Last Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 4

As if aware that my heightened senses can take no more, Raymond makes another change. He has me kneel on the floor, my head resting on folded arms and butt high in the air. His hands run over my back and cheeks then one slips between my legs to fondle my clit. I move back and forth, moaning and loving it. Then my alien friend returns. This time it slips easily into my hungry, ready arse. My rocking increases until I am taking it all in as my heart thumps wildly.

Next thing I know Raymond is guiding my right hand between my legs.

"Play with yourself, if you want."

Want? Of course I want! My fingers quickly find my clit and start rubbing fervently. I am on the brink of climax again but try not to show it. I need to cum! I stifle the primeval noises trying to burst from me. The alien is moving in deep, regular circles which feels amazing.

I am at fever pitch ... so close ...

'SHIT!!!!'

Raymond's giant cock slams its way into my pussy. I hear a wild growl as he enters me, forcing himself into the very depths of my swollen interior. It's so unexpected and so massive that I howl. He grabs one of my hips and starts pumping hard, the alien inside when he is out, and visa versa. There's not a second when I am not consumed by one or the other. The friction is incredible. How is he doing this!? My fingers work feverishly on my clit as I rise to heights I never even imagined were possible. I wail, pant and buck. Both my pussy and arse lock tighter and tighter around their invaders as the tension grows. Juices are running down my inner thighs and every muscle is tensed beyond belief. Raymond's visceral growls add to the exhilaration. He's no longer manipulating the alien but we are both beyond caring.

At last I've reached the peak! As I crest the one final, gigantic wave my back arches and Raymond grips my hair, pulling it towards him. I'm beyond thought, driven by primitive urge alone. My primal cry, though muffled, echoes off the walls as a series of violent waves make me spasm uncontrollably. Still Raymond has me in his steel-like grip. One, two, three gigantic thrusts later an unearthly howl reverberates around the room. Raymond has cum.

Our pace slows. I can't think. My limbs feel as if they are made of jelly and my heart's hammering. I fall forward, unable to stay upright any longer. Raymond lies over me, his massive cock still inside. My pussy pulsates around it and. With a sense of utter rapture, we both lay there gasping for air, neither of us saying a word.

Eventually Raymond rolls onto his side, his cock flopping wetly downward. Tenderly peels the tape from my mouth, brushes a stray strand of damp hair from my cheek and smiles.

"So Lucinda, are you going to be late again tomorrow?" he asks.

12