Laser Control Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

Vaughn reached over the bobbing head of Brit and found the zipper on the back of her one-piece mini dress. As she was bobbing up and down into his groin he just spread his legs a little further apart to make it easier for her and took the zipper down her back.

Again I was impressed by all of his control. He looked like he was opening up a business document at the office rather than undressing his petite, twenty-year-old blonde daughter who was on her knees giving him head.

Brit didn’t even have to take Vaughn’s dick out of her mouth as she shrugged back her shoulders to help him get her out of her dress. She did have to take the one hand off his balls long enough to let him help her get her arm out of the dress, and then replacing the hand back under his balls, which were pretty well scrunched up now from all the stimulation, she removed the hand that held his cock and let him remove her other arm.

Vaughn peeled the dress down Brit’s delicately shaped little body. Both Rebecca and I looked at each other in surprise as we saw that she was totally nude under the dress. Vaughn pushed the dress down past her hips, and she high stepped her knees up to get out of it entirely. Both of them were now naked, and she continued right on with the head, her bobbing between his legs never missing a beat.

Vaughn leaned back on the king sized bed and put his arms under his head as a pillow. Then he looked down his body and watched Brit continue to blow him. He looked like one satisfied customer. I had certainly made my boss happy.

Back on camera two, Remy had achieved climaxes several more times, and Brandon had been trapped between her legs as she closed her thighs over his head so he couldn’t get away. He had worked her clit out just as she liked it. Rebecca and I both knew this because we had taken turns doing it many times ourselves.

Finally when Remy couldn’t take it anymore she parted her thighs and set up in front of Brandon on the bed. He was between her legs and the bulge out of his jeans showed as he got up for air.

Remy helped him to undress. She reached under his T-shirt and brought it up over his large chest and stomach. He raised his arms over his head and Remy pulled it off for him. Then she was back at his jeans, her hands going just beneath his gut that stuck out several inches over his pants. She loosened the jeans, and he pulled them down to his ankles stretching out beside her naked body on the bed.

Brandon did not disappoint us. His cock was every inch that of his fathers. His penis flew out of his pants and slapped his belly as he kicked out of the last leg of his jeans.

Remy just sprawled back into the covers of the bed and hiked her legs up, parting her knees wide and waiting for her fuck.

Brandon didn’t make her wait long. Again he was the middle linebacker making a tackle in the backfield. He pounced on top of Remy and his raging penis led the charge. He landed right between her inviting and open legs. Her female opening was lathered up to the extreme and Brandon’s dick scored a touchdown on the first drive.

Remy arched her back, brought her legs up higher and wider to accommodate her big partner. Up to that point my member had been the only one to have the privilege of her entrance, and I was not as large as her young partner this night. She grabbed a hold of him tightly and urged him into her harder, her mouth opening wide and letting out another scream of pleasure. From the way her hips were bucking up against him Rebecca and I knew she was experiencing yet another full-blown orgasm.

Now all Rebecca and I could see on the black and white was Brandon’s ass pummeling Remy. I could see the bottom of her feet as they rode in the air next to his pumping and pounding ass.

Brandon was driving Remy’s nude little body back across the by now thoroughly messed up covers. Finally the top of her head hit the backboard of the bed and she screamed again. Brandon raised himself on his elbows above her and hammered hard savoring his first fuck and I am sure trying to remember every detail so he could tell the boys back in the locker room all about the conquest.

On camera one Vaughn had brought Brit up onto the bed with him, and she had finally removed his cock from her mouth. He positioned himself back against the head of the bed, his back leaning fully against the big pile of over stuffed pillows.

Brit crawled across the covers and up to him, her nude little body moving in a very delicate and feminine way. They took each other in their arms and embraced for another long and passionate kiss. Again the tongue play was evident even through the black and white.

He leaned back against the pillows and let his eyes roam over the impressive sight of Brit’s nudity. She stood up above him on the bed and turned to a sort of pose for him. He ran his hand up and down her well-tanned legs. And I noticed that the tan I had admired so much earlier that day ended in a small bikini line of white that covered her erect little nipples and another one, lower on her abdomen covering her blonde pussy. The rest of Brit was tan and brown. Her vaginal folds were parted and pink, visible between her legs.

She stepped over Vaughn and squatted down on him. His erection stood tall and she took it from behind and held it carefully as she brought her body down. Since our camera was positioned behind and just above we got a good view of the initial penetration. I think she was too small to take him all in, but she looked comfortable as she came to a squatting position on his cock with still three or four inches left outside.

Since Vaughn was sitting up straight the position allowed the two of them to continue with the deep kissing and tongue penetration. There was not much movement of their groins. It was like now that they were joined that in itself had been an end. Every once and a while Brit wiggled her tight little behind around to try and get a more comfortable position with the impalement between her legs.

That was all and they spent a long interlude thereafter kissing and fondling, but with no movement of Vaughn’s cock inside of Brit. I realized this must have been a favorite position for Vaughn and his wife and since Brit had the personality of the late woman for all practical means, she was now using it with him. Aw yes, I had done a really good job with Brit.

Finally on camera two Brandon had pulled out of Remy at the last second. His cock rested on top of her vulva and exploded a white jet that splashed her face. His second launch hit in her hair and the remaining mini blasts that followed up wetted her chest and belly.

Both Brandon and Remy were panting and out of breath after the final spasm rocked his dick. He just kneeled above her and tried catching his breath. She moved up to wipe her face and lick the cum that was webbing her fingers, her tongue licking around her chin where a white river was running.

Her legs were still over his shoulders and spread wide. Brandon just looked down between them for a long while and got a good view of the outer reaches of the female reproductive system. I would imagine this was slightly more instructive than his first year anatomy class had been.

