All Comments on 'Last Chance'

by tittytitty_yumyum

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Really Hot

Excellent story. I really liked the contrast between her impression of her boss before the encounter and during. The bondage and the sex were believable and not overdone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
While this isn't the usual type

of story that I read, it was well done. The sex was hot though I normally don't like stories that have gigantic cocks in them, this one wasn't over done like some of them can be. Good job for a new writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed it

You've told an erotic tale very well and your sense of humor adds much to the story. It's well paced. Look to see more stories from you. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Secretary

Alba my secretary comes from Uruguay.She is 50,great legs ,needs the job,her language skills not good.Made a big mistake one day,i tod her that her services would no longer be required,she sobbed and said she would do anything to keep her job.I thought and i told her to come back tomorrow,short skirt,pantyhose underneath, no panties and a blouse.I knew if she came back,she would guess what i had in mind.I did not think she would be there,but when i walked in,whew,short black skirt,blouse.I went over and asked her to turn around and lift her skirt,she did,sheer pantyhose on her delicious butt.I told her to go and bend over the desk,i lifted her skirt, ran my hands over her hosed arse and then poked my tongue into the crack of her butt...heaven..my cock was throbbing as i tongued her hosed hole.I pulled down the hose and tried to stick my tongue as far up her butt as it would go, she squirmed and i think pushed back, my nose and tongue between her crack.I could take no more,i stood and aimed my throbbing cock at her rimmed hole.At first, i had difficulty to get the head of my cock in, but then in it went and i slowly eased forward,pushing,pushing, until i was all the way in her.How good did she feel as i slowly pulled backwards until i was nearly all the way out then i pushed back all the way in.Then i started to fuck her as it now seemed easier to get back into her.In, out, faster, faster and she was actually pushing back at me,i knew i would not last too long as her tight arse gripped my cock,i grabbed her hips and pushed right up into her as my cock filled her with my hot seed.She was moaning and bucking back into me as my cumm just kept filling her.I stayed still as she rocked back and forward on my cock ,until i eased out of her,cumm dripping onto her arse.Needless to say she still has her job and i fill her arse whenever i feel like it, but nowadays she seems to want me toeveryday.Its a hard life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes! Yes, yes!

Every day for the rest of my life, just for that monster.... I'm gonna be so frigging late that he'll even have his balls pushed into me and his silver stallion rammed in up to his elbow!!!! Oh, oh!! I just have to have him....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Done!

Very well written, so much detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous