All Comments on 'Land of Enchantment'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more, more

Great story,thought, not just ex, send us more

31133113almost 18 years ago
Warm and Enchanting

Everything about this story had warmth and enchantment, the people, the places, the journey, even the leisurely pace. I liked how this story took its time, warming us up with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
horny

hi that was great story, i really enjoyed it thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
heartwarming

Another great story from you...I'm so glad he's well on his wa y to finding himself and his happiness.

Malice2Malice2over 16 years ago
Salty and Sweet, always a good combo!

Loved the build-up to the final sex scene. Every time you introduced a new guy, I thought it would end up being the same guy he watched in the men's room. Thanks for not being that predictable! I've never been out west so your scenery descriptions were cool too. (I'm living vacariously through your stories) Really good stuff; Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Santa Fe Tryst

A great story and one that reminds me of a similar incident in a small town outside Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I met a man at a small resturant and after a long conversation at the counter eating, I left with him and went to his ranch out the the country where I had my first gay sex and lost my cherry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...