riveting, and each woman looked on with awe and stunned expressions on their faces. Some of the women even mirrored the agony they saw on Penny's tortured face, and their hearts and emotions went out to her and so did their womanly compassion for their Sister.

Time seemed to hang in the balance while the drama played out before them, but in time, Penny began to recover. Her heart stopped pounding like a kettledrum within her chest. Her pulsating veins in her temples lost some of the blood pressure that had caused them to swell and make them pound incessantly. She started to breathe more easily and regularly. Penny was then able to open her eyes gradually that brought the undivided stare of each woman into her field of blurred vision.

Penny felt weaker, and her legs felt rubbery as she began to sway where she stood with her legs still spread wide as they had been while she was fucking herself with the Pink Rabbit.

Seeing this her sister Marina rushed to her side just as Mona caught her in her arms to hold her up.

"Marina, let's get Penny into that empty chair before she falls." And, turning to one of the maids, she added, "You, get some towels so we can dry Penny off and put them around her to keep her warm."

The maid went immediately to do as Mona had asked her to do.

From the back of the room Lady Rose spoke up with a raised voice even though it was so quiet one could hear the proverbial pin drop, "Yes, Ladies, everyone sit down and try to relax while Penny is attended to. She'll be all right. Penny just has to rest and regain control of her body."

All the women did as Lady Rose told them do, and then out of deep concern for Penny's well being, she got up from her chair and went to her.

Kneeling down before her, Lady Rose asked soothingly, "Penny, Dear, how are you? I'm so sorry you went through that horrible experience. Mona should have let you enjoy your intense orgasms, but she was just following my instructions, and I think deep down inside she thought things had gotten out of control with that Pink Rabbit vibrator's intensity that had you screaming aloud as your body continued to work towards such powerful orgasms. If you wish, we can stop the party right now. You're far more important than any party."

Penny looked lovingly and deeply into Lady Rose's eyes, saying, "Oh, Lady Rose. Not to worry. I'm fine now. Really. I've regained control of my senses and my body, and I'm feeling stronger by the minute. Besides, to tell you the truth, I still have this sweet ache between my legs, and I still have this great urge to orgasm. One way or the other, I'd have to get off to release me of all my bent up sexual tension. So, let's go on as planned. Shall we?"

Lady Rose, even though surprised with Penny's response, nevertheless, understood exactly what Penny must be feeling, so she shook her head in agreement with Penny's wishes and said, "All right, Penny. You know how you feel, and you know what's best."

Marina and Mona who had been standing on either side of Penny obviously overheard Lady Rose's and Penny's conversation and knew in true trooper fashion the show would go on.

Getting up from her kneeling position, Lady Rose turned to Mrs. Kelly and said, "We won't be needing the smelling salts you have in your hand, but go tell Howard to get the Sexercise Machine and bring it here. Have him put it down towards the back edge of the protective sheeting. I think we're going to need it when all is said and done."

Mrs. Kelly did Lady Rose's bidding, and soon Howard the butler brought the large Sexercise machine into the Great Room, putting it down close to the back edge of the protective sheet, and then left the room. Men were not invited to the sex party, not even Howard, Lady Rose's faithful butler for more years than she cared to remember.

"All right, Ladies. Everything is just fine, and with Penny's permission we're going to continue as you can see by this big, sex machine that was just brought into the room. Penny says she is fine and wants to go on. Besides," Lady Rose giggled, " Penny told me she has to get herself off and have those orgasms she missed out on!"

The women laughed softly and with understanding emotions since each one of them had a similar urge to have an orgasm before the night was over.

She then returned to her seat next to her daughter Ginger who, herself, had looked on with great concern for Penny's well being.

All the ladies breathed sighs of relief to hear Penny was all right, and so they settled in their chairs to watch the demonstration with the big sex machine, whispering to one another about what had just happened and how brave Penny was to want to go on. Nevertheless, they were glad she was going on with the show since they, too, had been looking forward to the exciting climax of the evening.

As planned, Emily and Amanda got up from their seats and went over to the Sexercise Machine where they waited for Marina and Mona to bring Penny to them. Lady Rose had asked Emily and Amanda to be in control of the sex machine since they had experience with these motorized monster dildos.

When Penny was standing in front of the machine, Emily and Amanda took her by her hands and led her to the Sexercise Machine, had her straddle the bench, and lowered her gently until she was comfortably at rest on the padded support arm.

"Now, Penny, just relax as Amanda and I get you situated properly and have everything in place as it should be," Emily spoke softly and reassuringly.

Penny was lying on her back with her with her ass up to the edge of the bottom of the bench, her knees bent, and her feet on the floor. Once Penny was in that position Emily and Amanda brought the section with the motorized dildo pole with the extra large, latex penis head on the end forward and hooked it onto the bench frame, making the two pieces as one. Having done this they brought the head of the dildo forward until it was aimed directly at Penny's spread pussy.

They saw how wet Penny's vagina still was; however, to be on the safe side, Amanda applied a synthetic lubricant, Astroglide, onto the entire shaft of the dildo, making sure to put a large dollop on and around the enlarged head.

"Are you ready, Penny? We're all set to go," Emily asked, looking down at Penny lying on the bench.

Penny shook her head "yes."

"And Marina and Mona, for now we'd like you two to stand near her knees to help us get the dildo inside Penny's vagina. We'll also need your assistance when the time comes when Penny is about to have her orgasms," added Amanda. "After that and until then you're free to do whatever pleases and pleasures you."

Mona and Marina came and stood on either side of Penny right at her knees as asked.

"All right then, Ladies, we're all set to begin," Emily told them.

She then turned to the group and said, "Ladies, what you are about to witness between Penny and the Sexercise Machine is the absolute ultimate in mechanical sex toys. The pole with the big penis dildo on the end is powered by one of the most powerful motors used on such sex machines, and I guarantee any woman who uses one of these Sexercise Machines will experience orgasms beyond her wildest imagination. So, sit back…if you can…and get ready to watch the thrill of your sexual lifetime."

An ongoing buzz of sexual excitement filled the room as each woman fidgeted her ass cheeks on the towel on which she was sitting, some of whom were already leaning forward to have the best possible view of what was about to happen. They also had returned to fingering their over-heated pussies that had been crying out for orgasmic release throughout the erotic evening.

Emily and Amanda took hold of the long, round, metal pole and moved it forward until the dildo head touched the entrance to Penny's vagina. Once in position, they motioned to Mona and Marina to keep Penny's legs spread wide, and then they shoved slowly, spreading Penny's puffy labia until they had the head completely inside her vagina.

Penny felt her vaginal entrance open to receive the big dildo head and breathed a sigh of satisfaction, anticipating what she was about to feel deep within her womanhood, just as Emily and Amanda made some minor readjustments to bring the dildo pole closer to Penny and gradually thrust the dildo inside Penny's vaginal sheath until the fleshy outer rim of her creamy vaginal opening touched the suspended, artificial balls at the bottom of the shaft and she was completely mounted on the Sexercise Machine's mighty dildo.

"There! We're all set," Amanda said with a hint of erotic enthusiasm in her voice.

"Are you ready, Penny?" asked Emily to make sure she was.

With the kind of anticipation one has just before a storm, Penny waited for the motor to be turned on that would make the big dildo inside her come alive, her heart already beating faster and her breathing coming quick and shallow that all saw as they watched her big breasts with their hard, erect nipples rise and fall with each inhalation.

Emily nodded her head at Amanda to turn on the switch of the motor, causing the in and out motion of the dildo pole created by a belt running around a grooved wheel until it was fucking Penny smoothly.

The big dildo thrust in and out rhythmically with each revolution of the driving wheel for which it was designed, immediately sending erotic sensations rushing along Penny's vaginal sheath that spread throughout her body and that would eventually hurry her along to orgasm. The girth of the dildo was so big that with each in and out thrust it rubbed and stroked Penny's all-consuming clit, adding tremendously to the stimulating sliding in and out moving inside her vaginal sheath from the opening to the very back wall past her cervix.

Now Penny's entire body was once more caught up in sexual arousal and erotic enjoyment, all working with one purpose: to bring Penny to orgasm to which Penny was responding through her body movements as well as sounds vibrating as sighs, moans, and groans of sexual pleasure.

With intense sexual hunger and need for orgasmic relief themselves that they had ever since masturbating with the dildos that they demonstrated to the women, Mona and Marina went up to Penny's head where each was drawn to Penny's open mouth and working lips.

Mona remembered all too well what Penny's mouth, tongue, and lips were capable of, and so she stepped over the bench and lowered herself onto Penny's face until she felt her mouth covering her clit.

Surprised at the weight on her face and the fragrance of pussy musk, Penny opened her eyes only to see Mona's shaved pussy as she slid her swollen cit inside Penny's mouth and rocked back and forth as she fucked Penny's beautiful face.

Surprised but not taken aback, Penny flicked her tongue around and all over Mona's large clit, sucking it deeply into her mouth and working on it with wanton delight and sexual hunger. She wanted to help her new-found friend, Sister, and lover, reach orgasm and shoot her ejaculate into her mouth to swallow, taste, and enjoy.

Penny's sucking Mona's clit made her moan with erotic hunger as she felt the first wave of kinesthetic movement of her pussy against the Penny's mouth, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh, shit! Here it comes!" Mona cried out as Marina, Emily, Amanda, and the women in the room heard and saw her riding Penny's face whose mouth was helping her to climax.

"Ungh! Yes. Yesssss! I'm cumming," Mona shouted as she let loose a torrent of hot, sweet ejaculate that poured into Penny's open mouth and shot immediately down her throat, followed by three or four more squirts of her love juices.

By now Mona had also covered Penny's face with her pussy cream from her rubbing her spread pussy all over from her eyes to her chin.

Mona continued to ride Penny's face and work her pussy until she went limp from having been completely and sexually satisfied. She then got off Penny's face, brought her right leg over her head, and knelt down beside Penny, giving her sexually-charged lover a soft kiss and a whispered thank you who herself was being fucked by the pole-driven dildo.

Wanting the same thing, Marina took Mona's place sitting on Penny's face while she had her sister eat her sexually, starving pussy until she, too, exploded in orgasmic waves of ecstatic energy and joy, feeding her sister her female ejaculate until she was drained. Marina, too, got off Penny to let her enjoy her dildo fuck and reach her own orgasms.

As for Emily and Amanda, not to be left out, they took turns kneeling between the legs of the other, grabbing ass, burying their faces into the pussy of the other, and performing cunnilingus until each enjoyed powerful orgasms.

As for Penny, while all this sexual activity was going on, as the dildo fucked her, she in turn thrust her hips forward and backward in corresponding fucking motions, thus increasing her erotic arousal and sexual pleasure. Seeing Penny's response to the fucking dildo, Amanda slowly and gradually increased the speed of the motor that caused the driving wheel to rotate at its maximum speed which in turn drove the pole with the dildo to fuck Penny's pussy to the max, taking Penny to an ultimate, sexual high.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, my god, it's happening again!" cried Penny. "I'm on the verge of cumming. That big dildo inside me is moving so fast! My pussy feels so stretched and full!"

In complete ecstasy Penny threw her head from side to side as she waited for her orgasmic dam to open wide and burst in waves of sexual energy coursing throughout her body.

"Oh, holy shit, here it comes! I'm cumming!" Penny screamed.

Emily quietly but firmly gave out orders. "Mona, Marina, come back down here, grab Penny's knees, and spread her legs as far apart as you can without hurting her, of course. Amanda, turn off the machine and help me slide the dildo out of Penny's vagina before she orgasms and shoots her load!"

All four women did what they had to do. Emily and Amanda removed the attachment with the dildo pole and motor on it and set it aside so as not to block the view of the women in the room so they could see it all. Mona and Marina spread Penny's legs and rolled her slightly backwards onto her ass cheeks, raising up and exposing her splayed pussy to fullest advantage along with her puckered ass hole.

"Yes, yes, yessssssssssss!" cried Penny. "It's happening! I'm cumming!"

Penny's vagina opened wide and her urethra puckered a little just as the dam burst, and Penny forcefully squirted massive amounts of hot, clear ejaculate into the air, bursting in staccato streams as if coming from a hose. Her ejaculate shot straight out and up into the air in the direction of the women who were looking at her orgasmic explosions with awe and wonderment. Never had they seen so much ejaculate squirting out of a vagina with such force and in such amount.

Each woman in her own mind and with sexual desire wished she were kneeling between Penny's legs with her mouth glued to her vagina and urethra to have her mouth filled with her sweet, slightly salty, love juices to swallow and taste.