Lara and Christina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,142 Followers

She grabbed Lara by the back of her head now and forcefully pulled her captive's mouth to her dripping pussy. As she felt the touch of Lara's wet tongue, a soft moan escaped from her mouth and she pushed her new plaything harder against her cunt. Lara thought that if she could just make this woman cum quickly then her nightmare might finally be over and she focused on Mary's erect clit, swirling her tongue around it before flicking it with the very tip.

Mary was in heaven but she wanted more. She ordered Lara to use her fingers and to fuck her with them. Lara inserted one, then two but, when Mary screamed that she wanted more, she slowly put a third finger up the woman's dripping pussy and began to thrust them in and out. As she did do, the pressure on the back of her head increased and she could felt the other woman grind her pussy against her mouth. Lara knew the other woman was close so she increased the force behind her fingers and quickened the flicking of her tongue. In no time at all she was rewarded by the feeling of Mary's pussy convulsing around those fingers and the woman's whole body shuddering to a climax as she stood over her.

As she finally started to come back to reality, Mary heard a noise at the door and turned to see Christina standing there. Her daughter looked around the room in amazement. Her father and uncle were sitting in the two armchairs slowly wanking the only erect cocks she had ever seen in all her eighteen years. (She hadn't even caught sight of the doctor's prick when he had secretly fucked her earlier.) But the main action, the one thing she couldn't tear her eyes away from, was her naked mother towering over an equally naked Lara.

"I thought I heard a noise. Is everything ok?" the young girl nervously asked. She pulled her big fluffy dressing gown tightly around her body because, even though no-one else knew, she was naked underneath and there seemed to be enough naked people in this room already.

"Everything's fine, darling. We were just teaching this slut a lesson. She has obviously seduced you and made you do things you didn't want to do so she had to pay a price." Christina had never seen her mother naked before but she thought she was beautiful with her full breasts and her bald pussy. But she was confused. Lara had been nice to her and done wonderful things to her. Had she been tricked? Had she been used?

"What did you do to punish her?"

"Just what she deserved, sweety. I spanked her bottom with your hair brush. The slut liked it, so much her pussy was dripping."

"You spanked her? She liked it?"

"Yes, dear. She is a very evil woman and she deserved everything that has happened to her."

"Can I see her bottom?"

"Of course, darling. Stand up, slut, and bend over the coffee table again."

Lara had thought for one single moment that she would be allowed to leave when her younger colleague had entered the room but, listening to the exchange between mother and daughter had filled her with a deepening dread that her ordeal was not yet over.

"Now, slut!"

Lara nearly jumped to her feet and bent over. She put her hands back on the edge of her table, glad for the small mercy that her long, dark hair was hanging down over her face and hiding the embarrassment she was feeling. She couldn't believe she was showing her spanked bottom to her younger colleague.

Christina looked in amazement at the angry red cheeks before her and she felt a now familiar tingle between her legs.

"Can I spank her too, mother?"

"Of course you can, dear. You can do anything you want to her. She has been very, very bad and deserves any punishment you see fit."

Lara looked up and saw the girl pick up the wooden hair brush her mother had used earlier and approached her with a strange look on her face. She straightened up and pleaded with her younger colleague.

"Please, Christina, please don't spank me any more. I don't think I could take any more today. Please."

Christina looked to her mother for guidance and the older woman simply nodded for her to continue before she grabbed Lara by the hands and pulled her back over the table.

"Mother said you are a slut, Lara, and sluts have to be punished. Now, do as you are told and keep your bottom still. I've never spanked anyone before so I want to do it right."

With that she lashed out and delivered the first slap of her young life, amazed at the way Lara's cheek rippled with the effects of the blow. Having hit Lara's right cheek the first time, she now aimed for the left one. This time it seemed to hit Lara even harder and the poor woman's body arched with the pain. She would surely have tried to escape her young tormentor if the girl's mother didn't have such a firm grip on her wrists. .

Lara tried again to get through to her young lover. "Please, Christina, I've never been abused like this in my life. It's too much, especially being beaten by someone as young as you."

This last remark made Christina very angry and she landed an even harder blow with the hair brush on Lara's right cheek before striking her older lover's left cheek just as hard.

"What do you mean "someone as young as me," slut? Am I not old enough, good enough, to spank you? I think you are being very insolent. For that I am going to spank you even more."

"Please, Christina, I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by it. I can't take this any more. Please do not spank me again."

But the girl was no longer listening. She was becoming just as excited as her mother had when she had spanked Lara first. She swung the hair brush even harder now, landing blows on both sides, just below each cheek, an area even her mother hadn't touched. She hadn't noticed, however, that her exertions had caused her dressing gown to open and, as it began to get in her way, she simply shrugged it off and let it fall to the floor. Her mother, father and uncle all stared at the naked girl before them, watching as her young breasts swung around each time she spanked Lara. Her mother looked too at the dark hairs covering her daughter's pussy and thought it might be time to teach her daughter to shave. Her father and uncle merely smiled to each other and stroked their already hard cocks even faster.

Lara was crying uncontrollably now and when Christina stopped she took a deep breath and tried to pull away from her captor. Mary had other ideas however. Keeping a firm grip on the other woman she beckoned her daughter to come over, whispered something in the young girl's ear, then smile malevolently at the other woman.

Lara tried to watch what Christina was doing but the girl now stood behind her and the next thing the poor woman knew was when she felt Christina begin to insert the handle of the hair brush into her pussy. She tried to close her legs but it was too late. Christina was doing exactly what her mother had told her to do and was looking forward to fucking her colleague with the hair brush. She had never used a dildo in her life and now she was going to use the brush as one and, even better, she was going to use it on another, older, woman.

The handle was wide and was about eight inches in length but it slipped into Lara's overflowing pussy with ease. When it was all the way in, Christina began to slowly fuck it in and out of her colleague's dripping cunt.

"God, Lara, you're soaking wet. Mother was right. You did enjoy being spanked. You really are a slut."

"NO!" screamed Lara, but she knew her body was responding to being so viciously fucked, she knew she was going to cum again in front of Christina, in front of her parents and in front of Mr Sanderson.

"Is this what you want, Lara? Do you want to be fucked in front of us all? No? Well, why is your body pushing back against the brush? Why is your pussy so wet? The juices are running down the handle, Lara?"

She didn't wait for an answer this time but began thrusting the brush into Lara's cunt, even harder, even faster. She reached underneath her victim and began to rub the woman's clit, just as Lara herself had taught her to do, and rammed the brush handle roughly into poor Lara's pussy once again with renewed vigour.

Rubbing the woman's clit frantically now, she pushed the brush all the way in one final time and suddenly Lara exploded in orgasm. As the waves of lust and pleasure washed over the poor woman, Christina continued to rub her clit and continued the assault on her pussy, deeper and deeper, harder and harder, until Lara finally collapsed on top of the table.

Mary released her prisoner who fell to the floor, totally overcome by the pain in her bottom and one of the biggest orgasms she had ever had. The young girl who had delivered it smiled in satisfaction and joined her naked mother on the couch. She suddenly realised she was naked but no-one seemed to be bothered and mother and daughter began to cuddle like two lovers in front of the men. Christina could feel that she was soaking between her legs and was desperate for someone to touch her pussy but she was also desperate to see what was going to happen to Lara next.

Especially as her father and uncle were now approaching the poor woman with two very big, very hard cocks.

0131aj
0131aj
1,142 Followers
12