Ladies of the Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were getting better but then her mother arrived on a visit. It was a nightmare! Thelma tried to keep her from cross-examining me on a variety of things designed to tell me how she expected me to take care of her daughter. I was, of course, on my good behavior. Scared shitless!

Her mother's presence even seemed to affect Thelma's behavior in the privacy of our bedroom. Our modest progress in sexual relations came to a halt and started to reverse.

All in all, that visit was a disaster and I was very happy to help her with her things the day she was set to depart for the airport.

The uniformed chauffeur carried the suitcases out to the limousine and we prepared to say goodbye to Thelma's mother. That limo, I remembered, had been used exactly twice. To transport the old bitch from the airport to our house four days ago and now to take her back to the airport. The limo would then be driven back to Palm Beach. The family helicopter would transport the old lady the hundred and fifty miles directly to her beachfront home. What a way to live I thought.

Thelma kissed her mother on the cheek but it was obvious that she had something else to say to her before she left. With the three of us standing in the living room Thelma began.

"Mama you need to know something before you leave. And I'm only gonna say this once," Thelma said in her dominant commanding voice. She had not used this tone in speaking to her mother during the entire visit.

I almost snapped to attention, but then kept control of myself and stood there as a silent observer. I had no idea what Thelma was gonna say. Her mother's expression became stern and she stared directly at her daughter, surprise registering on her face.

"You NEVER have to tell me something more than once," she replied, haughtily.

"In two or three years," Thelma continued, "Fred and I are going to present you with a grandchild."

Her mother's face seemed to soften a bit and she nodded.

"Please notice Mother that I said FRED and I."

Jesus, I thought. Listen to that voice! Thelma can be as much of a bitch as her mother. She had been taught well by an expert. It oozed out of her in her voice, her manner, and her gestures. Suddenly my sweet wife was a bitch!

"Fred has been patient with you in spite of the way you have spoken to him," Thelma continued.

"The way I have spoken to him? I don't think I quite understand what you mean."

"You know perfectly well what I mean," Thelma said, harshly. "He is NOT an employee. He is my husband. And I do NOT expect to hear him spoken to like that again in the future."

Thelma paused for emphasis and then speaking slowly and distinctly with each word standing alone she said, "That is if you wish to participate in the raising of your grandchild."

The old bitch blinked. She dropped her chin a bit and examined the pattern of the carpet. Her daughter had used the equivalent of a weapon of mass destruction to make her point.

"You see Mama," Thelma said softly, almost lovingly in sharp contrast to her previous tone of voice, "I want your grandchild to see LOVE between you and the members of our family.

Wow! I thought. That old lady expected Thelma to take her place running the company and her grandchild to serve in turn after Thelma. Helping to raise that grandchild was very important to her -- perhaps important enough for her to be nice to this philandering nobody her daughter had married. If mama raised her daughter to be a powerful bitch, she must be proud of Thelma at this moment.

The old bitch turned to me and in a soft, motherly tone said, "Fredrick I'm sorry if I was somewhat abrupt in talking with you. I've had a lot on my mind lately. Business matters, you know."

"I understand. That's quite all right Mother -- may I call you Mother?"

The old bitch smiled and nodded. The smile looked so genuine. She was obviously a very astute business person, I thought, to look so sincere when I was sure she viewed me as little more than a otherwise useless inseminating device for her daughter.

We waved as the limo drove away and I turned to Thelma and said, "I'm very impressed. You can turn it on and off like there's a switch."

"Turn WHAT on and off?" Thelma asked.

"Being a bitch," I replied. "I'm never gonna take you seriously again when you're a bitch."

"You bastard! If I didn't love you so much I'd get mad at that. But I can't get mad because John and Diane are coming over for cocktails this evening and you'll learn about your big surprise."

"What surprise?" I asked.

"Diane and I have planned a surprise for you and John and I hope you will like it."

We barely had time to get the house ready for our company before John and Diane arrived. We served them drinks on our patio and then Thelma and Diane together began a discussion of their plans to celebrate John's birthday and mine. Both of us had birthdays later this month.

"We have planned a weeks vacation to celebrate your birthdays," Diane began. "Your birthdays are later this month of course but close enough. Thelma has arranged all the details. Why don't you tell them Thelma?"

"We're taking you to Mother's island in the Bahamas," Thelma said smiling triumphantly. "It's close enough to use our chopper if we refuel in Palm Beach and although the jet is quicker the chopper can take us directly to mama's island, with a brief stop at Lynden Pindling Airport in Nassau for the passport stuff."

"We'll have a week to ourselves. I've arranged for the staff to set the house up and then stay at their quarters on their side of the island where the generator is so the four of us can be alone. We can live in bathing suits the whole time."

Then she chuckled suggestively, "Or go without them if we want to. It's our private island."

Then she laughed and blushed.

I looked at John. It was hard to tell with his deep tan but I'd swear he was blushing too. Diane smiled suggestively as her eyes went back and forth from John to Thelma. The sexual tension between the four of us was palpable.

"My God," I gasped. "What the hell does something like that cost?"

"I haven't the foggiest notion, darling," Thelma said. "Our people take care of that. When you start your trips to Palm Beach to see how mama's business works maybe you can find out. Check it out carefully because you're gonna be more than just a figurehead."

Suddenly, I thought of the four of us alone for a week and I remembered that suggestive conversation we had had the night I got back from Ocean Reef -- the hints about both John and Thelma needing to learn more about sex techniques. And the references to the sexual skills that Diane and I had.

Four naked people alone for a week on a private island! What were these girls planning? I can't believe that these two girls planned this trip for the four of us to be alone so we could ... No! I ... I can't believe that!

On the other hand ... well ... you never know what women will do when it comes to sex. Shit! I thought! Diane and Thelma have two of the best bodies in central Florida -- especially when they're naked! I can show John a lot that he needs to know. Diane and I can show Thelma ... oh shit! I gotta remember to pack some high protein bars.

12