Laser Control Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

“Not hard at all, Miles,” Rebecca said coming to my defense as she always did. “I fell in love with Pierre right from the first and he with me.”

“Pierre, you are one lucky son of a bitch! You know that don’t you?” Vaughn had already wolfed his salad down and Antoine was removing the plate from in front of him.

“I don’t believe in luck, Miles. A man such as myself makes his own luck in the world.”

“I suppose that’s why you never got married all these years, Pierre. You were waiting for this little honey to come your way.”

“I never had time for relationships with all of my work.”

“Looks like your work finally paid off for you,” Vaughn said and gave a wink to Rebecca. “You two lovers going to get hitched?”

“Rebecca and I have never discussed marriage,” I said. “Our work is everything to us.”

“No, we haven’t,” Rebecca, said with one of her golden smiles in my direction. “But I’d marry Pierre in a second if he asked me.”

Vaughn gave a little grunt and laughed, but I could see the jealousy just below the surface.

The main course arrived and I was amused to watch both Vaughn and his son eat with hearty appetites. I never knew Antoine was such a good cook until that moment. On the opposite extreme, Brit ate like the proper young lady she had been bred to be. Twice through out the meal I caught Vaughn smiling over at his daughter, only to have her look more bored for his efforts.

“How long will you be out here in the desert with your sister and Dr. Koenig?” Brandon asked Remy when we were half way through the meal.

Remy didn’t know what to say. She never seemed to know what to say anymore and this alarmed me. Rebecca was not as talented in the uses of the laser reprogramming as I was, and her first creation with the laser, Remy though beautiful, was not turning out so well. Again perhaps I was just being paranoid. I had never known Remy before her reprogramming and perhaps she had never been the smartest of people. I just didn’t like the vacant stare she gave Brandon.

“Remy will be staying on for a few more weeks at least, Brandon,” Rebecca said, and once again saved the day. What a marvel my Rebecca was.

Antoine served us the dessert and then another glass of wine. Vaughn lit up a Cuban Cigar and puffed his smoke liberally about my dinning room. I didn’t like the way he pointed the cigar at me when he spoke.

“You going to show us that laser of yours after diner like you promised, Pierre?”

“I already showed you my lab this afternoon. I thought that…”

“Bull fucking shit! You showed us what you wanted us to see. I’m talking about the real McCoy, not some proto type you rigged up to show the tourists.”

I gave a slight nod of my head as if to say I was defeated. Vaughn just laughed at me and his big gut shook underneath the tablecloth. He got up from the table and as he did so his two children rose up with him.

“Why don’t you kids go out and watch the stars in the desert,” he dismissed his children. “Pierre and I are going to discuss business and he is going to fucking show me that mind control laser I’ve been paying for him to build all these years.”

“Come on, dad,” Brit protested. “This part would be interesting. I’d like to see it, too.”

“Not this time, Cheese Cake. You do like daddy says and run on along. Pierre and I are going to have us some good ole boy talking now.”

“Oh all right, dad. Come on Brandon,” Brit said leading her brother towards my back door.

“I’ll be just out back if you need me, dad,” Brandon reassured his father. Vaughn gave him a pat on the back.

“Rebecca, you accompany me and Miles into the lab, and why don’t you ask Remy to go outside with Brandon and Brit,” I instructed.

“Remy,” Rebecca said to her sister, and Remy only listened when Rebecca was talking to her. “Go on outside with these two. I’ll see you in a little while.”

Remy nodded and followed the Vaughn children outside. I was struck once more with the picture of a beautiful walking zombie as the young girl blindly did as she was told.

I led the way down to the basement, turning on some dim lighting, as the three of us made our way down the steep stairs to my laboratory. A door creaked on its hinges as I opened up the outer room. There was nothing but darkness beyond this and I would have preferred to keep it that way, but Vaughn stood behind me with all his authority.

“You really want to see this, Miles, and know the full truth?”

“You damn straight I do!”

“Then follow me. Rebecca please get the lighting.” I opened up the door after removing the triple lock I had placed on the outside. Not even Rebecca had the key anymore. After what she had done with Remy I couldn’t even trust her with the power of this room.

The laser set where it always had, standing on a tripod on the floor and aimed at the table where the subject (victim) lay during the procedure. The straps on the table and the prongs that held the subjects head were made of metal and shinned from the overhead florescent lighting. Over in the corner set the computer where I could program the laser intensity and probing depth and thus achieve the personality change in the individual lying on the table.

“There it is, Miles.”

Vaughn stepped over to look at my life’s work, but I noticed that even with all his bravado he did not get too close. “I know what this thing can do,” he stated simply.

“You are right, Miles. I have been lying to you. I didn’t want anyone to know what I had come across out here. I don’t think it’s time to take this to the outside world.”

“You’ve progressed a long way since you fried poor old Antoine,” Vaughn said, and I am sure the shock was visible on my face. I did not think anyone else knew of my experiment on Antoine and now here it was thrown in my face by the worst of all possible opponents. “Oh I have my sources, Pierre,” he told me.

I didn’t even respond. I looked over at Rebecca and she looked as alarmed as I did.

“And Pierre I also know about Rebecca,” Vaughn said, dropping another bomb on me. “You don’t really think I’m gonna buy this shit about a girl who is twenty-three years younger than you falling in love at first sight. No offence friend, but you aren’t exactly Mel Gibson.”

“You have me, Miles. Are you going to call the police or just take the laser from me?”

“I’m fixing to do what I always do, and that’s get what I want.”

“What do you really want?” this was Rebecca who now spoke for the first time since we had entered the lab. “That laser can give you whatever you really want, and don’t just think about the profit you can make. If you let Pierre and I keep it and continue our work out here maybe we can give you something better than what’s on the bottom line in your corporate accounts.”

Vaughn was really interested in what Rebecca had to say, and for the first time I let myself have a ray of hope. Maybe…

“What can you give me?” Vaughn asked, and he actually posed the question to Rebecca and not me.

“We can give you anything,” Rebecca said.

“Let me keep my work going just as it has been and I’ll do whatever you want me to, Miles,” I said, and though I’m embarrassed to admit, I was groveling at this moment.

Then Vaughn smiled. A thought had just occurred to him, and he knew exactly what he wanted me to do. When I heard what it was I was shocked, but left in a position where I agreed to do exactly as he had asked.

***

I waited in the office that was set off from my lab. Rebecca waited with me. We both were imbibing freely from the French Red we had opened earlier, after all this entire evening had been one big nightmare for us, and so getting drunk seemed an appropriate response.

“What time will this start?” I asked Rebecca.

“Soon, honey,” she answered and bent over to kiss my forehead. “You have succeeded like you always do. This is the solution we have been looking for. Stop feeling so bad.”

“I don’t know if I have succeeded yet. I won’t know until this little show commences,” and saying this I looked over at a couple of TV monitors that were positioned in front of us in the office. They showed black and white images of two different rooms in my home above us. I had security cameras hidden in every room of my home and could watch all the action from down here in the basement.

Camera one showed us Vaughn in his bedroom. He was a guest in my nicest spare room. He had just exited from the adjoining bathroom and was toweling off from a late night shower. As he dried his big bears body off I thought that he looked just as menacing as ever, and prayed silently that this plan would work.

Camera two allowed Rebecca and I to view a hallway that led down the east wing of my second story. All of the doors were closed as I panned the camera down the corridor, and I knew that spare rooms were behind each of those doors. No one was currently in this picture, but we were expecting some action there soon.

Just as I was beginning to jump out of my skin from the long wait and was starting to feel a familiar bout with my own paranoia coming on two figures moved into view of camera two from the end of the hallway. My plan was starting.

Remy and Brandon walked down the hall. Remy walked ahead of the big college football linebacker with that vacant look on her face. Brandon was behind her a couple of paces and watching her butt move inside those tight fitting jeans. They didn’t look like they had become very close.

“So is this your room?” Brandon asked Remy, sticking his hands inside his pockets self-consciously.

“Yes,” was all poor Remy could bring as a response.

“It’s kind of early. You want to maybe go back downstairs and do something for awhile?”

“No.”

“Oh,” the disappointment was evident on the pudgy face. “Well I guess I’ll say good night then.”

“Brandon,” Remy said turning to him from her bedroom doorway. The big guy jumped around at attention. “Would you like to come in and have sex?”

“What?” he asked, not thinking he heard her correctly.

“Do you want to come into my room and have sex with me?”

There was a second of surprised silence. Then, “Fuck – yes!” Brandon said rushing back down the hallway and up to Remy.

Remy held the door open for Brandon and he hurried inside with her. She closed the door behind them, and I immediately switched the camera two view to Remy’s bedroom. The image was even clearer in here because the room was small.

Brandon stood and watched Remy as she moved over to the side of her bed. He had been dumb struck by her words and the speed with which this night had just picked up for him. Also, I suspected this was his first time to get laid and he was not too sure what he should do next.

Nothing could have distracted Rebecca and I from watching camera two accept for action on camera one, and right at that moment we got our first. Vaughn looked up, as did Rebecca and I, when he heard a knock on his bedroom door. He wrapped the bath towel around his large mid section and strode across the carpeting of the room to get the door.

“Who the…” he opened the door with an angry glare, but then soften as he saw who it was. “Cheese Cake!” he exclaimed, and his voice had the first happy note I think I had ever heard in it.

“Can I come in and talk to you for awhile, daddy?” Brit asked, batting her big lashes up at her fathers hulking figure.

“You sure can, Cheese Cake. Come right on in here,” and holding the door open for her she came past her father standing in his towel and walked over to sit down on the king sized bed of the guest room.

Vaughn went over to her and sat down next to her on top of the bed, his weight lowering that side of the mattress considerably as he settled down. Brit was wearing the same little mini dress outfit she’d had on all day. Even in the black and white image of the camera I could see what a good tan she had running up those little thighs.

“Is everything all right, Cheese Cake?” Vaughn asked placing a fatherly arm around Brit’s shoulder.

“I’ve just been doing a lot of thinking tonight all of a sudden, daddy.”

“'Bout what, honey?”

“You and mommy…and me.”

“Your mom is still a painful subject for me, you know that Cheese Cake?”

“I sure do, daddy. And I hate it that you’re all alone.”

“Your mom was my life partner,” and as he said this she brought up one of her hands with delicate pink painted nails and ran it along his hairy chest.

“I don’t think the boy’s I see at college are good enough for me, daddy. They aren’t real men. They are too young and weak.”

“You are just like your mother, Cheese Cake. You look just like her, and now you seem to think just like her, too.” When Vaughn said this I let my breath go for the first time. Maybe I had succeeded yet again.

“Daddy, I need a real man,” Brit said casting her big blue eyes up at her father.

“My god!” exclaimed Vaughn. “I feel as if I’ve got your mother back with me again, and not some snotty sorority bitch.” Rebecca and I looked at each other and laughed when he said this.

“You are right daddy. I have been a selfish little bitch,” the hand with the pink nails was caressing Vaughn’s left nipple now, and her head was buried against his bulky forearm. “I don’t know what’s come over me tonight, but I have started thinking straight for the first time. I know now that I want to be the one who takes mamma’s place in your life. No one else but me is good enough for you, and no one else but you is good enough for me.”

Now there was action on both cameras one and two. All of it was happening simultaneously, and Rebecca and I had to move our gaze back and forth to take it all in. I’ll try and describe it the best I know how in these next few paragraphs because it all seemed to happen at the speed of light in the next few minutes.

“You wanna fuck?” Brandon asked Remy as soon as he got into her room.

“Yes,” Remy said. She reached down and pulled her sweater up over her head and freed herself from it. Beneath she had on one of her very nice looking strapless lace bras.

This drove Brandon wild and he came all the way up to the much smaller Remy and took her in a bear hug. He leaned down to run his mouth and tongue all across her face, then down her neck and shoulders, finally ending up pawing at her bra. His hands were groping frantically up and down her spine for the catch, but of course I knew it was in front because I’d had the pleasure of taking that particular bra off Remy many times in the last few weeks since she had joined my family.

It was fairly apparent that Brandon wanted to get her bra off her and get at her tits underneath, but I don’t think this was very apparent to Remy as nothing seemed to be with her, however she let him have his way with her just as Rebecca had instructed. Finally he just reached beneath the material of the bra and pulled up on it. Her breasts sprang out from below, her nipples already growing hard and erect.

Brandon could have been making a tackle behind the line he pounded Remy back on her bed fast and hard. Finally getting the picture Remy reached down and undid her bra and threw it off the bed. Brandon had both her tits in his mouth, his hands rubbed around her chest, leaving red marks. He was dry heaving still in his jeans, thrusting up his groin against Remy’s, his buttocks starting to hammer up and down on her like a pile driver. I thought that he would probably have his ejaculation in his pants.

On camera one Vaughn hand taken the petite form of Brit into his bear like arms and was holding her very gently. Brit reached up to him and their mouths met. Their tongues flicked out at each other, tickling and pleasing and going very slow and deliberate.

I was surprised by how gentle Vaughn was as he began to make love with his young daughter. For her part, Brit seemed to be in heaven as if this was her honeymoon night. She slowly moved her arms around her father’s bare back and hugged him to her as they played with their tongues.

Vaughn kissed Brit’s forehead lightly.

“I love you, Miles,” Brit said, using her father’s familiar name for the first time.

Vaughn sighed as she kissed down to his chest and began to suck on his nipple while he cradled her in his arms.

“Miles!” Brit exclaimed as she looked down and saw the enormous bulge protruding up from under the towel wrapped around his waist. She reached down to the towel and pulled it back. His cock was as big as he was and seemed to jump out at Brit as she unwrapped it from the concealment of the towel.

Brit squirmed out of Vaughn’s hold and slide down his chest, her mouth kissing all the way down. When she arrived at his groin she took careful and almost reverent hold of his penis. Her tongue came out of her mouth and she started licking the tip and giving it grateful little kisses.

I admired my work. Brit was definitely one of my masterpieces. I had done an excellent job with the reprogramming of her mind. I felt somewhat envious of Vaughn as I watched Brit open her mouth to take him all inside, and almost found myself wishing I too had a daughter.

On camera two Brandon had finally pawed his way down to Remy’s jeans, still holding her tits in one paw as he kissed her navel and reached for her zipper with the other. The blue jeans proved an easier item to take off of Remy than had her bra and as soon as he got them unsnapped he ran the zipper down to the bottom.

Remy had been pounded down onto the mattress by this time, Brandon easily weighing a hundred and fifty pounds more than she, but he had to get up to let her have room to kick up her feet. Both Remy and Brandon pulled down on her jeans, her cotton panties coming off in the same tug.

Rebecca and I had not shaved Remy in a while and a black triangle of pubic hair stood out above her snatch. Brandon pulled off one leg, and then reached back to tug on the other, turning the jeans inside out as he stripped Remy of them. Remy set up on the bed, her long legs half parted as she helped Brandon remove the last of her clothing.

Brandon, who had still not undressed himself, fell back down on top of Remy, and tackled her nude body to the mattress. His butt was still humping up and down on her as her mashed her down. I was happy I had purchased soft mattresses for all of my spare rooms.

He reached down and parted her willing legs. Lowering himself to her pussy he stuck his face into her tangle of hair and opened his mouth wide. I thought he had devoured his meal quickly at the dinner table that night, well I was now very amused by the way he ate Remy out. He was fast and furious, taking her lips inside his mouth, and forcing her clit out from between them.

Remy was lying back on the mattress and moaning softly. She wasn’t the brightest of girls anymore, but her ability to enjoy sex was higher than most, and the big linebacker eating her was starting to bring her to her first climax of the evening. Soon she reached down and pushed his face all the way between her legs and screamed her body racked with a sharp orgasm.

I could see from the camera that the parting between her legs was utterly soaked with a combination of Brandon’s saliva and her vaginal secretions. Brandon looked up from between her legs and had a very proud continence on his face at that moment. Here was a stud in the making!

On camera one, Brit was on her knees on the floor next to the bed and in-between Vaughn’s outstretched legs. Her head was driving down, bobbing up fast and then driving back down again. Her lips were pursed to an uncomfortable angle in order to accommodate his girth, and she couldn’t quite make it to the pubic hair at his base because he was too long for her small throat. Her nose just rubbed into the curly black hair on each downward motion of her head. Her right hand held the penis out for her mouth, and her left hand cupped the balls from beneath.

Vaughn seemed very well controlled and relaxed. He was stroking Brit’s head as she gave him the blow job. He was just looking down and watching her and allowing her to take her time in getting acquainted with his member. The look on his big face was one that told me he thought he was letting his daughter play with a new toy, and was exhibiting patience as she experimented.

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers