Las Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers

Danny laughed as Mary was once again sucking slowly at Danny's cock, making it hard as a rock once again; "Yeah Mikey, Sam and I got it on awhile ago. Maybe tonight I'll try out Piper and we can both decide which is tighter."

They both started laughing as Mike took off the last remaining article of clothing. Both Mary and Nessa caught their breath as they saw the huge piece of meat dangling between Mike's legs.

From the other room, as she rode Cooper's huge cock Jillian yelled out. "Hell Mike you're next. Yesterday was Danny's nine inches, today was Cooper's twelve inches, next I graduate to your monster, get it good and hard in Sam, cause I'm next!"

Jillian's hair whipped around her angelic face as she cupped her large tits and bounced up and down on Cooper's long thick cock. His cock was touching areas no other cock had in the past and as she watched Mike slip his even larger cock into Sam's tiny pussy she just imaging him touching even more unexplored areas of her womb.

Mike gathered Sam's long dark locks in his large black hands and pulled back towards him. This caused Sam to be pulled further into his cock. She looked back and through clenched teeth let out inaudible words, gasping she spat out; "Oh Mikey you're filling me like I've never been filled before. Yes Nessa suck on my tits, oh my god I've never felt anything like this before. To make it perfect I would love a cock in my mouth right now."

With Delinda and Ed now resting on the other sofa, Ed hopped up and moved over to Sam, he offered Sam his cum covered cock and she willingly rolled her tongue around the head tasting the familiar juices of Delinda cunt on his cock. She began bobbing up and down and at the same time Nessa arched upwards and began lapping away at his cum filling balls. Sam's throat was filled with Ed's cock when Mike slammed hard into her, driving Sam face hard against Ed's belly.

Nearby Piper watched her future husband drive his big black cock into her body double. She stood over Mitch and reaching at her waist and pulled open the tie that held her dress closed. It parted and she let it drop from her body. She was naked under it and other then having a thick patch of hair covering her pussy, she looked nearly the same as Sam. She turned her back to Mitch and straddled his lap. His average sized cock slipped easily into her Mike stretched pussy. Mitch immediately cupped her high firm tits and pulled her body to his. She turned her head and their lips met, her long mane of dark hair covered his face and upped body. She began riding up and down on his cock as his hands slipped down to play with her erect clit. This sent her over the top and came all around his cock. With his earlier stroking, her fabulous lips and her tight spasming cunt he couldn't hold off any longer and came deep in her tight pussy.

On the other couch Mary rested her head on the arm of the sofa watching Mike slam his cock into Sam's tight pussy. Mary's mouth was open trying to get more air into her large lungs as Danny fucked her hard from behind. He looked around the room and was amazed at all the people who he cared about the most in the world were here sucking and fucking one another. He went into overload and began fucking Mary's cunt harder and harder. The sounds of his thighs slapping against hers filled the room. He cupped her huge swaying tits and teased her nipples causing her to moan.

"Yes Danny fuck me harder, god I love the way you fuck me I wish we could do this forever. Danny look at Sam take that big black cock, god it's gotten me so fucking hot, oh shit Danny I'm cumming, yes harder, please cum with me. Fill me with your seed, please, now, now cum with me!"

Danny slammed hard into her and gripping her hips held her tight to his belly. Grinding his hips against her, he let go another load of hot thick cum deep in her pussy.

She collapsed on the sofa and Danny fell against her sweat covered body.

Close by Mike picked up the pace of fucking Samantha Jean, all of a sudden she let out a loud scream around Ed's cock and shook violently and came all around his cock. At that exact moment Mike pulled back and she fell forward, his cock popped out of her squirting cunt. He drove forward and slipped lower then her body and his cock parted the lips of Nessa's pussy that was oozing her juices. She let out an animal like growl as he slipped deep into her gorgeous body.

Sam pulled her lips off of Ed's cock and rolled off the sofa and lay panting on the floor. At the same time Mike covered Nessa's body with his sweating body. She still had her dress covering her upper body. She struggled to pull it off, but it stuck to her glistening body. Nessa gave up and wrapped her arms around Mike's naked back and held on for dear like as he slammed harder and harder into her tight lithe body. Her legs wound around his hips and they matched each other thrust for thrust as the two of them, so sexually attracted to each other for so many years finally got the chance to unleash such animal lust. They raced to the finish line together and both came at the same time. She exploded around his cock and he emptied his bloated balls in her quaking cunt. As Mike fell against Nessa he looked up and the entire room was watching the couple on the sofa. Mike smiled; "I guess they are right, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

Jillian patted past Mike and laughed; "I guess you're right Mike, just get ready cause when I come back out I want that big black cock next." She slapped him playfully on the ass and picked up her large handbag and disappeared into the bathroom.

Everyone slowly started getting up and began feeling uneasy sitting around naked, that is until Cooper came strolling in wearing only his bowling shoes; "Anyone up for a game?"

Everyone started laughing and cutting jokes about "up for a game".

Cooper opened one door and there was a huge spread of food and everyone began chowing down. Between the food and the additional drinks everyone was well on their way to becoming more comfortable with their nakedness. Everyone stopped talking when Jillian came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a red satin nightie trimmed in black. Her large tits were bulging over the top and ended in mid-thigh. She had reapplied her make-up and had her hair piled up on her head, her long slender neck was exposed. She walked slowly over to her husband, sitting on his lap she wrapped her arms around his neck and placed a soft kiss on his lips. As she did this she wiggled her hips and felt his cock rising and poked against her exposed pussy.

Ed tried to wrap his arms around her, but she got up quickly and went to get some food and a drink. When she bent over at the table her nightie rose and gave everyone a great view of exposed pussy.

After getting her fill she walked over to Mike and taking his hand led him slowly out of the room and into the bedroom. Mike looked back at Ed who just smiled at him and gave him the thumbs up.

Once they disappeared, the others in the room began to pair off for round two. Delinda walked over to Cooper; "You fucked my mother; want to try the daughter next?" The two of them also headed off to another bedroom for some alone time. Ed matched up with his surrogate daughter, Nessa Holt. Samantha and Piper kissed each other and both took a hand of Danny's and led him over to a sofa. This left Mary who bent over Mitch, feeding him her full firm tits.

Mitch reached behind her and slid his hands up and down her gorgeous tapered back. He pulled her harder to his mouth as he moved from one tit to the other and soon they were dripping with his saliva. This was driving Mary crazy. She loved having her tits played with and mauled. Mary's long dirty blonde hair fell from her shoulders and covered his head and upper body.

As Mitch feasted on her tits she reached down with one soft hand and began stroking his cock. It was already stiff from sucking on her mammoth tits. Mary slowly pulled away from his mouth and slipped to her knees. His cock was covered as she swayed her hair back and forth tickling every nerve ending on his belly and cock. He arched his back as her full wet lips opened and latched onto his thick cock.

"Oh god Mary, if you only knew how many times I watched you from the wings, gazing at your gorgeous body and lovely face. I've imagined your always wet lips parting and taking me into your wet mouth. Oh fuck I'm going to cum if you don't stop soon."

Mary looked up at Mitch with those dark eyes and ran her tongue around and around his swelling head; "Yes Mitch, cum in my mouth, I want to taste your seed!" Her mouth clamped down on his cock and bobbed faster and faster taking him deep in her mouth.

"Mary if I cum in your mouth we won't be able to fuck."

"Oh yes we will, cause after you cum, I'm going to help you onto that couch over there and I'm going to sit on your face. You see I've thought about your head between my legs sucking my cunt and making me cum. I know by then you'll be ready to fuck me."

Mary took his cock back in her mouth and Mitch was in heaven as the wetness and heat from her mouth drove him crazy.

Gripping her long silky hair he let out a loud groan; "Oh my god Mary here I cum, take all of my cum down that sexy throat of yours."

She swallowed and swallowed as stream after stream bathe her tonsils and throat. Finally he was spent and he slumped down in his wheelchair. Mary stood up and a tiny drop of his cum was at the corner of her mouth. Her tongue slipped out and licked it sexily into mouth and let out a loud moan.

Mitch looked up at her through lazy eyes and a tiny smile crossed his lips as this gorgeous big breasted woman had just swallowed his spunk and waited for him satisfy her.

Mary wheeled the chair over to the couch and helped him to lie down on the sofa. Pushing the chair aside, she smiled and climbed aboard lowering her dripping cunt to his waiting mouth.

On the other couch Ed and Nessa were watching the scene unfold before them as Nessa slowly stroked Ed's nice firm cock. She had one of her slender shapely legs draped over his and he was slowly fingering her dripping pussy and clit, every few seconds he would dip one or two fingers into her hole and withdraw it along with a gob of her thick creamy juices.

Nessa couldn't take it any longer and with a loud groan knelt down and took Ed's six inch cock down her throat. Even though it wasn't the largest cock, it was rather thick and it caused her full wet lips to stretch to the max.

Ed loved the look of Nessa going down on him, her long shiny silky black tresses danced about his thighs as she sucked lovingly on his cock and balls. Popping his cock from her mouth she drew first one nut into her mouth and then the other. Rolling them around in her mouth she sucked on them and this drove him crazy.

Ed slipped around on the couch and now drew her down on his body. Her head resumed bobbing up and down on his cock as he pulled her hips down to his face. His hands cupped her tiny compact ass and squeezed and caressed it. Spreading her cheeks he slipped one finger in her tight puckered asshole and she groaned around his cock and sucked harder as he ate away at her dripping pussy. He loved parting her thick black lips and seeing the bright pink wet inner lips. Juices bubbled out of her quaking hole as his tongue darted in and out driving her over the top and letting go a steady stream of juice from her hole.

Nessa's entire body glistened as she collapsed on Ed's body and shook. Slowly she regained her strength and resumed sucking his cock. It was now stiff as it ever was and she spun around and lowered her pussy onto Ed's stiff cock. It was the tightest and hottest cunt he had ever felt and he drew her mouth down to his. She licked her juices from his lips and chin and this heightened her arousal even more. She slowly began to ride his cock.

When Jillian and Mike got to the bedroom Jillian turned into a sex maniac. She pushed Mike to the bed and climbed up on top of him and immediately began worshiping his huge cock. The entire room was filled with the sounds of her sucking, licking and moaning. She ran her lips and tongue up and down his stiff shaft and sucked his huge nuts into her mouth. As she did this her tiny white hands were a blur on his thick black shaft.

Mike was able to spin her around and he was now staring at one of the prettiest pussies he had ever seen. The lips were a mere line between her legs and when he parted them with his thumbs he uncovered her pink inner lips and semi-erect clit. With his spreading her lips he darted his tongue in and out and this drove her wild, sucking harder and moaning louder around his stiff cock. Mike's face was covered in Jillian's juices within minutes and he continued to lap away at her pussy through a second and third orgasm.

Jillian finally rolled off of Mike trying to regain some of her strength after cumming so many times.

Mike propped his head up on one arm and just stared at the lovely creature next to him. He always loved the look of a satisfied woman sharing his bed.

Jillian, still with her nightie on slipped from the bed and stood there swaying as she played with the bottom of the nightie. Crossing her arms she slowly drew the garment up and over her head.

Mike was amazed how firm this woman in her late forties still looked, her firm thighs and tight pussy, her flat belly and ample hips. Looking upwards her full firm tits put her daughter's to shame. They were a large C or D and crowned with half dollar sized dark pink aureoles with tens of tiny bumps surrounding her pencil eraser sized nipples that were a dark red or maroon. Her long graceful neck was exquisite and her face looked like an angel, except those lips when around his fat black cock transformed her into one hot white slut.

Jillian raised her arms causing her tits to sway and rise even more. She slowly pulled the pins from her hair and her long blonde locks tumbled about her shoulders and upper breasts. She stepped close to the bed and once again wrapped her tiny fingers around Mike's aching cock. As she bent over to draw it into her mouth Mike grabbed her and rolled her onto the bed.

Mike got off the bed and positioned Jillian on her back, her head hanging slightly off the bed with her long blonde hair dangling down and nearly touching the floor. With her body spread out, she was vulnerable to Mike's wishes. He slid his hands up and down her body and she twisted and moaned at his caresses. With his cock dangling about her face he wiped his pre-cum head across her cheek and lips. She parted her lips and he feed his cock into her mouth and with the angle as such he slid down her throat. It shocked both Mike and Jillian that she was able to take his entire 14 inches down her throat. He used her mouth as one would use a pussy and he began fucking away at her stretched lips.

Jillian was breathing through her nose as her tongue rolled around the shaft as it plunged in and out of her mouth. She was moaning constantly and started to groan wildly when Mike began playing with her ripe stiff nipples and dragging his nails across her flat belly to her sopping pussy. Driving two fingers into her cunt put her over the top and she shook as she came once again.

Mike knew if he didn't pull out of this sucking machine of a mouth he would be cumming down her throat and he like the thought of that, but fingering her quaking tight pussy, he just had to fuck it and feel her tight cunt around his cock.

Jillian let out a cry; "No Mike, please bring it back here I want you to cum all over my face and tits, please?"

Her dark blue eyes pleaded with him; "Sorry Jillian, maybe later, but right now I want to fuck this pussy of yours. I want to hear you scream and cum all over my big black cock."

She spun around and spread her legs; "Yes, you can cum all over my body later. Put that big night stick in my cunt and make me feel it in places no cock has ever been before/"

Mike grabbed her ankles and spreading them placed them on his shoulders causing her pussy to stare up at the ceiling. He eyed her puckered asshole and thought twice, maybe late. He ran the fat bloated black head back and forth across her tight slit and leaning forward they slowly parted and like an industrial vacuum, she sucked his cock in. He threw her head back; never before had he ever fucked a woman Jillian's age and have a cunt this tight. He began sliding in and out, with every downward push, another inch or two slipped into her cunt. After about three or four minutes he was totally in her.

Jillian was gasping for air and her head rolled from side to side from the unbelievable tingling and fireworks going off in her pussy. Her once gorgeous hair was a tangled mess about her head and her entire body was covered in a thin sheer of sweat. She pulled him down to her, wrapping her arms around his neck as she drove her tongue down his throat.

Mike picked up the pace as he fucked away at her now gaping pussy. Pulling his mouth from hers he kissed her neck and captured one stiff nipple between his big black lips. She went into orbit when he sucked hard and bit down slightly and she came once again. Her tightening pussy literally drew the cum from his balls and before he could control himself he started cumming. The first shot bathe her womb. Pulling out he gripped his cock and shot stream after stream over her belly, tits and chin. She let out a scream and came again as the thick hot fluid covered her sweaty body.

Mile collapsed on top of Jillian and she ran her fingers over his bald black head. Kissing his forehead she whispered; "Thank you", and drifted off to sleep.

In the other bedroom Cooper and Delinda stood toe to toe next to the bed. He placed tiny featherlike kisses on her shoulder and worked his way to her long graceful neck. Slipping the long golden locks away from her neck he kissed his way along her neck, to her ear and about her chin and did the same on the other side. As he did this his hands were traveling up and down her smooth tapered back and down her trim tight ass. Gripping those two perfect globes in her hands he parted them and tickled her asshole with his fingertips. She wiggled again him and felt his cock rise and push against her flat belly. Spreading her cheeks he found her damp pussy and parted her fat lipped pussy and slipped a finger, then a second into her. She let out a moan and rolled her head back. He once again attacked her neck and moved down to her swaying tits.

Nowhere as large as her mother's Cooper loved how firm and high they stood on her slim chest. Being as thin as she was, it caused her tits to look larger then they really were. He pulled his fingers from her pussy and she groaned in disappointment. He parted slightly and cupped her firm tits in both hands and lowering his mouth he ran his tongue slowly around and around her stiff nipple.

Wanting him to suck on it hard, she crushed his head to her chest and he chuckled and drew the tip into his mouth, She again rolled her head back and savored the tingling that shot from her nipple down to her dripping pussy. She thought she would cum soon if he continued to ravish her tits and she did. She shook and her knees buckled and luckily the bed was behind her as she sat down and looked up at his through glassy eyes. Falling back onto the bed she reached up and beckoned him to lie with her.

Cooper hovered over her body and moved down to her flat belly, placing soft kisses there he moved to her long slender thighs working up and down them until her need was at a fever pitch. She grabbed him by the hair and directed him to her dripping pussy and he did not disappoint. He began lapping away at her like a starving cat to a bowl of cream, and cream she did. She came a second time in their short interlude and she smiled lazily at him and tugged at his shoulders and he slipped up next to her. His cock nudging at her pussy entrance and she knew she had to stop him.

TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers