All Comments on 'Lady In The House Ch. 02'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the best i have seen on here

hope u continue this story, am looking forward 2 more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Your and you're

Learn the difference between "your" and "you're" (the latter means "you are")

wearingtanpantyhosewearingtanpantyhoseabout 19 years ago
I messed my panties!

Very erotic. I was wearing panties, pantyhose, half slip and a skirt at the time and I actually came in my panties. What a mess but worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Utterly Disgusting!

This is the most disguting thing that I have ever read. Not only is it leud and crude but it is also grammatically incorrect.

lvroflifelvroflifealmost 18 years ago
A hard on also----

There is no way that michele wouldn't have had a hard cock and poured her cum all over his cock also. I sure did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH EDDIE

Wonderful, I think I am his slut. Lovely description of the transformation of Michelle. Beautiful shoes and clothes. I felt her electric shocks of pleasure.

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Finally in his hands

Wow that was totally sick and enjoyable, sick because of the sympathy I have for the unwilling girl & enjoyable because of my wishing to be her. Being in her skirt, blouse identity theft sexy and beautiful feminine lingerie and high heels, a feminine creature waiting simply to be turned into a woman by being fucked by a sex-starved man who knew what he was doing, and going to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES