Lady Hideaway Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blulady
Blulady
626 Followers

Conner couldn't help it. He smiled at the mention of being Tessa's boyfriend. She had never called him that before. She smiled right back.

"You're not angry then?" he asked again.

"No." she sighed. "I trust you with it Conner. I think that...David would have too. Is the book at your house?"

Conner shook his head.

"Office." He explained, "I can bring it to you if you want."

Tessa shook her head.

"Not yet. But maybe...you could hold onto it for a while, if you want to."

Conner pulled her back to him and kissed her, nearly dragging her under him as her arms wound tightly around his neck.

"Anything you want." He said.

Tessa grinned and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him down to her, his morning erection pressing against her member.

"Anything?" she repeated.

Conner let his hand run down her neck until it came to rest upon her breast, and thrust his hips slowly, his shaft massaging her entrance.

"Especially that." he smiled. Tessa cupped the back of his head and guided his mouth down over hers. .............

Noon came and went. It was past one o'clock when Tessa made breakfast. She tossed Desy a piece of toast and then went back to the frying pan to tend to the eggs as Conner came down, his hair dripping from his shower and a towel wrapped around his waist.

Tessa glanced back and smiled at him as he stood in the kitchen door and looked around suspiciously.

"What?" she laughed.

"Just making sure you're sister didn't stop by again." he said in mock annoyance.

"Nope." Tessa smiled, "we wont be seeing her at all this weekend."

Conner wrapped his arms around Tessa from behind and kissed her neck.

"I hope you're not teasing me." he said.

"No." she laughed, "And stop it, Kat's not that bad. You know you love her."

"I'll love her more if I don't see her this weekend." Conner remarked, "I want you all to myself. I don't care if I'm selfish." He tightened his grip possessively around her and Tessa struggled to turn and face him, spatula still in hand.

"That wont be a problem." She promised with a sly grin, "Besides, if Kat comes over, it won't matter anyways."

"Oh?"

"Yeah." Tessa smiled, letting out a small breath, "Because we wont be here."

Conner stared for a minute, wondering exactly how they could hide from Katrina if she happened to stop by. God, he could be slow sometimes. But he eventually caught on and raised an eyebrow at Tessa, who let out another breath and leaned forward to rest her head on his chest.

"Take me home with you, Conner."

Blulady
Blulady
626 Followers