Lady Helen Archer: Black Cock Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone was having to re-evaluate his thoughts now as he witnessed the display that Lady Archer was putting on for him, albeit unknown to herself, she was seemingly oblivious to his presence. He could clearly make out her nipples threatening to rip the silk of her white blouse. She was toying with one of them, pinching it roughly between her fingers as her other hand was stroking the skin above her stocking tops, all the while her head was tilted back an expression of obvious enjoyment on her face. Tyrone could feel his cock straining against his uniform trousers, he reached out to stroke it then had a better idea.

Helen was snapped out of her reverie and into the real world once more by the noise of her car door opening. As her eyes re-focused she looked up only to be presented with the crotch of the black car park attendant. She was once again presented with the sight of a very large, thick cock straining inside a pair of black trousers, her addled brain quickly realised that she was the cause of such excitement in the older gentleman. Her blouse was gaping open revealing her flushed breasts. Her thighs were to be seen clearly framed by her suspender straps. She blushed furiously, unsure of what to say or do, her exposure had once again aroused her, the man was obviously enjoying the view, his straining cock testament to that fact.

Tyrone offered her his large black hand and years of social training slotted into place as Lady Archer graciously accepted the help she needed to leave the car. She was slightly taken aback however when he pulled her slightly harder than was strictly necessary and she found herself pressed against his thick hard cock seemingly forcing itself into her churning stomach. A fresh wave of arousal pulsed between her thighs as she felt her legs go limp beneath her.

"You take things steady their Lady Archer, you look as though you might faint. Let me take you to my office and sit you down, whoever you are meeting can wait for you for five minutes"

Helen was unable to speak as she was lead away by the older man, her heart was pounding after her first touch of black cock, albeit inadvertently. In the back of her mind she wondered how much of an accident the encounter had been, never the less she longed to touch it more, to sink to her knees and kiss it greedily. Helen seriously doubted whether she would be able to resist this man if he wanted to touch her, use her, fuck her. She was a mess and she half knew that the only thing that would sort her out was a bloody hard fucking.

"Here we are, old Tyrone will look after you now don't you worry your head"

The car park cabin was sparsely furnished, just a chair and a table. Helen had been put in the chair while Tyrone moved about in the shed looking for something or other. Helen took the chance to straighten her blouse and skirt, making herself a little more ladylike in the process.

"Oh no you don't get that skirt back up so I can see what you want to show me"

The last vestiges of Helen's class and upbringing quickly rose to the surface in a last ditch effort to maintain her power and control of a situation she already knew she was lost into.

"You c c can't talk to me like that! Do you know who I am?"

"Lady I don't care who you are all I know is you were touching yourself up in my car park like a bitch who hadn't had a cock in her cunt for too long. Now show me your panties like a good little white girl before I make a complaint against you for touching my cock back there"

Helen couldn't believe what she was hearing, the touch had been an accident anyone could have seen that, who would believe this hired helper over her? In her mind she could imagine the scandal however, almost hear the tabloid headlines as the tawdry story of the lady and the black man was laughed about in hundreds of pubs and bars across the country. Slowly she hitched the skirt up once again revealing her pale thighs and stockings to the man who was at the moment controlling her. As her panties came into view she was shamed to see that a damp patch was clearly evident on them. Further proof, as if any were needed, that Lady Helen Archer was clearly very aroused by her treatment.

"That's better seems a shame to cover up such a great pair of thighs don't it?"

Helen nodded numbly, her eyes trying, unsuccessfully, to drag themselves away from the man's crotch and what it contained.

"You want to touch it don't you?"

"I don't know what you mean"

She replied haughtily.

"God it's no wonder you don't get much fucking Lady. You want to touch my cock don't you? Now don't be so stuck up and tell me what you want"

Helen could not quiet believe the conversation she was having with this man, she couldn't deny however that her cunt was on fire. Her entire body seemed to be screaming out for what lay between the older man's thick thighs. Her mind however was reeling as it tried to make sense of her feelings. He was lazily stroking it through his trousers, taunting Helen as he traced its length through the dark material, all the time an insolent smirk was plastered over his face as he gloated over the turmoil going on in Helen's head. Finally she caved in.

"I...I...I would like to touch your penis"

"My what?"

Helen blushed still further, eyes downcast as waves of humiliation washed over her.

"I...I...I would like to touch your cock"

"Good girl, see that wasn't so hard now was it. Come over here and get your reward"

Tyrone slowly drew the zip of his uniform trousers down allowing his swollen meat to spring into view. Helen couldn't drag her eyes away from it as it bobbed in front of her flushed face, its throbbing head inches from her mouth. Her hand hesitantly reached out for her prize, her elegant fingers struggling to close around the erect ebony shaft. She lovingly stroked her thumb over the end of the head of the throbbing vein covered shaft, causing Tyrone to groan his appreciation.

"Damn woman you were born to play with cock"

Helen almost didn't hear the compliment she was lost in a world that centred on the bobbing swollen flesh in front of her. She drank in its colour and lovingly traced the veins on its shaft. She noticed a drop of fluid at the very tip, as she bent her head forward to lick the fluid up she wondered if she had ever felt so horny in all her life. As her mouth closed around the purple head Helen suspected and hoped Tyrone's cock would be the first of many black cocks she would pleasure and have the pleasure of.

To be continued...