Laid Off Then Laid: Her Story Ch. 1

Story Info
A working wife gets ready.
863 words
4
116.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s called Sin City for a reason. You can have anything you want here, if you’re willing to pay the price. That includes me. But I doubt you can afford the cover charge.

My husband John and I were doing pretty well for a young couple in their 20’s. Our jobs paid okay; enough for us to buy a small house and two cars.

Waitressing in a casino forced me to stay in shape. My skimpy little uniform left nothing to the imagination, barely covering my ass, my tummy open to display, and my 33 C breasts pushed up so high I could rest my chin on them. While I may not be tall, the 3” heels helped out my 5’4” frame. The tips weren’t bad, telling me my looks hadn’t failed yet. However, thanks to a cost cutting decision that eliminated thousands of jobs, that uniform is past tense.

My husband and I were falling further and further into debt without my job, when a former coworker named Steve finally convinced me to work for him, as what he called “whale bait.” In Vegas, high rollers willing to lose hundreds of thousands, or even millions of dollars are called whales. The casinos will do anything to get the whales to leave their bankrolls behind, including taking care of their physical needs. I don’t consider this prostitution. It’s more like being a highly personalized concierge.

Steve called last night.

“Marcy, I’ve got a client for you; a CEO from Texas. He’s coming in tomorrow evening and leaving Saturday. 6pm, okay?”

It’s the typical routine. I pack my bag with everything I’ll need for two days. Steve works in the high roller valet, so he makes sure my clothes are taken up to the whale’s suite. It’s almost a routine. But there is one ritual I never overlook.

As soon as I hung up the phone, I leaned across the bed and laid my head on my husband’s chest. That put me in the perfect position to stroke his penis to an erection with my right hand, while I started to lick his man-nipples to a pointy little erection. Looking up into his eyes, I didn’t have to say a word. He knew that it was Steve who called. Now, it was my turn to show him, no matter what I had to do at “work,” he is still the guy I love.

Sleeping naked means we have access to each other’s bodies, any time of the night. That made it easy for me as I slid down his body, bringing my mouth to his quickly growing cock. A few licks to get him started, moving my tongue around the rim of his crown. Teasing, then opening my mouth and dropping down on his tool, taking as much of his 7 inches as I can before going up for a breath and then plunging back down. I feel his hands on my thighs, pulling my legs apart. It doesn’t take long before he’s returning the favor, gently biting, licking, teasing, pulling, tasting, eating, sucking on my swollen pussy lips. I’ve got to stop what I’m working on while the first, then second and third orgasms hit me in quick succession. That’s just as well. I don’t want him coming too soon.

I get up, crawling over his body until my legs are outside of his and my pussy is sliding over his swollen cock. He puts his arms up and grabs hold of my breasts while I slowly impale myself. Barely moving at all, I squeeze my cunt muscles around his dick, then start riding him for all he’s worth. Believe me, he’s worth a lot. His hips start bucking upwards, pushing him deeper and deeper inside.

Just when I think he’s ready to erupt, I slow things down, crawling off for a special surprise. Sneaking back into bed, I hand him my special treat: a tiny little four-inch dildo and a tube of KY jelly. First, he slicks it up with a little lubrication the natural way. He gently pushes the fake cock along my slit, into my pussy. Then, with a little KY, he slides it up into my ass and holds it there. Johnny has always dreamed of a threesome, and this is my way of giving him a treat. As I slip back on top of his still-erect cock, I can feel the pressure between his thick dick in my pussy and the fake dick in my ass. It doesn’t take too long before I can feel him spraying my insides with his thick seed. My orgasm hits at nearly the same time.

As I lay on his chest holding him close, I am keeping him inside me, clenching my muscles to keep his cock and the dildo both lodged deep inside as long as I can.

All this time, we haven’t said word to each other. He knows I have a job to do tomorrow night that will keep me away from him in another man’s bed. But tomorrow is another day. He also knows he’s my husband and I’m his wife. And, most importantly, I love him.