All Comments on 'Ladies Tailor'

by nextcenturyromeo

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

I look forward to the next chapter/installment! Very hot story.

plussevenplussevenover 17 years ago
Pretty Good

Nice plot device. The story was hot. I'd suggest maybe contacting an editor to tweak it a bit and the questioning paragraph at the end took away from the story, but it was a good read nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice erotic story

Story is well written and maintains a proper pace.However the author has shown Nitu in a somewhat negative light; as one who is desperate to get fucked.This was not really required.The repeated emphasis on her 4 inch high heels was avoidable. Instead, her painted toes, bare feet after discarding her high heels for proper measurement, and dainty anklets would have added sensuality. But in totality, a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Incredible

Great piece of work. Highly erotic. Love to see more stories from this author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bakwaas...

May be a good plot for story...but badly written and very unconvincingly described the way Nitu asked the tailor to f...her.

2inchblunder2inchblunderalmost 13 years ago
great story

just loved it....... very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a story

I just had to discharge inside my pants itself once the reading was over

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Husband

I think she needs to take charge of he husband, walk into his office with nothing on under that long coat of hers and fuck him while he sits at his desk so that he knows what it is that he's been missing- making it so that he is unwilling to continue those sex life as they have been.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superb

Great Story. But the fuck session should have been a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Loved the story.. will try this role play with my husband

GeetanjaliGeetanjaliover 4 years ago
Nonsense.

Another nonsense , the most convenient of plotting to portray a woman, ready to get screwed. Why on earth such trophy wife of resources would wait for that jerk who let her go in the first place and she would for her next visit, when she is a "slut", after all. Which bull-less city she lives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So long ago but timeless story

It’s hard to believe that this story is more than a decade old now. I remember reading it many years ago for the first time and it lit me up like a firecracker. And even today, this is a fantastic read. You have a gift for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Had such kinky touches from tailor

Me reliving my experiences with my tailors. Thanks for that

shang40shang407 months ago

तुडूंब

टेलर बरोबर बायको

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nitu's lovely breasts did the trick.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was lovely to see Nitu's lovely body get soaked with Raj's hot and foamy cum ejaculation.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was very good to see Nitu have 2 lovely and satisfying Orgasms during her sexual intercourse with Rai. A must have more than 1 Orgasm during her sex with her husband or boyfriend or paramour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernextcenturyromeo@nextcenturyromeo
727 Followers
My latest books is Angel Face on Smashwords. It's about Rashmika Mandanna. Here is a link to my books on Smashwords : https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ShartanSilverstar Going to publish a book on Samantha on 22nd October on Smashwords. If you have problems with Smashw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES