Las Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew her father was safe and was deathly afraid of getting pregnant, little did she know that yesterday, the threesome with Danny and Jillian already resulted in fertilizing her egg.

"Cooper I can't unless you use a condom, how about a fantastic blow job!"

He smiled and pushed a stray lock of hair from her face and nodded.

She slid down his hairy body placing wet kisses as her approached his large cock. Gripping it in her long slim fingers she ran her long wet tongue around and around his cock and he arched his hips trying to get her to put it in her mouth. She smiled; "Ah ha Coop, now it's my turn to tease!"

She finally took the head in her mouth and began sucking. She bobbed up and down going deeper with each downward bob.

Cooper wound his fingers in her long blonde locks and found himself comparing her blow job to her mother's and found out her mother was a much better cock sucker. Delinda's advantage was her younger tighter body, what she lacked in experience she made up for in youthful exuberance.

Delinda was bringing herself to a fever pitch and had Cooper's cock and balls totally covered in her saliva. She had one hand shoved between her legs playing with her clit. "Oh my god Cooper I need to be fucked and fucked hard, NOW!"

He chuckled; "No worry Delinda."

He rolled over and opened the nightstand and pulled out a condom, waving it in the air he said; "Ta dah!"

A broad smile crossed her lips and she grabbed it and tore it open; "I think you'll love how I put this on you."

Putting the condom into her mouth she rolled it around with her tongue and gripping his cock slowly lowered her mouth and placed the head of his cock in her mouth she rolled the condom onto his cock slowly using her lips and tongue.

This drove Cooper wild and when she had the condom securely on his cock he grabbed her by the shoulders and tossed her onto her back like a rag doll.

She laughed; "A little anxious are we!"

Her laughter quickly turned to moans as he slid his huge stiff cock balls deep into her pussy sending her over the top once again. She met him thrust for thrust as she could feel wave after glorious wave of tingling take control of her pussy and as one orgasm ended another one began. She gripped his ass and he rode her as the two of them raced to an explosive ending.

Cooper was hovering over her; sweat dripped from his face and covered her chest. He picked up the pace as he ravished her fine tuned body. With her long legs wrapped around his back he drove deeper and harder into her. Slamming once more hard he held it there and exploded in her cunt. She felt the condom fill and she came once again, her legs falling to the bed as she gasp for air and looked up at him with a huge smile and kissed him tenderly saying; "Thank You!"

Back in the living room area Samantha and Piper were locked in a heated embrace. Danny was sitting on the sofa, his eyes glued to the two sexy women in front of him. He was slowly stoking his cock in anticipation of slipping it into both of these nearly identical women.

Piper broke the kiss and moved to Sam's perky tits and rolled the knob like aureole around in her mouth.

Sam ran her hands through Piper's dark locks and crushed her mouth tighter against her straining tit.

Danny stroked faster as Piper wiggled her tight little ass back in forth in front of him. Seeing those puffy cuntlips with a thin wet line forming around them really got him excited. The darkness of her pussy cunt compared to her already slim tanned legs was amazing and he couldn't wait to part them with his big cock and feel them envelope his cock. He slipped off the sofa and got behind Piper.

Under her came Samantha's voice, "Not yet Danny, get your ass back on the couch and wait till Piper and I are ready for you. We want a little time by ourselves before you shove that big cock into our tiny pussies."

With a grunt he flopped back onto the sofa and watched Piper slowly move from Sam's other tit to her flat belly and he could see the wet tail she left on Sam's tight petite body.

Sam's eyes were glassy from the passion building in her pussy. The anticipation of Piper licking her cunt was nearly unbearable, but she at the same time loved the teasing Piper was putting her through. She licked her full pouty lips and wiggled her finger over to Danny; "Come on you big baby, bring that big cock over here and I'll suck on it while Piper goes down on me."

Piper popped up smiling; "What gives you the idea that I'm going to go down on you?"

Sam took her head in her hands and guided it to her pussy which was wet and ready for some female attention. She let out a loud hiss when Piper's tongue came in contact with her dripping lips.

Piper's laughter quickly changed to the sound of slurping as she lapped away at Sam's pussy. Danny looked down in amazement because the sounds were different from what he had ever heard before. It was a gurgling, slapping sound of fluids and Samantha arched her back as Piper drove her over the top.

Samantha slipped her mouth off of Danny's cock so she could catch her breath and groan loudly; "Oh my god Piper, fuck my cunt with your tongue. Shit it feels like you're tearing my pussy out from the inside out. I've never felt anything like this before, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yesssssssss!"

Sam slumped to the floor and shook violently as wave after hot wave wracked her tiny body.

Piper slowly withdrew from between Sam's thighs, her face covered in Sam's hot sticky juices. She scrambled to Danny and kissed his hard. As they kissed, Danny licked the sticky female juices from her face. The kissing continued as Piper straddled Sam's prone body and lowered her pussy to Sam's face. Sam began licking at Piper's pussy lazily as she slowly recovered from on of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced.

Danny continued to kiss Piper as he slid a stray dark lock from her gorgeous face. His other hand dropped down to her orange sized tit and cupping it, thumbed her erect nipple what poked hard against his hand. His other hand dropped to her petite compact ass and squeezed it and pulled the cheeks apart. He felt Sam's tongue licking at her cunt and sucked one of his fingers into her mouth. When he pulled it out, covered in her saliva we ran it around her puckered asshole and stabbing at it slowly, but steadily slid it into her hole, past his first knuckle and then all the all in.

Piper moaned around his flicking tongue and wiggled her ass, crushing her dripping cunt harder against San's working tongue and lips. Suddenly she stiffened and let out a scream in Danny's mouth and flooded Sam's face with her thick creamy fluids. Limp as a rag, Piper rolled off of Sam and collapsed on the floor.

Danny was harder then he could ever remember being. He grabbed Sam by the legs and spun her around. Clamoring between her wide spread legs he rubbed his thick fat mushroomed head between Sam's swollen lips and lowering his hips, they parted and he slipped part her well muscled inner lips. She gripped his cock like a tight glove and deeper and deeper he slid in.

Samantha looked up at Danny, her dark glassy eyes fixed on his, she licked her glossy full red lips and groaned loudly; "Oh Danny, I forgot just how big and thick your cock was. You fill my cunt soooooo well. Now fuck me hard, just because I'm tiny most men want to treat me like glass. I want to be fucked and fucked hard, are you up to it?"

It was a challenge to Danny and he was more then willing to meet it. He reached down and raised her legs and placed them on his shoulders, exposing her cunt at the angle perfect for him to plunge straight downward and that is exactly what he did. The entire room was filled with his thighs and pubic area slapping loudly against her thighs and ass. With every downward thrust, thick creamy cum came squirting out of her cunt. The splashing sounds along with they skin slapping together drove them both wild.

Samantha groaned as she shook from the brutal fucking she was receiving. She came around his cock, squirting all over their joined appendages. She was gasping for breath through open mouth. "Oh fuck Danny, fuck, fuck, fuck me harder, oh shit I can't stop cumming. Please stop!"

Danny had lust in his eyes as he slammed harder and harder into Samantha's tight quaking cunt. When he heard her yell stop he knew he couldn't. Not until he came. He bent down and covered her mouth his and when he felt her tightened pussy let out another stream of cum. Danny felt the cum rushing out of his balls, into his shaft and as his cockhead expanded he exploded his hit jism into her clutching pussy. Danny fell to Sam's tiny body and rained kisses over her sweat covered face as both of their mouths were panting in loud gasps.

On the two adjoining sofas both couples fucked at a slow lazily pace. Both ladies were riding their partners cock; their heads turned watching the erotic sight on the floor behind them. With the action finally at an end both women, turned back to their partners and picked up the pace.

Mary rode Mitch's cock rolling her hips scraping her extended clit back and forth in his rough pubic hair.

He reached up and played with her huge swaying tits and every now and then rose up to suck one nipple into his mouth and lick at the stiff nub.

Mary picked up the pace, her long dirty blonde locks flew about her face and tits as she rose and fell faster and faster.

Mitch cupped her full firm as cheeks in his hands and finding her moist puckered hole drove one finger in deep.

This sent Mary over the top and came all over Mitch's prone body. She collapsed against his body, crushing her full tits against his chest. She slowly recovered and slipping off his body dropped her mouth to his cum covered cock.

She made eye contact with him, her dark eyes sparked with lust and smiling whispered; "Mitch, I'm going to suck the cum out of you cock. I want you to cum all over my face and tits."

Mitch let out a groan as she covered his cock with her full wet lips. She picked up the pace; her thick blonde hair covered his entire lower body. Digging his fingers in her hair he guided her up and down and he felt the cum begin to boil in his balls he arched his back; "here it comes Mary, get ready!"

She smiled up at him as she stroked his cock; "Come on Mitch, give me your cum. Come all over my face!"

Letting out an animal like groan she shot load after hot creamy stream all over her gorgeous face and tits. As it dripped from her face she scooped it up and licked it sexily into her mouth. Every ounce of his sticky cum slid down her throat. Letting out a sexy moan she whispered; "Delicious, hope there's more of that for me in the future."

She slid up his body and their lips met in a deep soul kiss.

On the other couch Nessa's long black glossy locks danced about her shoulders as Ed continued to slam his cock upwards into her tight dripping cunt. She let out a yelp when he gripped her ass tightly and stood up. Nessa wrapped her legs around his legs and giggled; "Ed where are we going?"

Ed laughed and walked with Nessa attached to his cock. Her gorgeous black body covered in a film of sweat contrasted dramatically with Ed's lily white body. He walked out of the room and entered the bedroom where Mike and Jillian were.

Jillian had her head resting on Mike's belly. She was stroking his cock lazily as she licked at the cum that oozed out of the large mushroom shaped head. Her dark blue eyes were fixed on the tiny hole as it opened and closed with her hand movement. Moving her head slightly her lips enveloped the entire head and she rolled the head around in her mouth,

She popped off of Mike when Ed entered the room with Nessa still attached to his cock. Ed slid Nessa of his cock and Nessa instantly climbed up onto and straddled Mike's cock. Gripping it at the base she aimed it at her cunt and lowered her pussy onto in.

Jillian, licked away at the exposed cock and Nessa's cunt whenever she lowered her body. With Jillian on her knees; Ed slipped in behind her and with one swift motion buried himself balls deep into her gaping cunt.

Watching is gorgeous wife licking away at the black cunt and cock sent Ed into overdrive. He slammed into Jillian as hard and as fast as he could. Her tits bounced back and forth and within seconds Ed pulled out and shot his load all over Jillian's back. Ed collapsed onto the bed and laid there watching the erotic threesome.

Nessa spread Ed's cum all over Jillian's back and raising her black cum covered fingers to her mouth, licked them clean. She continued to ride up and down on Mike's cock and she was shaking with her impending orgasm. As it overtook her body she let her cum ooze out of her cunt. She rolled off of Mike, his big fat black cock covered in her thick white sticky cream.

Seeing this Jillian let out a groan and began licking all of Nessa's cum from Mike's cock. Pulling her mouth off she smiled at Mike; "Okay stud, I got Ed's cum on my back, I just licked Nessa's cum from your cock, now I want your cum down my throat." With that she began sucking and bobbing up and down on his cock like a woman possessed.

Mike rolled his bald black head from side to side as he grabbed fistfuls of Jillian's thick blonde hair in his hands and guided her pretty face up and down his cock. "Okay Mrs. D. here it cums, oh fuck take my load."

Shot after shot filled her mouth as she struggled to swallow all of it. When he was done Jillian moved over to Nessa and lowered her mouth to Nessa's full red lips kissed her deep. They exchanged Mike's cum until all was swallowed. Jillian rolled onto her back totally exhausted.

The End

Epilogue: Six month's later just off the main floor of the casino was a ribbon cutting ceremony. It was for the opening of the Montecito's family day care center. At the ceremony were five ladies all about six months pregnant, they were Jillian and Delinda Deline, Mary Connell, Samantha Jane Marquez and Nessa Holt. Danny was responsible for all but Nessa. Nessa was impregnated by Mike Cannon, who since then has called off his wedding to Piper and is now married to Nessa.

As for Danny, he's now married to Delinda and lives with Ed and Jillian, where they all romp around till dawn. Mary and Sam also live in the Deline Vegas mansion and join in the fun whenever the babies don't interfere.

Just remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.