All Comments on 'Lady Winter'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
gravyruggravyrugover 12 years ago
Oh, well done.

An excellent portrait of Lady Winter. The best kind of fairy tale. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 STARS!

All can say is it blew me away and kept me hooked from start to finsh. Also loved how at the end of it all you show that Winter will always be a cruel mistress.

kodiak21kodiak21over 12 years ago
Fantastic

This was a great. I liked the story the whole way through and the ending with lady winter was perfect. That last little touch made a really great story fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hel

Damn good. Lady winter or Hel, it's really well done. waiting for your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You always do great work!

KansascriptKansascriptover 12 years ago
DAMN!

It is all I can really say! Damned excellent story! It is truely a shame that there are only five stars to judge a story with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

An amazing story- could not and did not want to stop reading. Well Done!

MasterDarkWolf1103MasterDarkWolf1103over 12 years ago
Excellent as usual

Thanks so much for this story.

You really are one of the best writers on the site.

targetdronetargetdroneover 12 years ago
fantastic story

a refreshing change from all the cookie cutter stories out there. Really great job!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A most remarkable and imaginative tale.

Curious, not perfectly written. But your imagination wins over minor errors. Thank you.

green_dreamsgreen_dreamsover 12 years ago
Another Great One!

I've read every one of your stories and have loved them all. Look forward to reading many more in the future. If you're ever published in print please let your readers know so we can truly show our appreciation by purchasing your work. Thanks for all the wonderful stories you've given us and keep up the great work.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 12 years ago
Wow!

I'm very impressed. The plot was somewhat predictable, of course, since there were only two ways it could have gone; but it was well drawn and well executed. I think the biggest achievement was the way you had Winter evolve from an impersonal force of nature to a character with personality.

RpierzRpierzover 12 years ago
Great

A bit long but I did like the development of the characters & everything overall. It's one of the few times I've ever given 5 stars. You keep writing stories of this caliber & you'll have a fan in me.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
terrific story

great story love the ending it was a surprise i hope you post more stories like this one was fun to read thank you

McCaslandMcCaslandover 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can sayis WOW. Awsome story.

hveminemhveminemover 12 years ago
Best story in here so far?

It is atleast very close. great language. fantastic story. creds

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Dude,

here in the States, not many people are familiar with the "Ice Quine","Lady Winter" character, but the Europeans are. I had many fantasies about that broad. You were able to create another - much better one. WOW. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Loved the story, once again the characters you create are amazing, and loveable.

The setting was interesting, and the love between Wiliam and Lady Winter was enjoyable to read.

And the Epilogue was unexpected, but amazing, and it shows just how cruel Winter can be...

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Very Nice

JonodemboJonodemboover 12 years ago

Once again a great story. Loved the change in her and how the new emotion gave her more power. Didn't expect the end but it was very good. Liked the epilogue a lot as it showed more of her character.

blackdragon54blackdragon54over 12 years ago
Coooooool :P

That was an awesome story, very vivid and enjoyable... this is the first story I've read by you and I hope to read more :) Also I'm kind of curious to read more about Lady and soon to be Lord Winter ;)

Happy soon to be holidays

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

And I'm not just saying that because Lady Winter is one of my long standing fantasies. Your stories always make me think, and not just the thoughts one would normally expect to have while reading explicit writing. You have such a great talent for bringing sex and story together, and I hope that you continue to share that talent here on Literotica.

VampirateVampirateover 12 years ago
Oh my!

This is one of the best stories I have read on Literotica in a very long time.

Well done! That's about all I can say.

Very very very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ending

Ya know I always hate to see stories end, cause it always feels like things are left undone. Got to say that the way things are ended is how I judge a story. That said I've hardly ever read a story as good as this that ended in such a fulfilling manner. I don't know if you intend this story to go further but I know that everything together has left me satisfied and able to accept the thing I hate......another ending.

P.S. it's 3 a.m. here right now so not sure I'm making myself understood but again thank you for a great read.

xmen003xmen003over 12 years ago
cold blooded

haha that was a great story and the ending was awesome. perfect way to end a story. plus lady winter was hot. or cold

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
geat story

I have been reading you stories for awhile and I think this some of your best work

ChaamChaamover 12 years ago
Great writing!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I love your language and how you spin a story, keep up the amazing work!

cicbeastcicbeastover 12 years ago
Amazing Story

I absolutely loved this story. The characters, the arc, the ending, everything was absolutely phenomenal! I can't wait for your next story, Keep em coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

This and your other stories are totally awesome. They contain both plot and uninhibited sexuality. Hoping to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You are a gifted writer. Please continue writing. I love your work and hope you will return to some of the projects that you have already started as well as continuing to bring new realms of the fantastic to light our sad, dreary little lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too good

Amazing story, gifted writer :D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A very special story

Jerry in Washington state, USA - Having read Literotica and other erotic story sites for years, it is very rare that I come across a story of such high quality as this one. Every step of the way, you described the fantastic events in a plausible manner. You made me not only care about the man but also about Lady Winter. I'm also glad that your story is of recent vintage. It's always a bit sad when I find a story I love and it was written years ago and the author is no longer writing, or at least sharing the writing on Literotica. Thank you for a very special story. I will continue to check your list of stories for new work and will read your other stories, although I can't imagine your other stories being as special as this one. I will find out. I heartily agree with your ending of Lady Winter dealing with the murderers - I tend to desire that type of revenge justice. Thank you for a wonderful reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

Absolutely beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PASSION WITHOUT HEAT

I love your work! Continue to write new stories, but don't neglect storylines that you haven't completed. You are a fantastic writer!

always_horny_dudealways_horny_dudeover 11 years ago
paradox

it's quite a paradox feeling that this story has raised.....i cannot say that this story was hot because it's the story of cold winter itself and yet cannot say it was cold for it raised the temperature of the room by quite a few degrees.....:)

Absolutly great story and a very novel concept....loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thumbs up

Brilliant, thank you!

dilettantish_reflibrariandilettantish_reflibrarianover 11 years ago
Thank you for a tremendous story

Wow. I found your story very compelling, completely original, and so well-written. Thank you!

Mr WolfMr Wolfabout 11 years ago
Excellent and Unique

Just keep up your writing, very well delivered and great storyline.

5*

Incubus408Incubus408about 11 years ago
amazing

The descriptive details were phenominal, great story

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
I'm ashamed to say I'd never read this before, despite being a fan of your stories.

Seriously, though, dafuq's wrong with me?

Prince0DragonPrince0Dragonalmost 11 years ago
Lady Winter

Amazing story. I like how in the end he let his love go and was brought back to life. And the revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I loved it

I have been a fan of your work for some time and I am ashamed to say I have never read this before, and I would like to say that it was brilliant!

myke41myke41almost 11 years ago
Very good

A fine and well written story . I enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

I loved the story, as I do all your work. I love the visuals you give. I'm a very imaginative person & I can see your descriptions perfectly. :)

WitchfanWitchfanover 10 years ago

Simply beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

An amazing story. Loved it. Probably one of the best on this site.

potsherdpotsherdalmost 10 years ago
Like your stories...

...but your phrase, "her horny pussy", never fails to put me off. It somehow reminds me of vagina dentata and gives rise to quite the wrong images. A small point, but maybe worth mentioning.

DelsetDelsetover 9 years ago

Mmph. Epically randy, continually fresh passion, unexpected blossom of love, and complete, while being open for so much more.

I could have used a touch more scene description, as I like characters in more than empty rooms and empty wastelands. In fact my imagination capriciously painted cracks in the castle walls appearing as they fucked and bonded to each other, through the rooms of everything she had. I'd sort of felt the cracks filling with a white light, that solidified into marble veins beautifying the palace's fierce glacial blue. Then you brought it all down in a fantastical pivot of plot.

I'd imagine all of us see your story differently in our imaginations. Reading/seeing it was wonderous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good work

Very well done. This reminds me of some of the old rp's I did years ago. I enjoyed this story immensely.

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 8 years ago
holy shit

that was a fantastic story sir, this could almost be the opening to a series all about william showing lady winter a new world. this story was phenomenal. i hope more stories of this caliber come soon this was just to good.

mharrisonmharrisonover 8 years ago
Excellent

Excellent - as with the other stories of yours I've read. Please keep up the great work :)

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I do not have the words

Just as William was not able to voice his questions or thoughts when he met Lady Winter, I am left speechless by your story. I do not understand parts of it, but the fault is mine, after all, I am only mortal.

thank you

BttrflyWngsBttrflyWngsover 8 years ago
I love you

Or, at the very least, your immensely satisfactory creative writing abilities. Seriously though, I think I am in lust with your mind, haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fabulous ending

I've read many stories with disappointing endings, but this was simply GREAT! Thanx for an incredible end of a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wonderful

Loved this story. The ending was great. Would like to see more like this. Thank you.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
From beginning to end.

That's a cold shot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PUN PUN PUN

i guess you could say she is still abit COLD hearted

slm59slm59almost 8 years ago
Amazing!

I love everything about this story. It truly entertained me from beginning to end. Thank you!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!!

I was drawn into the story in the first few paragraphs and then was mesmerized. I couldn't stop reading it through to the end. What a wonderful story and change to the Ice Queen story! Loved it! Keep writing please.

SnowRevolSnowRevolabout 7 years ago
The Beauty of Elements and Truth

Love that you made it all a real chance and that she learned to keep her true self as well as the other sides of her that were both kinder and embracing with out doing the same as she had in the past of forgetting the very basis of her self and her powers. Well Done.

geek_writergeek_writerover 6 years ago
wonderfully written

im in love with your writing style, you make me want to be a better writer

up11pendragonup11pendragonover 6 years ago
Good Story; Well Written...

Very creative and well written story. I look forward to reading your other submissions.

SupportMain420SupportMain420over 6 years ago

wow... beautifully written. well done

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
Goodness

Wow, how does one write a comment on that story? I kept looking for the twists and turns and you often fooled me. I was so engrossed in the story line that I often scanned through the sex scenes, (Sorry about that). You achieved a wonderful winter tale which I certainly enjoyed. Thanks.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578about 6 years ago
No words needed.

There aren't enough words to say how wonderful this is. Taking a curl side of Lady Winter and making her smile due to one man. That is what makes a good writer. Twisting it into your own master peace. Thank you for sharing.

ToxicAtomToxicAtomabout 6 years ago
I love this.

I genuinely still love this story, despite it having been seven years since I first read it. I like best that you kept winter true to its nature, beautiful and powerful, but equally dangerous.

Christ that sounds cheesy but still! I stand by it!

firewolf54firewolf54almost 6 years ago
wonderful

now this is a great story.i wish there were more like it on this site

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
what a story

More like this needed

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 5 years ago
Just came across this story

And what a pleasure it was...will continue to see what else Lien has in store for us here on SOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good story, but you would benefit from having someone copyedit your work. There are some problems with homophones— “slay” for sleigh, “reigned” for reined, etc., and a few minor typos.

There was also a more troublesome continuity error. When they first have actual intercourse, we’re told that William entered Lady Winter, “and she snugly accommodated all he had to give”. Just a couple of sentences later, he’s pulled out and is pushing back in when he encounters her hymen. She then pulls him further into her in order to pierce it. It left one to wonder how, when she’d accommodated his entire length on the first stroke, he could have been blocked by her hymen on the second stroke...

Oh, well. It was still a very good story, and I particularly liked how Lady Winter remained true to her nature at the very end.

snowman410snowman410over 3 years ago
Good reads

Great story, enjoyed it very much. Especially the ending.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

OH MY, What a wonderful and delightful and different story that you conjured up. I loved it. Thanks so much for the story. This is the first story of yours that I have had the pleasure of reading and now I look forward towards reading many more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Liked the way Lady Winter stayed true to her name at the.

A very different story to "The Missing Dragon." Both are excellent. I appreciate how the author can switch genres and still be effective.

I urge and entreat the author to resume writing. Such talent should not be abandoned

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Brilliant. Sharp and sparkly. A surprise package on the coldest day so far this year. Winter has cum. Wonderful

stewartbstewartb10 months ago

We should all be true to our selves ... A love of life is a life of love !

Talon5KarrdeTalon5Karrde5 months ago

Well, this gives several new meanings to Winter is Coming!

KerrionKerrion5 months ago

I must agree with one of the anonymous comments... your writing should NOT be abandoned. Though it's been years, I can only hope that Winter shall return, unfinished tales are concluded and your writings continue. Until then, I'll leave you in my favs to await the day I see your name come up again.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind3 months ago

Really “Slay bells”? Sleigh bells. I just started the story and I am disappointed.

KnightofmindKnightofmindabout 2 months ago

I thought this was a truly excellent tale. If one can imagine the ancient Norsemen composing their poetic Edä on the frozen tundra looking at the cool and desolate beauty of the harsh and frigid land they called home. Imagine them in their longships and in their armies and before their fires singing of battle and of the frost giants and of Odin. For 'they come from the land of the ice and snow with the midnight sun and the hot springs blow.'

These are the peoples that would truly understand the allure of the Lady of Winter.

Great stuff man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
7089 Followers
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

SIMILAR Stories