“Damn baby!” he yelled in a hoarse voice.

“Let me know if you want to fuck again,” Remy told him as she licked off her face.

“Goddamn baby!” Brandon said again.

On camera one it became obvious that Vaughn and Brit would continue to make love all night. Vaughn was one of those men who did not like to give up his seed easily and he merely allowed Brit to make the insertion of his penis up inside her, but was not moving to finish the act. They were going to be kissing and fondling and hugging, and even talking all night long from this very same position.

“Do you think it was really necessary to give up your sister to Brandon?” I asked Rebecca.

“With Brit in Miles bed he’s label to have a heart attack. Then Brandon would find himself with some money to invest. It’s better to never burn bridges. Besides I thought Remy could use a good fuck. The two of us are all she’s got around here,” Rebecca told me in that wise voice of hers that at times belied her twenty-two years of age.

“It worked my darling. We have dodged a real bullet this time.”

“I told you we could work things out,” Rebecca said and came to sit on my lap as we watched Brandon fall asleep on top of Remy and Vaughn and Brit kiss and fondle while she straddled his still giant erection inside her.

“I don’t know about you my darling, but seeing all this sex has made me a little horny,” Rebecca told me, and bent to kiss me on the lips.

“I think we should take some action at once, my dear. I’ll not have you want for anything in my house,” and saying this I began to undress her.

We made love right there in my office as we watched the two black and white screens. After she was naked, Rebecca slid some papers containing test cases off my desk and lied down, bringing up her legs and spreading them wide for me. The sight of her pink lips parted for me after all I had just watched, drove me to a rare frenzy that my controlled nature normally prohibited. The penetration of her vagina was so nice… so very very very nice. I came in about one minute and even forgot to pull out of her, wetting the inside her loins with my seed.

Since she had not gotten off, after I recovered sufficiently, I lied back on the desk and let her crawl over my face and I brought her clit out from her folds and soon had her begging for mercy.

After Rebecca was fully exhausted, we lied naked on top of the desk and held each other and watched Vaughn as he finally popped his cock out of Brit and sprayed her with a gallon of white liquid.

Later we turned off both TV’s and went upstairs to our bedroom. I think Brandon was pounding Remy again as we turned off camera two. We climbed naked under the covers of our bed. Rebecca turned on her side, her back to me, and I placed my hands between her buttocks, inserting my fingers. I fell asleep listening to Rebecca purring contentedly in my arm.

***

Bright and early the next morning, Antoine took down our guest’s luggage and out to the car parked at the head of the circle drive in front of my home. Another clear and high sky had arisen over the desert, and I breathed in the fresh air with a heavy burden now lifted from off my shoulders.

Brandon and Remy came down first. Brandon looked exhausted, as if he hadn’t slept all night, his hair all mused up around his fat face. And Remy… well Remy looked like she always looked.

Brandon loaded his duffle bag into the trunk of the big black Lincoln his father had rented at the airport. Remy stood next to him and watched without comment, the wind blowing her long black hair helplessly behind her.

“It was nice meeting you, Remy,” Brandon said with an indifferent shrug, trying to act like the experienced man now that he had become a stud. “If you’re ever down at the U of Texas look me up. We’ll do it again sometime, ok?”

“Ok.”

Brandon gave her a pat on the rump when he thought no one was looking and climbed into the car.

Vaughn came down the winding staircase next with Brit held protectively under one arm. He looked like a new man. He didn’t seem intimidating at all to me today, where yesterday he had been my personal tyrant.

Brit was looking every inch the southern beauty in a pink mini dress and her blonde hair flowing down to her shoulders. She had a huge and half naughty smile on her face as she snuggled up close to her father.

“I’ve really got to thank you, Pierre,” he said.

Rebecca and I stood on the front steps of my house. “I wouldn’t want you to leave my home unsatisfied, Miles. Why you know what an old world gentleman I am. You are my boss and so I will always strive to give you what you ask.”

“My god, man!” Vaughn said, taking in a big breath of the desert air and grinning from ear to ear. “I haven’t felt like this in twenty-five years. I feel like I’m a young man again, and it’s all because of you,” then he looked over to Rebecca and added, “and you, too.”

“So what’s the final verdict on my laser, Miles?”

“Keep it,” he said bluntly. “Keep everything the way it is now. You are working miracles out here. I don’t want to change a thing. Whenever you are ready to market it let the corporation know and we’ll be there for you. We’ll market it however you see fit. I promise there’ll be no more interference.”

“Well actually Miles I could do with a bit higher grant this year as I find myself needing to employ Rebecca and her sister, too.”

Vaughn nodded his thanks to Rebecca and then looked out at his car where Remy was standing by the window leaning inside and talking with Brandon. Vaughn laughed, a shrewd enough old SOB to decipher what had happened between Remy and his son.

“You got it, Pierre,” he said and extended his hand and we shook. “Just let me know whatever you need out here and our organization will provide it for you.”

“I am in your debt,” I said most graciously.

“And I am in yours,” Vaughn said, and with that led Brit out to the car.

The Vaughn family pulled away down my drive and off for the main highway, soon disappearing over the horizon. Rebecca and I waved, and Remy ran down the drive waving her good-bye to Brandon.

It felt so good to have them gone!

“We are alone again my sweetheart,” I said turning to Rebecca.

“Just one big happy family,” Rebecca said hugging me to her and favoring me with one of her radiant smiles.

Antoine gave me one of his cold stares as he ambled past us to secure a shutter that was banging nosily against the side of the house in the howling wind. Remy rejoined us on the front porch and stared out mindlessly into the desert. Rebecca led her younger sister and me back inside the house and up to our bedroom.

Yes, I thought, we are just one big happy family…

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers