All Comments on 'Landlady Ch. 02'

by cummykaze

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Damn, she's a wild and crazy woman

That boy is going to have his hands full. She will want to be with him all of the time now, since he is so good at role playing. She's going to fuck that poor boy to death.Thanks for the chapter....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cards

I got a room in a boarding house, the owner was a lady about 55 years old, husband deceased.Once a week she would have a girl friend over to play cards with her.They would drink a bit, laugh a lot and then the friend would go home.One night her friend didnt turn up, she knocked on my door asked would i like to play some cards, o.k. so we played euchre, her drinking red wine.Then she said lets up the stakes, you lose a hand you take an item of clothing off, embarrassed i said no, she said scared are you , no, so lets play.To cut a long story short,she was down to just her panties and i my briefs.Her breasts were out, not bad, a little droopy, reasonable figure,actually my cock was hard in my briefs, so i was trying so hard to win the last game so i would not have to expose myself.Lost, so i stood up, pulled the briefs down, and apologised for my hard cock.She stood up, came over to me, knelt, handled my cock, looked up at me, and put my cock in her mouth.Wow she could suck and boy did i want to cumm, however she stopped, stood up and said please fuck me, i havent been fucked for some time.She grabbed my hand and guided me to her bedroom, pulled her pants down, knelt and said i like it doggy style.I pushed my cock into her wet cunt and hammered away at her, fast , slow, deep, all the way out, back in, she moaned, as her fingers went to her cunt as i pumped into her.I felt her cumming, she was a great fuck, very wet and juicy, my cock had expanded, i could hold back no more as i flooded her insides with cumm.She kept yelling give it to me, fill me as i kept fucking until i could fuck no more.I rolled off, lay flat as she straddled my face with her cumm filled cunt, i licked her clit as she ground into me, then came on my face.I fuck her all the time, and now we often have a threesome with her little card playing friend, Gail,once being told Gail liked it in her arse but was too shy to ask, so while She sat on Gails face,i pulled out of Gails cunt, lifted her legs and pushed my cock into her very tight arse, so tight, Gail struggled until i was all the way in, fucking her tight channel, until i could take no more and flooded her insides with my cumm.I pulled out, and she said to Gail, see i told you that you could take it in there.It was her first time.

waltonsiwaltonsiabout 15 years ago
carnt wait

well written and good story so far.. looking forward to the next chapters ..

d10111944d10111944about 14 years ago

You need to do more installments for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Almost

Well we are getting there!

Like the ground rules.

The person who wrote 'Cards' was a good story.

REgards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous