Lady Libertine Ch. 07: Inherent Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cried out in ecstasy as my voluntary swallow caused my tongue to press him against my palate. And then, my throat muscles contracted in an attempt to swallow him whole. My spit became thicker and more profuse as if my saliva glands were ejaculating as well. I came back up to savor the tip of his dick as if it were a lollipop.

Licking and sucking him caused him to groaned out and beg for mercy. But, I had no concerns for his desires, only mine. So, I massaged his shaft harder and sucked more firmly until I felt his penis begin to throb. I could feel the tube on the underside of his dick begin to swell and pulsate. I created a strong suction within my mouth and stilled all movements. And he was mine.

His hot stream of cum pulsated into my mouth, and I swallowed over and over as he half growled his pain and half moaned his captivity from the overpowering pleasure. I sucked the final drips mercilessly before moving forward to capture his spent cock with my tits. He cried out as I milked his half-limp dick dry of any remaining cum.

I rolled over on my back, and we both lay there panting. And then my shoulders began to shake and a giggle escaped. It was soon followed by hysterical laughter. Todd rolled over and looked into my eyes as I covered my mouth with both hands to stifle my hysterics. Yet, I laughed a belly laugh like never before. "Like a giddy whore," I admitted aloud.

"I love you," cooed Todd.

I suddenly realized that I had become iconic to Todd. "I know; me too. And isn't it amazing. Maybe this is what growing old together is all about. I want to tell this story to alert the world before I get too old," I admitted. "I wish I knew how."

"Then you would be my Lady Libertine."

"What is a libertine?" I asked.

"Look it up," advised Todd. "Some of our most interesting writers were libertines."

************

In another land in the North, Santa and Mrs. Santa smiled at each other with delight. "This has been our most creative engagement with two humans. It is the best and the merriest gift you have ever bestowed upon two souls," said Mrs. Santa.

"And completed just in time before we are inundated with Christmas delivery preparations," added Santa.

"You do know that Jeanette made another wish. Do we grant it? And if we did, who knows what would happen if she writes her story and discovers a away to share it with those who desire to read it," warned St. Nicholas.

"Maybe it is time to let the secret out. Maybe the world is ready for many more mature women to awaken to their Lady Libertine natures. It would certainly be a wonderful way to bring peace and goodwill to men," giggled Mrs. Santa.

"Now, I believe it is time for you to put on your white bridal lingerie gown so I can recharge it," suggested Santa. "It needs to be ready for the next Lady Libertine in the making."

Mrs. Santa giggled as she trotted off to the bedroom singing, "A good piece brings good will to men."

12