Land Rites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers

After I pulled out, Siobhan turned to face me. "That's one we can cross off our wish list," she grinned as she casually wiped her dripping cunt with the tail of her shirt before pulling up her pants. When she saw I was watching, she shrugged. "It's easier to explain a wet patch on my shirt than a wet patch on my crotch"

I fixed my own clothing and picked up the empty carton, and we returned to the shed, where we were greeted by the delicious aroma of cooking. Steel mesh had been placed on top of some of the braziers to grill steaks, chops, and sausages for lunch, and people were lined up with chunks of freshly baked bread. When everyone had been fed the youngest children were sent out to hunt for the hidden sweets, followed in turn by the other age groups.

The rest of the afternoon was taken up organising and supervising activities for the youngsters. After the evening meal, a bodrhan, a flute and a fiddle were produced, and between draughts of strong Irish porter, everyone danced long into the night. Not being much of a drinker, I nursed the one tankard of the strong dark beer all evening, which was just as well, because after I was in bed Ma came in as horny as the night before, but fortunately for me not as energetic.

The next day was pretty much like the day before, as were the remaining days of the spring celebrations. Daylight hours were occupied with games, races, competitions and other diversions for the children, and the evenings were devoted to singing, dancing and drinking. I noticed that some of the younger girls had started seeking the company of boys in a similar age bracket, and although there was never any indication of anything even remotely improper, I couldn't help wondering for the umpteenth time about my own origins. Throughout the festival I was intrigued by the two faces of my Ma. Whilst Siobhan and I seized whatever opportunities presented themselves to slip away for a fuck, Ma took her appointed duties seriously. During the day and evening she was the dignified Earth Mother, but once everyone had retired for the night she became my very earthy mother.

All too soon it was Sunday again, and shortly before lunch we all assembled in the shed for the last time. There were no exotic costumes this time, but symbolic of their roles as Goddess of Spring, and Danu The Earth Mother respectively, Grandma wore a plain blue dress, whilst Ma was dressed in a pastel green skirt and blouse.

Grandma led us all out of the shed and into the field, and approached me and Ma, bearing the earthen bowl which had been used to catch Danu's pollen coated pubic hairs when I had clipped them on the first morning. Holding the bowl aloft for a few seconds, she handed it to Ma.

"This feast that was opened, now shall be closed
By Danu, Earth Mother, and the Ploughman She chose.
That which did grow at the place of all birth,
Now shall be scattered, returned to the Earth."

As the last words were spoken, Ma tipped the bowl, and its contents glittered in the sunlight as the breeze carried them away. Dropping the bowl, she stepped on it, grinding it to dust in the dirt.

Turning to face the throng, Grandma addressed them in a clear loud voice. "Friends, thank you all for gracing our farm with your presence, and making the Leap Year Spring Festival a successful and enjoyable occasion. The Duffys invite you all to gather again at their farm on the first day of Spring, four years from now for the next Festival."

The entire final ceremony and invitation had taken no longer than twenty minutes, and then we all filed back into the shed for a lunch grilled over the braziers. When everyone had eaten, Father O'Brien conducted another short mass, after which the visitors began packing up to return to their homes.

Ma, Siobhan and myself stayed chatting with Grandma and Granddad until the evening meal, and then Ma said we should leave because she was expected back at work next morning. Grandma held me back as Ma and Siobhan were getting into the car, and told me how impressed she had been with the Ploughman, and invited me to visit again when the weather warmed up. When I reached the car, Siobhan was behind the wheel with Ma beside her, so I climbed into the rear seat. Heading down the long dirt driveway to the road, what Grandma had said began to sink in. I wouldn't have thought anything of it except that she had stressed the word 'Ploughman', and in the same sentence invited me to visit again. The memory of her lying stretched out with her big brown nipples standing rigid, and her pussy aimed in my direction, made the beast between my legs twitch. Her parting remarks had more than likely been perfectly innocent, but that didn't mean I couldn't speculate.

At the end of the driveway, Ma got out to open the gate onto the road, and when we passed through she closed it and climbed in beside me. "You know Dermot," she said quietly, "this past week you have given your Aunt and me some wonderful memories." Looking into my eyes, she laid a hand on my knee. "They don't have to be just memories if you don't want them to be. "I mean it doesn't have to end with the festival." Her hand moved further up my thigh, and I slumped back against the door with a grin.

Taking this as agreement she quickly leaned forward to unfasten my jeans, and as I watched my hard cock disappear into my Ma's mouth, I knew that my future was going to be even better than I could have hoped.

rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers